Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It (20052 Views)

Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL / Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by MakeWeTalk: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
dddd
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Vadese1: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
How many strikers do you know in the world still playing high level football at the age of 37 to 38.

NigerianAngelo:
Man, go and marry your wife. That is the source of all your problems.
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by emetisuccess(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
BATified2023:
The guy overstayed his welcome in man utd,it was crystal clear d coach was not having a befitting role for him due to d fact that it will affect other players positions n performance so he should have gone since

Anytime man utd fields Ronaldo n maguire we must have problem in that game

Ronaldo n maguire don’t fit into d team

Guy, y u dey talk like this na. He wanted to leave but that coach didn't allow him. I said he is part of his plan

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Nmezor(f): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hmmm, say what?
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Promzy99: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ronaldo now behaving like Wike ...
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by BaddestQueen(f): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

God bless you CR7

Ororo

Arsenal lol kan

shatap

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by koladebrainiac(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
He should forget about Chelsea then
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Maynman:

“If Manchester United does not win the league, I want Arsenal to win it.”
if you watch the interview well he actually said arsenal almost immediately...its after piers morgan gave him a confusing look...he then retracted and said if man united doesn't win it he would want arsenal to get it
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Amalekki: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Premium tears loading for Arsenal fans. Why raise their hopes when we all know it's not happening?
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Maynman: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
if you watch the interview well he actually said arsenal almost immediately...its after piers morgan gave him a confusing look...he then retracted and said if man united doesn't win it he would want arsenal to get it

So what’s the fuss?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by nzubegod: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Las las, urchins will confess.

Peter Obi is equal to messiah tongue

Sulk Off!!
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Harrynight(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Arsenal that will surrender the lead to City by February
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Maynman:

So what’s the fuss?
he is a pretending egocentric son of a gun
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Cmanforall: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/ESPNUK/status/1593348226920468484?t=qNfSJbYUdyfDrGjdm0CIgg&s=19

Video: https://twitter.com/ArsenalBuzzCom/status/1593347934615179264?t=Af0mLOMWpjJ0LiLyoJS_tw&s=19
Maybe he wants Arsenal to sign him. Then the news will be Ronaldo helps Arsenalsecure Premierleaguetitle after decades...

The same way Euro trophy was attributed to him, despite he didn't play majority of the Finlas and no one talked about Eder, the black guy who secured the win.
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Maynman: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
he is a pretending egocentric son of a gun

*a RICH pretending egocentric son of a gun

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Cmanforall: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
BATified2023:
The guy overstayed his welcome in man utd,it was crystal clear d coach was not having a befitting role for him due to d fact that it will affect other players positions n performance so he should have gone since

Caavanibwas better with the Team unde Ole...
But when Ronaldo came, he was sidelined
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by davidtemi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dare1971:
We don't need your voice.

Gunners for life!!!!
I need his voice

UP GUNNERS

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Pionner: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Use my link to sign up.. I cashed out today!!! For real.
https://ref.timesocial.co/Lomzy007

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Shadysen: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
already arsenal will do it this time
up gunners!
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by bhella10: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
cheesy

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Billmos: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
God1000 post:

Hmm, his club won't be happy hearing this from him, but I think he's a carefree person

Sure d world greatest player has nothing to stop him from saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by zoomman(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
muykem:
Arsenal will soon go back to their rightfull position.

Keep dreaming, dreamer......Gunners will shock you.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Snapchat: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pendu Pendu. I understand you want people on your side. First you praise Messi. Now you want Arsenal to win the league. If Arsenal wasn’t do well, would you have want them to win the league? Or you just want gullible Arsenal fans to help you bad mouth Man U? Perhaps, you said so to make Piers Morgan happy, cuz he’s an Arsenal fan.

Anyway, thank you for supporting us. It still doesn’t take away the fact that you are out of form. I mean I don’t want to say finished.

Pendu, my guy! grin
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Goodnigga: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Man, go and marry your wife. That is the source of all your problems.
That's how failure talks. They said the same to Davido
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by dicckhead9(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
He want make Arsenal sign am

Ronaldo Sorry oo grin grin
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Snapchat: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
emetisuccess:

Guy, y u dey talk like this na. He wanted to leave but that coach didn't allow him. I said he is part of his plan

Same Ronaldo that said Man U were trying to force him out of the club with his mouth?
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Techm8: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Arsenal will infact win it

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by OceanRed(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
BATified2023:

so why did they refuse to let him go when he requested to leave, why holding on to him?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Geeman2006: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, his club won't be happy hearing this from him, but I think he's a carefree person

Man has nothing to lose.. And he is more than happy if Man-U would just terminate his contract.
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Bluntemperor: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
God1000:

GBAM!
Man United should just let this guy be,na.
Rona,you too talk,o!
Re: Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It by Naajjii: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Harrynight:

Arsenal that will surrender the lead to City by February
E pain you that Arsenal is on top

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane / Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Mali: AFCON 2015 Group D / Oliseh: Ighalo Is Good, But Osimhen Is Exceptional Striker Who Can Get Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.