Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) (33036 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by joe1309: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Freestainworld:
This picture go pepper dem ooo, easy op grin
very soon una eyes go clear and by then na Biafra na una go dey sing. We understand una and we nor go vote for Obi Peter d fraudster.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Vadese1:
LP campaign council, please i am appealing. On the day obi is coming to Delta State, let the campaign ground be in warri not Asaba. All warri market men and women. Young and old are waiting for him in Warri. Any LP official on this forum should past my message. This election is more than election. Is the battle for the future of our children. A better Nigeria

Your message will be relayed to the appropriate quarters

God bless us all
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by stepaside2: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Wike has come a long way in political sophistry and strategy. He is keeping his cards close to his chest by romancing with all parties except his own party at the National level. He clarified at least twice during his speech that he is not saying PO will win, but he believes he is a good candidate. It doesn't take much to read between the lines of what he was really saying.

At a point, he told the crowd, mostly Igbo spare parts traders at Ikoku, venue of Bridge commissioning that he doesn't want to see them playing football on the streets on election day because he knows many do not have their PVCs. There is clearly tension between the traders and the Governor dating back several years. People will be watching Wike's moves very closely.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Na the same Wike go still come out later come abuse am. Dey there dey follow politicians like zombie.
Dey Pain U Wailer, Abi??
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2022
joe1309:
very soon una eyes go clear and by then na Biafra na una go dey sing. We understand una and we nor go vote for Obi Peter d fraudster.
Ur Vote Cannot Count, It Dey Pain U Abi?? Go Hug Ur Street Transformer Hahahaha
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by UDZUBY(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Pepper� them
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2022
StPete:
As e dey pain them, e go dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us, e go dey pepper them grin

Wicked Wike is a pepper dem gang official

Rivers State is a goal for Obi

God bless all OBIdients. May such disasters as Atiku and thief.nubu never plague Nigeria. If you want this click share

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Crampyblood(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Two great men... I like Peter Obi alot but Wike's bluntness is what I love in a politician..

I sell tokunbo motor shafts and at affordable price, we also do delivery to anywhere in Lagos plus we waybill to anywhere in Nigeria.. Our address is at block J shop D7 ladipo main market...

Check my signature
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2022
cheesy grin

For your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Emerie22(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Wike has just one vote '

Same with u and all of us
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by AkuOlisa: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Still does not change the fact that Atiku is coming.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

I beg to differ sir, that's not going to be possible......obviously might be popular in PH but that does not guarantee winning rivers state

A lot happens on election days that is beyond you and i,24 he's is a very long time in politics
Lol rivers people would leave Peter obi they can relate with and vote people who worked against Jonathan ? I get
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Case closed
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by jcross19: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2022
temitope27:
Non of my business
non of your business and you posted a pictures illustrating how frustrated you are when you heard about the crowd that welcome PO...
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Urchins will hug transformer grin
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Rotimi Chibike Amechi will son hug him too!
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Ipobians/obiidiots with stupid news grin
Obi shit dem carry am, obi lie dem carry am, lol

See pain cheesy grin grin

I can feel your pain brr, ah swear

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi and Tinubu will soon hug too.

No big deal
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu was in Imo state yesterday but the only news that trended all around the country was that of Peter Obi in Rivers state

Obi na master

Is this picture taken after spewing that rubbish against Obi or before the brouhaha. Politicians Sha,
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol rivers people would leave Peter obi they can relate with and vote people who worked against Jonathan ? I get

The dynamics have changed and everyone has moved on beyond jonathan.

2015 and 19, rivers politics was more united and the electorate were easily galvanized in one direction and for one interest.
Rivers politics has never been this divided since 1999 and with a south southern not on the ballot the interest are now more diverse than ever before.
Obi could have had the day but u and I know he doesn't have what it takes to win elections in Nigeria, I don't mean this in a bad way but the realities on ground and the vainess of Nigerian politics does not favor him as things stand now......yes he is popular,yes he will get votes but I don't see him winning rivers.

