Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) (56245 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by Techm8: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Glad to see he's doing well
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by alizma: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by Guyman01: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Warrior247:
People can lie. Some liars on nairaland here were saying that they actually saw him, and that he is now in a bad condition. May God forgive all those liars o

Na Urchins way of life on this platform
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by donforeign: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Warrior247:
People can lie. Some liars on nairaland here were saying that they actually saw him, and that he is now in a bad condition. May God forgive all those liars o
they are not lying. He's a drug addict.. I have seen him in Ghana before too . Have you seen a drug addict saying he's a drug addict? You can clearly see he's not well. He needs help..
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
I wonder what people really gain moving about making unecessary videos, and post about people just to chase clout.
Why not let this man be and focus on your miserable lives.
I have heard about this man's death for over 3 times now.
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by Revolva(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
E de come and go..dont mind him

If he enter his head baba go hit the street again
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
The man needs help. Nobody cares because he isn’t a family member. Sha, everybody get shelf life. When his expiration date reaches, na R.I.P. I go post.
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by dyera(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

An addict can't be high 24/7, the video was taken when he was sober, soon he would hit the street when he overdose

Hmph, was it not you guys in APC that popularized using old pictures to cover up the truth and lie about the present reality? Shan George was just copying what you guys in APC usually do.

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigYash:
Hmmmm.. Drink still dey show for him face sha. Inside there,make everybody mind his or her business. Him don talk say him go hook una very soon.. grin Na Jando nigga o.. Make he no go pull trigger o cheesy
Lol.. This really got me Rflmao cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Panasonic101:
OGIDAN
I really love that film... Surprisingly, I can't even find it on YouTube. The guy is a good actor.

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jestin:
Truth be told, this guy has small crase in his head. The thing dey go dey come
Any sane being watching him in the video would know he was not coherent...like someone who has just returned from a weed rehab . One funny thing about Nollywood actors is, they are fond of hiding the truth. This would always prevent well-meaning nigerians from coming to the aid of those who need help among them. I remember that late actor who was helped by the immediate past anambra governor's wife. He was ok for sometime, after which he still died. His condition had become so deteriorated before he got help from the woman. E dey dem bodi

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
May God be with him
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by maziagu: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hy quote author=damilola4162 post=118488146]Hello[/quote]
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by maziagu: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=AsawanaDgreat post=118502364]May God be with him[Amen]

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by uchwar1: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
He doesn't look normal to me. I sense drug related case. He needs help
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by harizonal123(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Warrior247:
That guy needs help. Nobody told me about his condition. I have seen him misbehaving in the street
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by Facidio: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
He should keep decieving himself.... Anyone that is in Asaba will confidently tell you that Hanks is not alright. I saw him sometime about 4 months ago early in the morning in DBS Road sitting by a culvert talking to himself..... Hanks has destroyed himself with drugs and he seriously needs help
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Any sane being watching him in the video would know he was not coherent...like someone who has just returned from a weed rehab . One funny thing about Nollywood actors is, they are fond of hiding the truth. This would always prevent well-meaning nigerians from coming to the aid of those who need help among them. I remember that late actor who was helped by the immediate past anambra governor's wife. He was ok for sometime, after which he still died. His condition had become so deteriorated before he got help from the woman. E dey dem bodi

Good point and memory, I recall. RIP Ernest Asuzu

Popular Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu Now Begs For Survival. by fatdon2(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2342565/popular-nollywood-actor-ernest-asuzu

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by LegendVibes: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6385217/ernest-asuzu-dead

Ebelechukwu Obiano Mourns Ernest Asuzu by Danniscott(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2021

https://www.nairaland.com/6386325/ebelechukwu-obiano-mourns-ernest-asuzu#98500221
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by ahnie: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cosmetics charade...Hanks anuku is terribly sick and needs urgent help.asaba residents can attest to it.

To see for for yourselves...go to DBS ROAD in the night you would find him dressed in rags and talking to himself.

Shan George will not make heaven.
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by ahnie: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Facidio:
He should keep decieving himself.... Anyone that is in Asaba will confidently tell you that Hanks is not alright. I saw him sometime about 4 months ago early in the morning in DBS Road sitting by a culvert talking to himself..... Hanks has destroyed himself with drugs and he seriously needs help
Seconded.
I have seen him lots of times...if you're leas busy you would see find him at DBS road tonight.
I saw him days ago.
E go pain me if this guy just die like that without getting the needed help.

Madam Shan George pls speak the truth for once in your life.

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by chocboi78(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
He shares a striking resemblance with Johnny depp( captain jasparo)
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by Bankowner: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
I was expecting this.

I figured all the paparazzi was a build up to the actor publicizing a movie about to be released. And that is what he has done.

This method has become shallow and predictable.

Try second base.
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by chazon(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
This isn't false, I've had encounter with Hanks along DBS road precisely close to Don & Masters club. Been new in asaba, I went to club & suddenly someone walked haphazardly across the road without looking, then stood in front of my car & banged the bonnet, said some curse words & walked away. I was livid coz it was first time I was seeing Hanks Anuku (my favorite actor during my teenage days) face to face.
Needless to say, I've seen him twice afterwards around that area some other time, and he wasn't looking coordinated.

I intentionally refused to take videos of him. People around say they're used to seeing him in that condition often times.
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:05am On Nov 19, 2022
clockwisereport:
We no even hear Westin e talk.

Nah American accent he used talk am and I guess that's the reason you no hear am

Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by hardon1(m): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2022
BreakingNews21:
That clip didn't look like a movie set. It may have been before or after work. Credit for cleaning him up for the public photos but many missed his chipped front tooth in those pics. That is not professional in the industry.
And if he is doing a film why are dey making an ancient Nollywood plot? Who go pay to watch that repetitive crap in this day n time? Netflix no go buy it.

Oga, that clip was taking by a passer-by. The camera by the director may be positioned at a distance, and then zoom into him

In movies, sometimes when actors need to portray certain character in public, they take the shot from a distance so as not to generate crowd from onlookers
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by clockwisereport: 5:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Nah American accent he used talk am and I guess that's the reason you no hear am

Mumu, he had an incoming call that was interrupting what he was saying
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2022
clockwisereport:

Mumu, he had an incoming call that was interrupting what he was saying

Ode amunkunmeko, even with the incoming call I can still hear him clearly or maybe you need an hearing aid (a hearing device) oponu
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by GistManor: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Legendary nollywood actor Hanks Anuku finally breaks his silence about a recent viral video depicting him as insane.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmcCsKOAbm0

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7433306/nollywood-actor-hanks-anuku-sighted

GistManor:
On today's episode of Have You Ever, we hit the nooks and cranny of Rivers State University to know if they've ever had a crush on their friend's partner. Watch out for those reactions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsvnxmuhV7Q

This is the channel link, subscribe for more content

https://youtube.com/c/KObabaUnlimited
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by unbiased2021: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2022
meobizy:
The man needs help. Nobody cares because he isn’t a family member. Sha, everybody get shelf life. When his expiration date reaches, na R.I.P. I go post.
What if you die before him

Shey he fit write R.I.P too for you ?

No insult me ooo or nairaland go block me and I don’t care
Re: Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2022
unbiased2021:
What if you die before him

Shey he fit write R.I.P too for you ?

No insult me ooo or nairaland go block me and I don’t care
Life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Veteran Yoruba Actor, Ogunjimi Is Dead / Patapaa Gets A White Girlfriend, Sarkodie Congratulates Him / Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.