Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 (21607 Views)

Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) / Manchester United Fans Erupt After Cristiano Ronaldo's Explosive Interview / Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by chisomkachy: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoKfv_rHh1E
I am always professional when I am moving clubs, but for Manchester United, I was more emotional than rational but no regrets.

16 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Adesina18111(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ronaldo is being sincere here...we are all humans...just that he shouldn't have released this kind of interview this time...at least after he got another club...thank God he is a already a legend...no upcoming particularly African player would do this without jeopardising his career...
And to those blaming him for saying his mind...the interview is called UNCENSORED...whether good or bad...he gats talk...Man United should have let him go when he wanted....na by force?

Don't forget to vote wisely in February, 2023

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by deeptechcool(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rest.. and focus on the future. Nothing reduces you as a great footballer.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by joceey(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
cool
You are a Man Bro

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Juunna1: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by complexBoss12: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
The fact that some people are still defending this guy, is everything wrong about humanity. To them, he can't do anything wrong, because he is cr7.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Nussyi: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
I feel for the guy sha. Man should’ve joined City peacefully

20 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by dalhjana: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Goat

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Ravenglass: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Another interview?

Ronaldo, the badt guy; Orórò, the badt oil.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by HarlequinLekex: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Some people goat is now getting embarrassed. Chai!
Messi is the real goat.
Like for Messi as GOAT.
Share for Ronaldo as GOAT.

60 Likes 107 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by kingamaa(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
You've paid your dews

You've written your name in gold

Time to rest

It's always good and honourable to quit when the ovation is loudest.

Go n enjoy your money and fame

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by tafdan774: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Another Wike in Premier League MUFC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Haydens: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Today's Ronaldo is like women. When in their 20's shakara go scatter their head any serious guy that wants to marry them will end up disappointed but when they are about to age or approaching their 30s they will start blaming the men for not being serious with them. Ronaldo's story will be the stories of some girls if they don't take care esp. those that are after money. Post wall will hit 'em the way it's hitting Ronaldo.
Learn or perish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by dahmie2013: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
You people should free my CR7.... He will always be the GOAT.

14 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by BABANGBALI: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Traitor. Get the fok off my club!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Ka3rry: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
[i][/i]Na so una Sha won make this guy career take end.....
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by tuzle(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
This interview long o that it even have part 1 and 2. I am a big fan of Ronaldo but Ronaldo Bleep up dis time. He should just go to USA MLS and go and be scoring there or Qatar league. But the dude is so stubborn and still wants to play at the highest level. Messi should do him a favour and retire so that he can go and rest too.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by NaijaSumi: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Those who criticize him unduly are envious of his success. They want him to have a terrible ending.

No problem, the guy is getting more mature and saying haters can keep hating.... Haters should continue, your heart tells who you are.

They know how to criticize Ronaldo but their Country Nigeria is worst than imagined. They prefer thieves to sound minds as leaders.

Sick people!

12 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Phraences: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
You are blessed. You be wetin Yoruba dey call Omo Ologo. No stress yourself again for this life. Just retire and focus on brand endorsement and ambassadorship. You are the only CR7 and no one can take that from you.

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Awise09(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
I can feel him right now not easy when so much load on your back, no body care how you fill but always expect good results from you, forgotten sometimes machine program also has issues.

15 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by utenwuson: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Greatest of all time.... No one comes close

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by VeryWickedGoat: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
We don hear naa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Victorclean1: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
H
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
complexBoss12:
The fact that some people are still defending this guy, is everything wrong about humanity. To them, he can't do anything wrong, because he is cr7.

blame the coach for keeping an unhappy player till now. Ronaldo insisted on leaving United before the season but the coach insisted on keeping him. Why keep a player u don't want to use?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by ochiosa(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Too bad, ending your illustrious carrier on a bad note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by traihit: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
complexBoss12:

So the interview he granted is what makes him bad or what point are you trying to pass across?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by adexbols: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
chai.ororo
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Richy4(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Why were they releasing the interview bit by bit... To make money I suppose embarassed...
Can't they release everything... Get it over and done with

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World / Liverpool Line Up Steven Gerrard As Potential Replacement For Jurgen Klopp / Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.