Magnus,rotimi ,nyesom,odilli,sekibo,dokubo and many more,which of them can you honestly say is on obi side and ready to stick their neck out for him by committing resources man and marterial to his success, even the Federal power isn't for him......its a really tough one my Broda.

You only know yourself and maybe those close to you even Half of all the people in his party are ready to be bought and they will be bought so can you really beat your chest to trust anyone.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

2015 and 19, rivers politics was more united and the electorate were easily galvanized in one direction and for one interest.
Rivers politics has never been this divided since 1999 and with a south southern not on the ballot the interest are now more diverse than ever before.
Obi could have had the day but u and I know he doesn't have what it takes to win elections in Nigeria, I don't mean this in a bad way but the realities on ground and the vainess of Nigerian politics does not favor him as things stand now......yes he is popular,yes he will get votes but I don't see him winning rivers.

Magnus,rotimi ,nyesom,odilli,sekibo,dokubo and many more,which of them can you honestly say is on obi side and ready to stick their neck out for him by committing resources man and marterial to his success, even the Federal power isn't for him......its a really tough one my Broda.

You only know yourself and maybe those close to you even Half of all the people in his party are ready to be bought and they will be bought so can you really beat your chest to trust anyone.
Before I waste my time to respond to you are you from rivers state or have you stayed in rivers state
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Before I waste my time to respond to you are you from rivers state or have you stayed in rivers state

As an observer of nigerian elections since 1999 And a trained sociologist and political animal ,I don't need to be from rivers to know how the pendulum is swinging.

I can analyze a state by state political dynamics in nigeria since 1999 from abia to zamfara.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

As an observer of nigerian elections since 1999 And a trained sociologist and political animal ,I don't need to be from rivers to know how the pendulum is swinging.

I can analyze a state by state political dynamics in nigeria since 1999 from abia to zamfara.
Have you conducted any polls to define your position ?

Obi is the best candidate among the top contenders ...he is from Igbo , he would defend the interest of south South better than anyone

So tell me why should a south South person from rivers state vote Tinubu or Atiku ...after what APC did to ameachi or what PDP did to wike ?

So tell me on what basis should any rivers man vote Tinubu or Atiku

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by tyinfinity: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi the criminal idiot will not win next year election
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by tiswell(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2022
This news sweet my belle so much

What a time to be alive as a Nigerian

Go H.E Peter Obi,
the incoming Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,come 2023!

Our labours and the heroes past shall never ever be in vain.

Vote Labour party!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by frndfghtr(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Igboslayer:
Obi was governor of Anambra for 8yrs. After he left, Awka the state capital became the worst state capital in Nigeria...Na this same Gringory Igbos dey package to destroy Nigeria. Most roads in Awka are untarred, most link roads are in terrible state. Today, Awka remains the legacies of Obi.
ona ekwugheri onu bu flii ife ichoro ikwuo
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Haveyoueatentod: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2022
If Peter obi wins wike becomes a minister automatically
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by tiswell(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

drink water brr,take a deep breath

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by frndfghtr(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Man of little faith, always have faith, don't be like the security man in the bible that say it can't happen, and when it happen he uses his head to carry am,
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Neatboy(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2022
JASONjnr:
I've not seen any crowd yet for PDP oh...

What's happening??

Is PDP nonexisting?

Tinubu go pay taya....to maintain this type of crowd, Tinubu will likely spend close to 50billion.

My brother, you will not understand o. Na commercial bus drivers money and all the money wey dem extort from hardworking Lagosians na him dem dey use so oo. May God help us...
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you angry bro?
I'm a female
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Ipobians/obiidiots with stupid news grin
Obi shit dem carry am, obi lie dem carry am, lol
you better dy read before u dy post...mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministers Are Very Important And Not Noisemakers: A Reply To PMB / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) / Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.