Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Fake Clinic In Koko,delta State. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Clinic In Koko,delta State. (249 Views)

Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State / Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Clinic In Koko,delta State. by manforgu: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2022
There is this clinic in Koko town, in Delta State called calmlife clinic and maternity being run by one fake doctor Edmund that needs to be checked.
Please I need assistance on how to contact appropriate bodies that are saddled with the responsibility of clamping down on quack clinic/hospital.
It's very urgent.
Pls moderator push this to front page as it is a matter of life and death.
Re: Fake Clinic In Koko,delta State. by manforgu: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
manforgu:
There is this clinic in Koko town, in Delta State called calmlife clinic and maternity being run by one fake doctor Edmund that needs to be checked.
Please I need assistance on how to contact appropriate bodies that are saddled with the responsibility of clamping down on quack clinic/hospital.
It's very urgent.
Pls moderator push this to front page as it is a matter of life and death.
Mods pls carry this topic go front page. There is need to get this man stop toying with people's lives.
@ Seun
@ Lala

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Vidalista 60mg For Erectile Dysfunction. / Nigeria’s HIV/AIDS Infection Rate Has Dropped Drastically — NACA / Exemplary Kohler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.