Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections. (461 Views)

Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers / Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections. by indemnityy: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
My good people, kindly educate us of how to stop electoral fraud come 2023.
Re: How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections. by immortalcrown(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
If you don't like a candidate, avoid his political rally, no matter the money and items he shares at the rally.

If 1 million people attend his rally but only 10 people later vote for him on the election, he can falsify the result and claim that dive hundred thousand people out of the 1 million voted for him.

But if only ten persons come for the rally, he will never claim he got up to a thousand vote there.

They use population of people at rally to estimate the number of votes they will steal (rig) in the area. You think the rally is for them to share manifestos but it is actually a window shopping for them.
Re: How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections. by chucks185: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you don't like a candidate, avoid his political rally, no matter the money and items he shares at the rally.

If 1 million people attend his rally but only 10 people later vote for him on the election, he can falsify the result and claim that dive hundred thousand people out of the 1 million voted for him.

But if only ten persons come for the rally, he will never claim he got up to a thousand vote there.

They use population of people at rally to estimate the number of votes they will steal (rig) in the area. You think the rally is for them to share manifestos but it is actually a window shopping for them.
e no make sense.. that sounds some kind of bull,shit
Re: How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections. by immortalcrown(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
chucks185:
e no make sense
Yes, e no make sense to you. That's why they always take advantage of it to prevail against you. You ignore what works against you and you tackle what is not responsible for your problem.
Re: How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections. by chucks185: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Yes, e no make sense to you. That's why they always take advantage of it to prevail against you. You ignore what works against you and you tackle what is not responsible for your problem.
you sound like tinubu supporter
Re: How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections. by immortalcrown(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
chucks185:

you sound like tinubu supporter
Tinubu's supporters are the ones that take everything personal. My comment does not say anything against you but you took it personal because you are addicted to showing your madness everywhere and every time. Obviously, you behave like an Agbado urchin.

Tinubu's supporters are those who jump from one thing to another because they lack sense of reasoning. Your responses show you are one of them. You have not explained how my comment doesn't make sense. But you have quickly jumped to calling me a supporter of Tinubu.
Re: How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections. by chucks185: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Tinubu's supporters are the ones that take everything personal. My comment does not say anything against you but you took it personal because you are addicted to showing your madness everywhere and every time. Obviously, you behave like an Agbado urchin.

Tinubu's supporters are those who jump from one thing to another because they lack sense of reasoning. Your responses show you are one of them. You have not explained how my comment doesn't make sense. But you have quickly jumped to calling me a supporter of Tinubu.
you ain't my target, though, i'm too mature to be responding to some of you.
Re: How To Stop Rigging In 2023 General Elections. by immortalcrown(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
chucks185:

you ain't my target, though, i'm too mature to be responding to some of you.
Maturity is making a claim you can defend.

You have already showcased your immaturity.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Peter Obi’s Critic, Nothing More Nothing Less - Aisha Yesufu / Few People Who Couldn’t Handle Being Rich / Obi Supporters Halt Activities In Asaba, Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.