Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

God Is Clear About His Rejection Of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is Clear About His Rejection Of Tinubu (358 Views)

Why Did Umahi Not Include SW In His Rejection Of RUGA / Why Did Umahi Not Include SW In His Rejection Of RUGA / I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Clear About His Rejection Of Tinubu by stanleyajileye: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: God Is Clear About His Rejection Of Tinubu by Silver090: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Don't call God in this type of matter's

Contact me For your Academic Assignment, Articles, power points, proposals, thesis with good Turnitin WhatsApp me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Clear About His Rejection Of Tinubu by Bobloco: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu's defeat has been endorsed both in heaven and on earth

2 Likes

Re: God Is Clear About His Rejection Of Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2022
He who the gods want to destroy they first make mad.
Re: God Is Clear About His Rejection Of Tinubu by Trapnews: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2022
grin
It's interesting how Igbos remember God once they are at the receiving end but forget God when carrying out destruction of lives and properties.

(1) (Reply)

Only Visionary Leaders Can Restructure Nigeria – Rabiu Kwankwaso / This Will Help You To Survive This Hard Economy / Atiku’ll Inspire Conference, Harmony Among Nigerians – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.