Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari (13427 Views)

Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate, Yusuf Datti Visits Sheikh Qaribullah / Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by AnonPoet: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2022
If you missed the Townhall Series “The Candidates” with @KadariaAhmed and my Vice President @yusufsbuhari ,here is a copy.
We shall restore hope to Nigerians when elected in 2023, by bidding farewell to poverty and insecurity. #HopeAgain2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U9m1yY23os

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by coconutbag: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Anyone aside agbado and mikano bad omen is welcome

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by wonder233: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2022
To oust a ruling party at the polls, opposition parties need to come together. All these fragmentation is hurting you guys. I listen to Adewole, the SDP presidential candidate, dude knows he stands no chance, but insists on going on the jamboree.
This is the curse of the south, no unity. When the north wants power, they band together, look at how Buhari was installed in 2015 - even the northerners in PDP worked for him, even the inec chairman worked for him, you go to the north, you won't see any mushroom opposition party trying to make a statement, everyone aligned.
But down south, y'all are fooling yourselves.
Tinubu and Obi are cancelling each other out, while the north are harnessing all their votes. Last minute, Kwakwanso will direct all his supporters to vote Atiku, just like what Tambuwal did. And with a simple majority, he will win, and boom, you have another northerner for 8 years. And the cycle repeats itself.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Juniorpope123: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2022
I know the Ijebu man will go missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Mtncardseller(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2022
grin
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Overhype Federal Government Journalist

16 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Authoreety: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
This nonsense APC woman

I hope Peter Obi never gives her the chance to use her stupidity on him

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Dangrace01: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Buhari again?

6 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Mightymanna(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
No be me ooo abeg

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by fasho01(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Waste of interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Skty: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2022
I watched that interview. It was everything. Very intelligent people... from both aspirants to Kadaria ..it was interesting too. She gave it to them hot hot ..and they tried in their response. These guys would have been far far better than Tinubu. But Nigerians we nor want progress. I wish the whole world can repatriate every Nigerian outside. So that we all sit here and fight these leaders to give us a better life.. looks like we can go overseas if he's isn't ok. We have options... Otherwise. Na so we go remain

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by nazicartel(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi won't come. Tinubu won't go there. The two candidates won't be there
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2022
nazicartel:
Obi won't come. Tinubu won't go there. The two candidates won't be there
Juniorpope123:
I know the Ijebu man will go missing

It is turn by turn. Each candidate has his day...last night was the SDP candidate. He had a good two hours to talk.

Modifed....HERE is the schedule as per the Guardian Nigeria.

The Candidates’ Presidential town hall will take place as follows:

Prince Adewole Adebayo and running mate, Alh. Yusuf Buhari, of the Social Democratic Party – 17th November, 2022

Mr. Omoyele Stephen Sowore and running mate, Barrister Haruna Garba Magashi, of the African Action Congress Party –18th November, 2022

Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and running mate, Bishop Isaac Idahosa, of the New Nigeria Peoples Party -19th November, 2022

Mr. Peter Obi (CON) and running mate, Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, of the Labour Party – 21st November 2022

Alh. Atiku Abubakar and running mate, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa of the People’s Democratic Party – 22nd November, 2022

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and running mate, Sen. Shettima Kashim of the All Progressives Congress Party – 23rd November 2022

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Manny21: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2022
For what, is it for Eba, it for garri, is it for beans and dodo

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by nazicartel(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Kobonaire234:

It is turn by turn. Each candidate has his day...last night was the SDP candidate. He had a good two hours to talk.
obi won't go. Mark this
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Skty: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Authoreety:
This nonsense APC woman

I hope Peter Obi never gives her the chance to use her stupidity on him

Is she APC? Na wa o. And I was hailing her yesterday while watching

2 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2022
nazicartel:
obi won't go. Mark this

See my post upthread...they all have dates when they will appear. The thing has been arranged already.

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Again, dates for the candidates...

(SDP has done theirs yesterday)

Mr. Omoyele Stephen Sowore and running mate, Barrister Haruna Garba Magashi, of the African Action Congress Party –18th November, 2022

Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and running mate, Bishop Isaac Idahosa, of the New Nigeria Peoples Party -19th November, 2022

Mr. Peter Obi (CON) and running mate, Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, of the Labour Party – 21st November 2022

Alh. Atiku Abubakar and running mate, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa of the People’s Democratic Party – 22nd November, 2022

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and running mate, Sen. Shettima Kashim of the All Progressives Congress Party – 23rd November 2022
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by MPESA(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Skty:

Is she APC? Na wa o. And I was hailing her yesterday while watching

If I'm not mistaken, she's somehow related to El Rufai...

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by FrancescoFarino(f): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2022
here we go again!
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Skty:
I watched that interview. It was everything. Very intelligent people... from both aspirants to Kadaria ..it was interesting too. She gave it to them hot hot ..and they tried in their response. These guys would have been far far better than Tinubu. But Nigerians we nor want progress. I wish the whole world can repatriate every Nigerian outside. So that we all sit here and fight these leaders to give us a better life.. looks like we can go overseas if he's isn't ok. We have options... Otherwise. Na so we go remain

Nigerians prefer either APC or PDP...or PDP lite. (Even those chanting Obi...for other elections, it's PDP. Many of them don't know the LP candidate for say governor or senate in their state).

They will complain about bad governance, yet offer them a chance to change, they would say no.

It is because in politics, people prefer the familiar, rather than a new guy or girl they do not know. That's the issue with politics worldwide...not just Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by MalbakOscar(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2022
I wish we'll ALL realise this.
wonder233:
To oust a ruling party at the polls, opposition parties need to come together. All these fragmentation is hurting you guys. I listen to Adewole, the SDP presidential candidate, dude knows he stands no chance, but insists on going on the jamboree.
This is the curse of the south, no unity. When the north wants power, they band together, look at how Buhari was installed in 2015 - even the northerners in PDP worked for him, even the inec chairman worked for him, you go to the north, you won't see any mushroom opposition party trying to make a statement, everyone aligned.
Tinubu and Obi are cancelling each other out, while the north are harnessing all their votes. Last minute, Kwakwanso will direct all his supporters to vote Atiku, just like what Tambuwal did. And with a simple majority, he will win, and boom, you have another northerner for 8 years. And the cycle repeats itself.

2 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari by Jack500: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2022
wonder233:

Sharap! Tinubu and obi are not canceling each other out, because their stronghold has always be different, as a matter of fact obi contesting is good for Tinubu because he is taking away the traditional vote of PDP in the south.

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Of Emergency: Students Share Gory Experiences / Don’t Expect Too Much From Buhari, Cardinal Okogie Tells Nigerians / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.