Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

With Me, Abia APC Now Has A Governorship Candidate — Uche Ogah (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Me, Abia APC Now Has A Governorship Candidate — Uche Ogah (video) (200 Views)

It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) / If FCT Is A State, Why Did They Not Hold A Governorship Election On March 18? / APC In Imo Doesn't Have A Governorship Candidate - Daniel Nwafor, APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Me, Abia APC Now Has A Governorship Candidate — Uche Ogah (video) by Metrix147: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
The immediate past Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Uche Ogah had said with his victory at the federal high court Abuja, his party the APC now has a governor candidate in Abia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s9fQ-_pUf8
The court presided over by Justice Binta Nyako had declared Ogah the duly elected APC governorship candidate in Abia, sacking Chief Ikechi Emenike who before now was recognised by INEC.

Speaking shortly after his arrival at Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri on Wednesday, Ogah who arrived at a chattered private jet with registration no 5N-LOD thanked the people of Abia State for the massive show of solidarity.

He assured the cheering crowd that if elected, they will enjoy democratic dividends.

The governorship candidate announced that the state will on January 17th, 2023 host the presidential campaign rally which kicked off in Jos, Plateau State on Tuesday.

While stating that he is ready to take over governance of Abia, Ogah he will set up all the tactical committees and campaign council ahead of the election.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/with-me-abia-apc-now-has-a-governorship-candidate-uche-ogah-photos-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: With Me, Abia APC Now Has A Governorship Candidate — Uche Ogah (video) by slivertongue: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
APC is a rogue party
Re: With Me, Abia APC Now Has A Governorship Candidate — Uche Ogah (video) by StrongandMighty: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Apc very disorganised party

(1) (Reply)

Navy Commissions Third Locally Built Seaward Defence Boat / Have You Noticed There Is A Global Change? / First Lady: I Don't Attack Personalities,na'ajatu Denies Report Credited To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.