Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration (463 Views)

Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register / Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by MasterJayJay: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
That of Borno was created https://www.nairaland.com/7431453/underage-voters-seen-inec-database/2#118477095. Mod refused to put it on front-page.

But they pushed that of Abia to the front-page.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by rayvelez(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lol nah this time you know the hypocrisy going on in these useless APC forum lol of thread have been created still those useless mods didn’t see it to make fp...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by Niwdog(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dont MIND the biased mod
Don't be suprise he may banned this acct for no just call, close or delete this tread
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by duro4chang(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Always playing victim syndrome!!!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by Kingsmeal: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
duro4chang:
Always playing victim syndrome!!!

Shut up your mouth.. Even the mind knows this..

The under age ones were posted since and nobody pushed it to front page. You guys are very hypocritical

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by duro4chang(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Shut up your mouth.. Even the mind knows this..

The under age ones were posted since and nobody pushed it to front page. You guys are very hypocritical
See how hypocritical you are!!! You people are the ones shouting underage voters at last we can see that you are also culprits. You ought to have covered your face in shame. Those who live in glass house should never throw stones.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by Blue3k(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
duro4chang:
See how hypocritical you are!!! You people are the ones shouting underage voters at last we can see that you are also culprits. You ought to have covered your face in shame. Those who live in glass house should never throw stones.

Lol if you guys were reasonable you'd be asking why is your electoral system so bad. Every year this is said to be the case yet nothing is done. This is feature not a bug at this point.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by duro4chang(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Blue3k:

Lol if you guys were reasonable you'd be asking why is your electoral system so bad. Every year this is said to be the case yet nothing is done. This is feature not a bug at this point.
Our electoral system is so bad because of people like you. You want to cover up your evils but always complaining about others. You are like the pharisees. They want to expose others but cover up. They see others as great sinners but see themselves as saints. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by Blue3k(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
duro4chang:
Our electoral system is so bad because of people like you. You want to cover up your evils but always complaining about others. You are like the pharisees. They want to expose others but cover up. They see others as great sinners but see themselves as saints. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lol people like me who say clean up the system are bad? That's a pretty idiotic opinion. You're arguing a strawman because you don't want to talk about the main issue being the trash system. I didn't defend any group perpetrating fraud. Your pharisee comparison isn't even apt here considering if the system were corrected nobody can cheat that way.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by duro4chang(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Blue3k:

Lol people like me who say clean up the system are bad? That's a pretty idiotic opinion. You're clearly arguing a strawman because you don't want to talk about the main issue being the trash system. I didn't defend any group perpetuating fraud. Your pharisee comparison isn't even apt here considering if the system were corrected nobody can cheat that way.
You are a liar. You were one of the people complaining until you were exposed. Keep quiet. One would have expected you to blame the people who were involved but you were blaming the moderators. The system is not bad but you people make it what it is now. Let me tell you, if you, and I don't change nothing can change. Be the agent of change you are preaching. Let the change start from you.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by Blue3k(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
duro4chang:
You are a liar. You were one of the people complaining until you were exposed. Keep quiet. One would have expected you to blame the people who were involved but you were blaming the moderators. The system is not bad but you people make it what it is now. Let me tell you, if you, and I don't change nothing can change. Be the agent of change you are preaching. Let the change start from you.

Show me, my comment liar. I never commented on the first or second thread. I didn't blame the mods I talked about you guys arguing about who does more cheating instead of addressing how to close this loophole that's existed for years. You too comfortable making up lies dude. Just argue the points I said.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Mods On Underage Voters Registration by duro4chang(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sorry. There was a missed up.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect / Tinubu Commits Another Blunder In Lagos Campaign / How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.