Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu (23774 Views)

AMAA 2019: Complete List Of Winners / 2019 AMAA Awards (Live Updates) / AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by lukency(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
The mum is still good to go.
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Bridget95(f): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

.why don't Zombidiots ever have sense..

Everyone knows his grandfather was Fela's manager and his mum Fela's dancer

Gosh... Ipobians are soooooo stupid
ur full of stewpidity
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by ceeceeuwa: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Nice one.

Burna boy's ex girlfriend called him Mummy's Boy cos Burna refused to be manipulated. When a woman failed to have her ways with a man, she calls him all sort of names.

Go Burna
Go Mummy's Boy
Go Africa Giant.
It is a woman that gave birth to Burna Boy. You have been spamming every thread on Nairaland with vile comments about women. Talking of double standard
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Menclothing: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
I saw him and his mum in quilox speaking mother tongue together and discussing business

Mother and son geniune chemistry
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Skty: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
highchief1:
the mom is too ugly

U say this about a beautiful lady probably in her 50s or 60s. May God have mercy on ur soul..pls I want to see the following pics:

Of you
Of your father
Of your mother

Thanks
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by highchief1: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Skty:

U say this about a beautiful lady probably in her 50s or 60s. May God have mercy on ur soul..pls I want to see the following pics:

Of you
Of your father
Of your mother

Thanks
so u want to see my family picture?
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Starzo: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I don't know whatever happened between him and Steff, and I am not saying this within the context of their relationship or Burna Boy's personality...but this particular thing about him is beautiful to watch. How much he rates his mom.

Especially this dedication. I find it sweet. smiley

Lord knows I will dedicate so many of my wins and achievements to my parents, too.
your hatred for men nor go allow you achieve anything great for life
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Magnoliaa(f): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:
your hatred for men nor go allow you achieve anything great for life

You were starting to make me feel bad. grin

I was wondering why you were quoting my senior learned colleagues in Genderology and Logic (on that thread), and me of all people did not get a share of the loot mentions you're doling out.

So much for "women like attention, and you should starve them of it."

But I will not achieve anything Great in life?

Hahahahaha. Thank God say man nor be God.

That's all I have to say to you.

2 Likes

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Starzo: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You were starting to make me feel bad. grin

I was wondering why you were quoting my senior learned colleagues in Genderology and Logic (on that thread), and me of all people did not get a share of the loot mentions you're doling out.

So much for "women like attention, and you should starve them of it."

But I will not achieve anything Great in life?

Hahahahaha. Thank God say man nor be God.

That's all I have to say to you.
So it's those morons you're calling 'senior learned colleagues'

Ah dey shame for you

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Skty: 5:24am On Nov 19, 2022
highchief1:
so u want to see my family picture?

Yes. I don't mind seeing the family picture. I want to compare the pics with the 'very ugly' woman ....

To me, the woman is very beautiful in my eyes and u say she's very ugly'. I want to assume ur parents will be in their 60's and I want to see how beautiful and fine they look at this stage of their lives. So I can thank God for u and them.
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Successfulben: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2022
Ogun keee your papa
Yorubaipobhausa:

Like you used your mother for rituals
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by highchief1: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2022
Skty:

Yes. I don't mind seeing the family picture. I want to compare the pics with the 'very ugly' woman ....

To me, the woman is very beautiful in my eyes and u say she's very ugly'. I want to assume ur parents will be in their 60's and I want to see how beautiful and fine they look at this stage of their lives. So I can thank God for u and them.
no mind me the woman is fine.i just Dey joke.nobody is actually ugly
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Successfulben: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
You are part of the few in this world that have sense.
candygist:

Like Davido used is son and other members

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Biggie Introduces New Twist For Eviction, Divides Housemates Into Teams / Bbnaija Season 7 Cost ₦4.7 Billion To Produce - Multichoice / BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.