Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 (21626 Views)

Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) / Manchester United Fans Erupt After Cristiano Ronaldo's Explosive Interview / Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by DCONE1(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2022
complexBoss12:
The fact that some people are still defending this guy, is everything wrong about humanity. To them, he can't do anything wrong, because he is cr7.

Before you conclude go and watch the interview, I'm pretty sure you didn't watch it .
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by DCONE1(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
I feel for the guy sha. Man should’ve joined City peacefully
He would have been crucified for not going to Man U
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by olatunbosun12362: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Another Wike in Premier League MUFCAnother Wike in Premier League MUFC...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2022
DCONE1:
He would have been crucified for not going to Man U

Like he’s being crucified already
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by DCONE1(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Like he’s being crucified already
I'm telling you
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Panda7(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2022
i haven't watched the interview yet but football is getting boring already. what is the future, ambition and mission?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by NaijaSumi: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Bigchristo:
Just take a chill pills, Ronaldo Is busy nagging and giving himself problems, if the team doesn’t favor him another team is there, his attitude alone is enough for any team to reject his offer, why on earth will he be talking down the club that made him who he is? Abi una think say na another club build him career? It’s same Manchester United he is dragging that made him big star, Messi chop benched tire before him left Barca he never at anytime gets angry and go publicly with such outbursts Ronaldo is allowing his emotions bring out the worse in him

He is Ronaldo and must not copy other person's act. He acted rightly, if you're not pleased with his actions, Chill and go get some rest.
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Bigchristo: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2022
blueAgent:

U dey watch football at all?

Messi chop bench for Barca tongue tongue
Na you Dey watch football, me Dey watch soccer, Messi chop bench no cap
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Bigchristo: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2022
NaijaSumi:

He is Ronaldo and must not copy other person's act. He acted rightly, if you're not pleased with his actions, Chill and go get some rest.
I am a Manchester United fan and we are those who have the right to criticize the team not a player who is being paid to play football instead he is complaining and looking at the managerial position, if him don tire to play make him go another team n stop tearing up the team with his nonsense utterances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Karmaisme(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2022
complexBoss12:
The fact that some people are still defending this guy, is everything wrong about humanity. To them, he can't do anything wrong, because he is cr7.

We support him because he's the real GOAT. I'm a gunner by the way.

Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by blueAgent(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Bigchristo:
Na you Dey watch football, me Dey watch soccer, Messi chop bench no cap

You no know watin u dey talk, am a barc fan.
Messi never sat on the bench for one day until he want to PSG.
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Yong4ever: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Haydens:
Today's Ronaldo is like women. When in their 20's shakara go scatter their head any serious guy that wants to marry them will end up disappointed but when they are about to age or approaching their 30s they will start blaming the men for not being serious with them. Ronaldo's story will be the stories of some girls if they don't take care esp. those that are after money. Post wall will hit 'em the way it's hitting Ronaldo.
Learn or perish.
senseless!
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by addexx: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Traitor. Get the fok off my club!

He's the only world best your club has produced and will be for a long time. Yet you call him traitor. undecided
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by BABANGBALI: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
addexx:

He's the only world best your club has produced and will be for a long time. Yet you call him traitor. undecided
that has not changed the fact that he is a traitor
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by effort1: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
complexBoss12:

He is human, and any human can be wrong.

Nevertheless, he is great
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by Bigchristo: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
blueAgent:

You no know watin u dey talk, am a barc fan.
Messi never sat on the bench for one day until he want to PSG.
You Dey whine me nii?
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by blueAgent(m): 1:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Bigchristo:
You Dey whine me nii?

No I dey tell u fact, which coach benched him?
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by judedwriter(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Sad ending embarassed

Ironically man utd made Ronaldo who he is today and now they are ending their relationship with him in a sad way.
Re: Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 by ochiosa(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2022
NaijaSumi:

Lies! You need to watch that interview. He has a very powerful mindset
Ok, but personally I think that now he is at the twilight of his career he should be less confrontational and be open to dialogue on issues so as to keep his name and brand even after retirement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup. / Liverpool Line Up Steven Gerrard As Potential Replacement For Jurgen Klopp / Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.