Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Unbelievably True - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Unbelievably True (750 Views)

Unbelievably "Dumb" Questions That People Ask On Yahooanswers. :D / Unbelievably True And Sad. / Unbelievably True: A Must Read For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievably True by ojeshola: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
This is a miracle that happened recently in Enugu, Enugu State. A boy (John) & girll (Anne) loved each other so much and so sincerely. They used to chat on their mobile phones for hours. In order to reduce the expenses both of them got the same network SIM cards. The guy went abroad for a month on an official. The girl died in an accident. The girl's last wish was to be buried along with her mobile phone. After a month the guy called the girl's mom and said, "Aunty, I'll be coming tomorrow. I want this to be a surprise, so please don't tell Anne." The lady didn't know what 2 say. The next day, the guy came and asked about Anne. Everyone told him the truth but he said "Don't joke with me. I spoke with her just yesterday." Nobody believed him. Suddenly the guy's mobile phone rang and displayed "INCOMING CALL, ANNE". He immediately put the phone on loudspeaker. It was clearly Anne's voice. They were all shocked. Then they realized that the girl was using MTN: EVERYWHERE YOU GO!

Thanks for wasting 2 minutes of you time reading this.
Re: Unbelievably True by BabaIbada: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
pele
Re: Unbelievably True by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:45am On Aug 25, 2011
Son of a b!tch. . . . .Son of a b!tch. . . . .
Re: Unbelievably True by RichieJ1: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2011
ode!!!!
Re: Unbelievably True by Biglips(f): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2011
your lyf don spoil!oloriburuku somebodi
Re: Unbelievably True by ojeshola: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2011
Lol, i caught u guys
Re: Unbelievably True by newbride: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2011
sorry for wasting your time typing it

rubbish
Re: Unbelievably True by Kslib(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2011
Haha!The comments funny pass the joke!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cool Cllections. / Dog Afraid Of Julia Roberts / The Drunk Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.