Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt (39480 Views)

Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by tamdun: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Johncarlo07:

God bless u boss. Dose Oponu do not know dat a lot of pple has falsified deir age. Including politicians.

D mumus shouting, knws dat was wat might av happened, bt because Obi dragged Deir Àgbàdo heroine trafficking master yesterday, dey want to extract Deir pound of flesh.

Whether dey were mate in skul or not, d fact is both Obi nd Odili went to CFC. Let Dem show us a single record of d school deir master attended. Even if it's jst photo.

Awọn eleleya.

Does that change the fact that he's guilty of lying and forgery?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Salvador1: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Wow to u urchins

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by duality(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi didn't lie. He only told people that odili was a great footballer in his school and he can make reference to it.

I remember a big man who donated so much money to my school when I was in jss1. We were told his record in school. I was there when he donated money.

Are you saying I can't make reference about him that he attended my school?

Abegy make una rest. He didn't lie. Did Peter odili not attend CKC?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by AfonjaPriest: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
At least we understand what Obi says and can scrutinize him

But Tinubu, you cant understand one single thing Tinubu is saying when addressing people

The man sounds so incoherent its very embarrassing to even have him on the ballot at all

Please be sure to watch Tinubu's speech in Jos rally video before quoting me

The only thing I understood from the entire video was when he was shouting

Buhariii Buhariii Buhariiii Buhariiiii

He needs rest, his family should pity him abeg
So true. So true, my friend. It pains me in my bums to say it, but it's so true. When you see Tinubu, the Devil becomes so real, and so true. And that's very, very unfortunate I must be quick to admit..
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Tell that to Panama papers
How far Moh247?
You no later call your mods on phone to ban me again?
I still dey wait oooo.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

How far Moh247?

You no later call your mods on phone to ban me again?

I still dey wait oooo.

As you con dey beg I say make I pity you, make person no go hug transformer
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Source iReporteronline.

I'm really good at being an on air personality and I have been practising and recording myself. I will to be mentored so I can improve myself
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Mrfixitt(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118484497][/quote]I repeat, you're a bastard to call Peter Obi useless
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by AfonjaPriest: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Source iReporteronline.
They left thieves, crooks, and evil-minded presidential aspirants, and went after a man they said all kinds of nonsense about, yet they never for once said he was a crook and a thief. They said he lies a lot. What about the big thief who goes by the name, Tinubu? I'll rather associate with a lying Obi than a thieving Tinubu. BATstard miscreant urchins, eat your diaper poopoo with piss.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

As you con dey beg I say make I pity you, make person no go hug transformer

Oga keep quiet. You can't do jack. Go and sit down. Beg who? Be deceiving yourself!
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Johnken1234: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2022
The OP please confirm the age of Peter Odili now before you come up with your claims. How old is Peter Odili now?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Psoul(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2022
People can be very silly and blocked head.
Why are people speaking for someone that is still alive.
PO mentioned Odili as his senior in CKC.
Has Odili denied it?
Has CKC denied that PO and Odili were never school mates?

All these Indomie generation children that went to school wen pupils and students do not repeat class are here making noise.
Those years, you can be in school with the age mates of your uncles.
Those years, you can repeat a particular class for 3 terms only to move to another class when you passed very well.
This can make u meet and pass your elders in class.
Some will start school and drop for some years due to financial issues and resume when the parents can afford the fees.

Sam Loco Efe, in one interview said that he spent 13years in elementary school in 6 different schools due to financial issues (https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/407492-remembering-nollywood-legend-sam-loco-nine-years-on.html)
Do u want to tell me that a child that was 19yrs younger than Sam Loco who comes out to tell us that Sam Loco was his school mate is a liar?

I will not call PO a liar till Odili and/or CKC says otherwise.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Mrfixitt post=118484512]I repeat, you're a bastard to call Peter Obi useless[/quote. Na Ogun go strike your useless mama if you no get out of my mention

Ode
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Mrfixitt(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118484588][/quote] Mohammed you're a bastard and I will always say it.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by frozenelusion(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Why do just pick up every information you read and dump here without verification?

Peter Odili didn’t finish he’s secondary school that year 1967 because the civil war broke out, he later came back in 1971-1973 spent another three years in school and that how Obi meet him in school... Oga go and do your research properly... Has Peter Odili come out to deny that Obi did not see him?
oikirodah:

See reactions

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Mrfixitt(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118484660][/quote]A bastard is always a bastard
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Phantom233: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Most Nigerians are mischievous, 99 percent of Nigerians rely on information from internet. Forgetting that We all do age declaration in our autobiography. Even father's play football with their kids , it doesn't mean it was at competitive level.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by frndfghtr(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2022
I grew in Onitsha, I played football with Chiboo offor, at the same team, at our lady's high school, but I didn't meet him in school, he have left the school before me, but in Onitsha every evening big boy come back to their old school to play football with who ever is fit to play, if u know u know
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

Gbam, you may be right....astute observation.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by trutht828: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

This is part of the campaign strategy of Ibos

Hahaha

Repeat shit all over the internet

If it is tinubu or other rotten APC politicians that made this statement by Obi, you would have been defending it.

Your stupid noise against this is because Peter Obi is Igbo. Nothing else, mr tribal bigot

Not that you hate lies. You love lies but only hate lies when someone from another tribe is accused of telling it.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by AfonjaPriest: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
I join you to say it very loudly: thunder scatter Tinubu urchins!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Johncarlo07: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2022
tamdun:

Does that change the fact that he's guilty of lying and forgery?

That honour shld go to ur master. He is d lying,forger, nd crook in chief.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by SolutionsMed: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Odili was delayed at school due to the war. PO actually heard his sporting fame in the same school. PO could not have been wrong

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Tareq1105: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

I agree with you. It's either Obi falsified his age or he was just on his usual lies that he's known for. Most times he enjoys lying to the admiration of his gullible supporters.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2022
trutht828:

If it is tinubu or other rotten APC politicians that made this statement by Obi, you would have been defending it.

Your stupid noise against this is because Peter Obi is Igbo. Nothing else, mr tribal bigot

Not that you hate lies. You love lies but only hate lies when someone from another tribe is accused of telling it.

You should change the truth in your username to lies

So it's now about Ibo lie vs others lie

Such ideology is why Ibos won't smell aso Rock in the next 100 years
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Lashist(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

This is part of the campaign strategy of Ibos

Hahaha

Repeat shit all over the internet
Useless urchin has started again this early morning with his stupidity cheesy you insult igbos but you have forgotten that there are igbos that are supporting your candidate. Are the ones that welcomed him in imo state also repeating shit?? cheesy what of the igbo businessmen that are supporting him with 1billion?? Are they also included in your insults??dont let your foolishness happen to your kids
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by deeva2: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2022
They said they don't need Governors to win elections but they need Governors from other parties to win elections even forfeiting their party candidates. If I tell you LP is confused don't doubt it.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by ariesbull: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2022
tsdarkside:

wetin consighn tinubu with obis stvpid mouth....?
why call Tinunbu...
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.