Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It (20036 Views)

Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL / Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by uthlaw: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Like Arsenal for the trophy.
Share Man c for the trophy.
1000000likes won't still give arsenal the trophy,I still thought them for second position!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by mrkings84(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Las Las Ronaldo don dey eye Arsenal........
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Naajjii: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Snapchat:
Pendu Pendu. I understand you want people on your side. First you praise Messi. Now you want Arsenal to win the league. If Arsenal wasn’t do well, would you have want them to win the league? Or you just want gullible Arsenal fans to help you bad mouth Man U? Perhaps, you said so to make Piers Morgan happy, cuz he’s an Arsenal fan.

Anyway, thank you for supporting us. It still doesn’t take away the fact that you are out of form. I mean I don’t want to say finished.

Pendu, my guy! grin
But you can see it clearly with your eyes he stated that " If Man U doesn't win it then Arsenal should" , Arsenal is his second choice. You also have your first ,second, third ,forth,fifth, sixth till . ........ twentieth choices.
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by MrBONE2(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
And Report for Me Bwana grin
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/ESPNUK/status/1593348226920468484?t=qNfSJbYUdyfDrGjdm0CIgg&s=19

Video: https://twitter.com/ArsenalBuzzCom/status/1593347934615179264?t=Af0mLOMWpjJ0LiLyoJS_tw&s=19
Lol. Bad Belle. Arsenal will not buy you Baba. Go to MLS.
You know and like Arteta who only started coaching three years ago but you don't know Ten Hag who beat your Juve out of UCL in your first season.
Yeye cheesy
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

God bless you CR7

Ororo

Arsenal lol kan

You're very correct wink grin
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Temptee101(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Harrynight:

Arsenal that will surrender the lead to City by February

Lol

As e dey pain dem, e go dey sweet us.

You will soon swallow your vomit
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, his club won't be happy hearing this from him, but I think he's a carefree person

An average United fan would rather have Arsenal win the EPL than their noisy neighbors!

This is a proven fact!!!
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Cde1: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
So
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Snapchat: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Naajjii:

But you can see it clearly with your eyes he stated that " If Man U doesn't win it then Arsenal should" , Arsenal is his second choice. You also have your first ,second, third ,forth,fifth, sixth till . ........ twentieth choices.

If you watched the interview live with your own eyes you’d know that Arsenal was indeed his first choice.

Now let’s now assume Man U is his first choice and Arsenal, second. For someone whose motive for the interview was to blast Man U board, staff and player, and probably get his contract terminated before January; do you think he’ll wish such club well, especially when he won’t be in the team if they lift the trophy.

He’s still under contract and the reason why he even mentioned Man U is just political correctness . Everyone knows Arsenal have been impressive this season and have been on the top since week one and if they keep their form they’ll win, unlike Man U who's relatively struggling in the league.
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Snapchat: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

An average United fan would rather have Arsenal win the EPL than their noisy neighbors!

This is a proven fact!!!

Maybe UK United fans. I do not think Nigerian Man U fans would prefer Arsenal to City when it comes to winning the league.

Most likely because there are more Arsenal fans in Nigeria than City that will mock them and their team and brag excessively if Arsenal wins the league.

I might be wrong, but it’s just what I think.
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by jaxxy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, his club won't be happy hearing this from him, but I think he's a carefree person

Manu isn't a serious club bt he said nothing wrong. "if" Manu
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by UrVillagePpl: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Low-key, I'm an arsenal fan.

I love the way Arteta has been managing them.

Since last season, I told a friend that arsenal under arteta would be a Hit. But oga was doubting grin grin grin

#Glazers out
GGMU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by adedayoa2(f): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Maynman:

“If Manchester United does not win the league, I want Arsenal to win it.”
you dey repeat am as him no understand
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by freeman67: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
iReddington:
Yes, doesn't surprise me, he said he was close to signing for Arsenal, very close...just one step away but he made an emotional decision to return to Old Trafford.

No emational display there the fault was not his but Arsenal's for dragging leg knowing fully well that they had the best scouts and rivals are always watching their moves. Those days Arsenal was tight fisted and it affected lots of things.

Man U was convinced to go buy him by a coaching staff that left Sporting Lisbon to work for Man U when arsenal already agreed with him but was still dragging leg with the club.

You can hear Wenger talk about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtvSxu4vVy8
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by ThugOfWar: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
koladebrainiac:
He should forget about Chelsea then
we don't want him

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Enecleb20(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Man United do not have any plan of winning any league. So long as they are above Chelsea on the table, they have achieved. What a club!
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by aujile(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pls don't like arsenal...we are not interested
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by aujile(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cmanforall:

Maybe he wants Arsenal to sign him. Then the news will be Ronaldo helps Arsenalsecure Premierleaguetitle after decades...

The same way Euro trophy was attributed to him, despite he didn't play majority of the Finlas and no one talked about Eder, the black guy who secured the win.
You sabi the yeye goat
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by goodheart01: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
chisomkachy:

So? What are u trying to imply?
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Qardinalcaptain: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mr controversy set awon portable..
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Theboy21: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
God1000:
Why won't we be happy, i prefer Arsenal to win it 100 times than to see chelshit do so cos their noise is something else, though una disappoint me for that Europa finals that year...
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Ubdavis(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
I never liked Arsenal. But instead of Manchester City, Let them win. I can't behold one team dominating EPL.
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by petrusevents(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Diplomatic statement
Better than saying mancity should win it.
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
God1000:

The guy doesn't even care and has never cared.
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by philisto: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bye-bye
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Gbeng30(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Don't worry yourself, man u can't even smell it
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Naajjii: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Snapchat:

If you watched the interview live with your own eyes you’d know that Arsenal was indeed his first choice.

Now let’s now assume Man U is his first choice and Arsenal, second. For someone whose motive for the interview was to blast Man U board, staff and player, and probably get his contract terminated before January; do you think he’ll wish such club well, especially when he won’t be in the team if they lift the trophy.

He’s still under contract and the reason why he even mentioned Man U is just political correctness . Everyone knows Arsenal have been impressive this season and have been on the top since week one and if they keep their form they’ll win, unlike Man U who's relatively struggling in the league.
The what is the problem with that? Arsenal are not the only rival, we have Man City, Chelsea ,Tottenham, Liverpool,Newscastle. If he picks Arsenal then that is what he thinks and what he thinks could be become reality or not..
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Allisgud: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Arsenal prepare ur money for him,the greenlight is getting clearer
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Iamscoded(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2022
Pionner:
Use my link to sign up.. I cashed out today!!! For real.
https://ref.timesocial.co/Lomzy007

https://ref.timesocial.co/Iamscoded [b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case / Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali / Esther Oyema Breaks World Record In Women's Lightweight At #GC2018 - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.