Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi (9433 Views)

"This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again / If U Really Know Nigeria Well. Who Are The 3worst Governors Past&present? / Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Emjace(m): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2022
I will Only believe the man who became human being first, before becoming a politician cool

Peter Obi want's the best for every Nigerian wink regardless of Tribe and Religion.. He acts like a father of the Nation, He is compassionate, Humble, and Accessible.

Peter Obi is a rare Gem.. And he would make great positive changes

Just as Late Senior Prophet T.B Joshua prophesied that "The next president of Nigerian in 2023 shall reduce the cost of governance to a minimal level. Then everyone shall smile again. Pray that you would be alive to see the year 2023. Nigeria shall become the giant of Africa again".. These were His words

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by JASONjnr(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Can you explain while Hoebi stole Anambra funds to build a mall,

Stole 250 m cash

Has stolen money in offshore account

Got impeached twice for misappropriation and corruption

You're a liar....

Obi was impeach by corrupt politicians whom Obi blocked the looting holes and they fought but he kept winning them.

Even Trump has been severely facing impeachment from the democrats.

So rest your tiny brain....

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Benwallt(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
A sick country cannot be handed to a sick president
neither can it be handed to Obi the worst character in a picaresque
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Patriotsleague: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Mr Noah, but you didn't know Anambra's problems cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Emjace:
I will Only believe the man who became human being first, before becoming a politician cool

Peter Obi want's the best for every Nigerian wink regardless of Tribe and Religion.. He acts like a father of the Nation, He is compassionate, Humble, and Accessible.

Just as Late Senior Prophet T.B Joshua prophesied that "The next president of Nigerian in 2023 shall reduce the cost of governance to a minimal level. Then everyone shall smile again. Pray that you would be alive to see the year 2023. Nigeria shall become the giant of Africa again".. These were His words

The honest truth is, we don't need a president who would 'reduce the cost of governance' (not that it is wrong to want a cost effective government...reduced cost of governance means better efficiency is happening).

Because reduced cost of governance does not add much cash to the treasury for other things.

What Nigeria needs is a means of making more money. Which is what Obi is touching on by talking about productivity. 20 trillion...our budget necxt year...may sound like a lot of money, but in actual fact, we need something like 60 trillion or more before we can talk.

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Patriotsleague: 6:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Emjace:

If he wants the best for people, we would have heard if him doing good deeds for his people with his money, but the stingy man cares for his stomach only.
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Thebigheart: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2022
post=118482081:
More about Pandora from people that know him inside out.......

Don't worry we feel your pains the HOD of all urchins.

Cry me ocean.
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Sojiboi(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2022
Nawao
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Atlantis585: 6:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Now that Kwankwaso has seen the handwriting on the wall, can we have him back in the Labour Party to replace Datti?

Obi-Kwankwaso 2023!
That’s our dream team.
Datti just too dey behave like a girl being asked out for a date.
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Honestly this man doesn't know anything about Nigeria problem. I thought he was going to mention enslaving constitution that gives room for over 100% price hike with the same salary until Labour Union fight threaten then give 20% salary increase. I thought he was going to discuss how leaders at federal level can consume over 25% of national budget annually while the rest of the ppulace who are not less than 98% compared to them have to shared less than 70% out of which capital projects is included.
The problem of Nigeria is that the country is rigged to enslave the masses and if you didn't think it's the right thing to do changing that criminally drafted crafted constitution, then your intention is the same as those before you and that's to go steal as much as you can and it means only zombies will try and vote for you. APC PDP are not different too
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Tinubumustfail: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Says an Importer, container investor and trader

Bad belle
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by fredoooooo: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Same way you know Anambra Problem and You never solve it ...
Bana yiu din take dat advice from tbe werey in upper iweka again ...

BATSHETTIMA23

2 Likes

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by jornwhite: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Mothafvcka he knows Nigeria problem, yet he chose to be one the biggest importer of finished goods into the countries

He knows Nigeria but guyman can boast of running any local production company adding up to our GDP.

Its not just about knowing the problem, anybody can get to know the problem from tips or consultations grin what as he (obi) done in his small quota to minimize the our productivity problem. what is obi doing to promote local production in his own world

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by naijapips04: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi that did not develop lands in Anambra state is going to develop lands in the north.

Pandora zuokwanu Ike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2022
JASONjnr:

A man like Tinubu is a politician who is definitely a good strategist and lobbyist...His master game is to place people in strategic position to settle them and their people...These people will likely steal the government funds while Tinubu will gain the highest share and everyone will go one happy.

Atiku is just after enriching himself and his friends. He's afraid of his religion people. He has a hidden agenda that he's never going to give up. We can't trust such a man.

Obi is a trader and a businessman. He has successfully provided assistance to the government by providing jobs and also boosting the economy from his international trading and exchange. He has been able to manage people occasionally and can literally tell you the problem of Nigeria.

Such a person will be able to provide and sustain a country if given the opportunity.

Now, you can trust your instincts to vote your choice of candidate. But majority of Nigerians, if given the opportunity to vote and have their votes counted for, will love to vote for Obi and see him win.
But your businessman and trader obi imports almost everything in his next supermarket, is that not part of the problem he is talking about or must he be president to grow local products? There is the argument he invested state resources in fidelity bank, international breweries where he is a major share holder or is it entirely false? As president where would he invest They are businessmen looking for opportunities to enrich themselves and croonies allbeit with different plans. Saint obi is no different. We should spend our energy fighting for change in the current fraudulent constitution that enriches a few in power, not lp or peter obi, he cant do anything much different with the current constitution.
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2022
All the PDP Votes in PH are going to Obi.
Jagaban May be using Wike to give Obi Money.

Lol
Meanwhile Amaechi and the APC team in PH are solidly behind the Jagaban.
Atiku and Dino go dey cry like this.
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by oneMalik: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2022
YEs you know it .

Nigeria problem is LAMBA and you dey always give us back to back .

Kudos to you " the lord of LAMBA "
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by SWATMan: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Says an Importer, container investor and trader

Thank God you didn't call him a thief like your principal. There is dignity in any of the above mentioned endeavor.
Bigot.
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Zaheeddudu: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
but Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond ?
watin den ask u watin u dey replied
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Menclothing: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2022
And you didn't tell Jonathan ok oooo
Pry 2 student know problems of Nigeria

We nedd solution we all know our problems

Why are all Nigeria politicians cunny and full of deceit
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by bigdammyj: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Noted.
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by ATLIEN2027: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary the mumu man doesn't even know the problem that he has but knows Nigeria's problem.
Dumbest liar grin
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Freshprince197: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2022
All hail Pablo Tinubu ,the druggie Lord, who is a great grand father,who pees and can't stand up right, who made money from cocaine and became Lagos landlord, originally from irabiji

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by slenderBeam1: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Like every other politician claims. Can you solve it?
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by GloriousGbola: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Believe bros lamba at your own peril
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by casualobserver: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Please let us stop demarketing Peter Obi the great, we need him to split PDP votes In the SE and SS �

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Johncarlo07: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Who's this one deceiving? It is not everybody that is obidient o. You can only deceive obidients. He knows nothing. Sissy girl talk. This is the kinda thing you tell a girl if you want to vandalise her

C Àgbàdo cocks crowing evrywhere on dis thread. Wat happened in Rivers state yesterday really pained Dem.

Obi gat d street man. Evrywhere he goes, crowd follows. We dey wait u for Lagos ur excellency.

Urchins shld go choke on Deir Àgbàdo nd Cassava meals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Buhari Do For A Living? / Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha / PDP Deceitful Cabal Has Held Delta Down Since 1999 – Ogboru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.