Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt (39454 Views)

Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Peter Obi our man.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Emyemyberry(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Source iReporteronline.
Urchin
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
PointZerom:

Show us the primary and secondary schools he attended. We have checked the one he mentioned in Ibadan and his name isn't there.

A college is the same and far superior than a Secondary school, Richard Daley college issues out High School diploma, GCE, Alevels standard diploma

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

You have being repeating this nonsense since 2014, thunder scatter this thunder scatter that, yet Tinubu dey fresh dey go, na Ibo land thunder dey strike

Wetin dey happen, why your curse dey go back east
are you Drugnified ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by HilcomTech(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
LIAR Obi doing his thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by gassbee: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi lamba

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

A college is the same and far superior than a Secondary school, Richard Daley college issues out High School diploma, GCE, Alevels standard diploma
shatap stop talking nonsense
hahahahaha
Tinubu is a criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by PointZerom: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Chai. so Thifnubu didn't attend primary and secondary schools true..true?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Peter The Rock!
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by deji17: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi is a chronic liar

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by ogwumgbe: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Source iReporteronline.

Rubbish, did Peter Odili play for CKC? he did. Was he exceptional during his days of playing for CKC? he was. Did Peter Obi play for CKC? he did. Was he also a good player during his days of playing for CKC? he was: case closed. Tell us which school your demigod play for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Yibo(m): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Gringory Obi should stop disgracing ndigbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Rapuru14: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Am not a prophet, but the next Igbo man to be President won't come from this current unserious clownish generation of Ibos

Bunch of jokers , misfits, imbecillies and mental disabled lunatics

Olodo
Being serious as in doing drugs without traceable history?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by onatisi(m): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
All these analysts don't get the picture and mind of the average Nigerian voter.
Whether tinubu was convicted or jailed in USA will not change people likeness of hatred for him , secondly whether peter obi lied or not in port Harcourt will not change people's idea about him .
Only two things determines and can change how people like or hate someone in Nigeria politics and they are RELIGION AND TRIBE/ETHNICITY.
so no matter how much energy is used in telling people that obi lied ,it won't change their thinking about him , because Nigerians already believe that all these candidates and politicians are all liars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo:
Gringory Obi should stop disgracing ndigbo
Drugnibu should stop disgracing yeroba land
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by ogwumgbe: 6:13am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

Rubbish, did Peter Odili play for CKC? he did. Was he exceptional during his days of playing for CKC? he was. Did Peter Obi play for CKC? he did. Was he also a good player during his days of playing for CKC? he was: case closed. Tell us which school your demigod play for.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by PointZerom: 6:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Am not a prophet, but the next Igbo man to be President won't come from this current unserious clownish generation of Ibos

If this the best Yelobas can offer then they're the true enemies of Nigeria.

A BENT DEADWOOD FOR THAT MATTER.
Very wicked and evil people.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obi58: 6:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Richard Daley college Illinois Chicago

Since when did Bola A. Thuby become Bola A Tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by ogwumgbe: 6:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Rat poison is quite affordable, if this administration has made you so broke that you can't afford any, Lagoon is a better option, you are not needed, you are nonentity
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 6:15am On Nov 18, 2022
obi58:

Since when did Bola A. Thuby become Bola A Tinubu?

Since people started making typo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Lilprocess(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2022
I like the way the lamba followers are deceiving themselves.

Election Day is just 100 days away; they will soon wake up from their slumber.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 6:16am On Nov 18, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Rat poison is quite affordable, if this administration has made you so broke that you can't afford any, Lagoon is a better option, you are not needed, you are nonentity

Don't worry, even if you can't afford all that, you can waill till eternity when Tinubu wins and govern you and your ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obi58: 6:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

If it is this hard for you to understand English let me help you break it down?

Which school Tinubu bin go before Richard Daley College? ABI na spirit?

Where are his pictures from those days?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:16am On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
At least we understand what Obi says and can scrutinize him

But Tinubu, you cant understand one single thing Tinubu is saying when addressing people

The man sounds so incoherent its very embarrassing to even have him on the ballot at all

Please be sure to watch Tinubu's speech in Jos rally video before quoting me

The only thing I understood from the entire video was when he was shouting

Buhariii Buhariii Buhariiii Buhariiiii

He needs rest, his family should pity him abeg
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Don't worry, even if you can't afford all that, you can waill till eternity when Tinubu wins and govern you and your ancestors
Tinubu will lule
hahahahaha
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu is a criminal
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Snapchat: 6:17am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

Exactly what I thought too, when the news was reported. Pandora is most likely older than the age he want us to believe he is. Can’t believe someone they’ve been hyping as a smart man can’t cover his tracks well.

70 years old man claiming youth to deceive his Obidense.

Photo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obi58: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Typo in official school document?

Shey you dey whine me ni?

To spell Tinubu na complex algebra?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Obainomilano: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

and yet you said you are not a prophet... You are just a clown then..
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Winters23: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

See reactions

Source iReporteronline.

Lols

Grasping on straws as usual

One urchin gets high on Tinubu’s poo then spew trash and they call him Nigerians react? Hahaha
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2022
obi58:

If it is this hard for you to understand English let me help you break it down?

Which school Tinubu bin go before Richard Daley College? ABI na spirit?

Where are his pictures from those days?

As we dey explain to internet local swegbe, na so their brain no gree fire and boot

Richard Daley college na secondary school .. secondary schools in US no need you to bring Nigerian Primary school common entrance, you get admitted when you pass the entrance exams

Ibo people sef

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor / Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.