Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA (23729 Views)

Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by mradjoy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Heading for an Annex!
SeaWorld proper!
Another Thread Loading shortly!

OP you have really tried, but talk true na with fear you dey take touch that jelly fish for back o.

When you're traveling don't forget to purchase your flight tickets here: https://go.AdjoyTravels.com/NRLD

You hear, help ur brother hustle abeg
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
mradjoy:

OP you have really tried, but talk true na with fear you dey take touch that jelly fish for back o.

When you're traveling don't forget to purchase your flight tickets here: https://go.AdjoyTravels.com/NRLD

You hear, help ur brother hustle abeg
grin grin grin
Na with fear naa. No be me create am.
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Glowqueen3:
It's beautiful,how l wish l could admire this in real life,thanks Op for sharing this lovely pictures
You will, very soon!
It takes just a snap and it starts happening!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
feedthenation:
---beautiful photos to expand my knowledge base---
Yeahh!
This world has got a lot!
The moment one leaves her comfort zone, her thinking starts getting refined!
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Qmoneyhigh(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
And who can name this?
Do so in 20 seconds and claim $100
Your Time starts now!
Fastest Fingers!
Horseshoe crab
0165375585, gtbank
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Qmoneyhigh(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
And who can name this?
Your Time starts now!
Fastest Fingers!
horseshoe crab 0165375585, gtbank
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Lisaint(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Why yanke picture quality they always appear clean like this
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Lisaint(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
And who can name this?
Your Time starts now!
Fastest Fingers!

horseshoe crab
Sha do me light change sir
If the $100 has been occupied
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Octopusssy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Wonders of God!
Deep sea ted wonders of creations!
Catfish. This one can go for 2,500/3,000
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by GloriousGbola: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Octopusssy:

Catfish. This one can go for 2,500/3,000

U dey price fish now, but when we begin dey price your ekuke you will remember animal cruelty.

Issokay ooo cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Octopusssy(f): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

U dey price fish now, but when we begin dey price your ekuke you will remember animal cruelty.

Issokay ooo cheesy
Mscheeeew angry
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by KingSunnyville(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by McClinton: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=118481484]Recently, My trip was further reinforced with remarkable & historic visit to the National Aquarium situated in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.

This Magnificent Edifice houses a variety of sea animals in their enormous numbers. It was an awesome expedition and will remain engraved in my diaries of pursuit for nature and its beauty.

It is really an adorable sight to behold as we were entertained by different sea creatures ranging from unicellular to multicellular creatures, with each displaying unbelievable level of intelligence.
We appreciated camouflage in its entirety.
Here are some pictures to water your desire and appetite for natural and artificial ecosystem!

When next you are going for another vacation. Take me along
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by mradjoy(m): 4:25am On Nov 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin
Na with fear naa. No be me create am.

If na me I no go fit touch dangerous thing like that. No be me
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Maysdevices(f): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2022
TWoods:
Odd use of words here… what makes this trip “historic”?
When you get the answer, mention me.

Maybe the Aquarium is historic.
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by SmilingImabong: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2022
kiss
Una dey look food for eye.
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Breezzy(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
And who can name this? Do so in 20 seconds and claim $100 Your Time starts now! Fastest Fingers!
Horseshoe crab
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2022
paradigmshift:
No be country we dey sha. God abeg do am for me.. make me self travel.
Amen.
Ensure your prayer is specific, so that you don't end up in Libya. Keep calling the United States in your prayers. It's worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by paradigmshift(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Amen.
Ensure your prayer is specific, so that you don't end up in Libya. Keep calling the United States in your prayers. It's worth it.
Australia.
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by AbuAeesha: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thortp:
Jellyfish. I learnt it's immortal
immortal abi imhotep grin
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
paradigmshift:
Australia.
Australia is fantastic too.
Avoid Muslim dominated nations as a Christian or Atheist
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by paradigmshift(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Australia is fantastic too.
Avoid Muslim dominated nations as a Christian or Atheist
Australia my dream country..which other countries would you suggest?
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
paradigmshift:
Australia my dream country..which other countries would you suggest?
- United States
- Australia
- Canada
- UK
- Switzerland
- English Isles nations
The above are English speaking Core nations of the world except Switzerland
NIGERIA is English speaking but a peripheral nation. I believe you understand now!
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by paradigmshift(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

- United States
- Australia
- Canada
- UK
- Switzerland
- English Isles nations
The above are English speaking Core nations of the world except Switzerland
NIGERIA is English speaking but a peripheral nation. I believe you understand now!
yeah I understand but the gun violence in the US scares me..
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by TWoods(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Maysdevices:
When you get the answer, mention me.

Maybe the Aquarium is historic.

It’s not historic, I’ve been there.
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Littlemom2021: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Wonders of God!
Deep sea ted wonders of creations!
nice view

1 Like

Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2022
paradigmshift:
yeah I understand but the gun violence in the US scares me..
grin grin grin
Calm down.
Until you arrive the U. S. You wouldn't understand the Gun violence at all.
The Total daily Gun violence in Niger Delta is far more than the annual gun violence in the US.
I have lived in both places.
The only exception to this is the U. S mass shootings which took a new turn following Trump's drilling.
Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2022
TWoods:

It’s not historic, I’ve been there.
Calm down!
I never sought your opinion whether you've been there or not and no one stopped you from putting such up on Nairaland ahead of me.
It's my first historic visit and not yours!

2 Likes

Re: Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA by TWoods(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Calm down!
I never sought your opinion whether you've been there or not and no one stopped you from putting such up on Nairaland ahead of me.
It's my first historic visit and not yours!

This is silly and unwarranted. Use proper terms. You visiting the museum for the first time does not equate it to “historic”.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aviation Minister Keyamo Inspects Victor Attah Int’l Airport, Akwa Ibom / 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together / 2 Nigerian Students Deported From Canada After A Year In Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.