Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) (26168 Views)

Plateau Gov. Mutfwang Introduces Subsidized Metro Buses As Palliative Measure / FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Metrix147: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Member representing Isuikwuato/Umunneochi Federal Constituency of Abia State, Rep. Amobi Ogah has said the call on President Bola Tinubu to use condoms for palliative for the poor as a measure to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS is unnecessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJVzETm0pCE?si=UOLV9Kqo4p-ftx3k

Ogah also expressed gratitude to the leadership of the House for naming him the chairman of the Committee on HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis & Malaria, saying it is an opportunity to contribute to the development of Nigeria's health sector.

Featuring on TVC's legislative programme, Hallowed Chambers monitored by ABN TV, Ogah said the most suitable palliative for the poor at this moment who are affected by the removal of fuel subsidy is food and measures that will ameliorate the economic hardship confronting many families and not the provision of condom.

Ogah, an expert in oil and gas noted that despite being relatively new in the field of his committee, he is poised to make the best out of the privilege to advance effective service delivery in health sector.

"I'm glad though I never expected to be chairman of that committee", he stated. "It's an honour to me, an honour to learn, it's an honour to save lives, an honour to be part of people that will improve our health sector", he added.

The lawmaker noted that since he was named chairman of the committee, he had embarked on a study to bring new innovative ideas in delivering this assignment.

While noting that it requires a political will to entrench a permanent turnaround in the sector, the Abia lawmaker emphasized that he has engaged some consultants who will offer technical support in discharging the mandate of the committee.

Hon. Ogah while decrying the endemic of fake drugs in circulation, said it is largely attributable to why malaria has become a hydra-headed health challenge in Nigeria.

"I can tell you that out of every ten Nigerians, eight are suffering from malaria. It's a very serious issue.

"Anything I put my head to, I do it very well. At a point I started thanking God, maybe there are lives He wants me to go and save out there.

"With the robust plan we have, in the shortest period of time, we are going to expose a lot. From the consultations we have carried out, we are poised in making a change. It requires a political will and that will is there", he stated.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/video-its-abnormal-to-use-condom-as-palliative-for-the-poor-rep-ogah/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by TemplarLandry: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
grin LP bozos, another issue for you to lachrymate over is here.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
D poor no de breath again
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by AllenSpencer: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Why do we like shying away from the truth. Knowing that poor people are very fertile, such initiative should be commended instead of criticizing it.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Wainey: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
It is very good.
If only people knew the benfit of condoms, most NLders will not be born

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by slimfit1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Give it to the mallams and almajirs given births to babies like pigs.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Solofresh2: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
I don't think it is abnormal.Overpopulation in a country where poverty is the order of the day is abnormal

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Houseontherock1: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Overpopulation is a problem but pushing people to extreme poverty and giving them condom to reduce population is unfair and insensitive!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
How is it abnormal? Overpopulation is killing us in this country and you are talking another thing

63 Likes

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by VinnyBaba: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
This Man is an EMBARRASSMENT to Labour Party! sad 🙁

He should be Recalled by his Constituency Members! 😏

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Adaisback(f): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
I stand with this house of reps member. People have not seen food chop na prick wey no dey stand due to hunger una wan control? No be person wey see food chop dey get strength do kerewa?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Adaisback:
I stand with this house of reps member. People have not seen food chop na prick wey no dey stand due to hunger una wan control? No be person wey see food chop dey get strength do kerewa?

You're spoilt..😂! Get away from me, you sinner!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Adaisback(f): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're spoilt..😂! Get away from me, you sinner!
grin cheesy bad boy

6 Likes

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

One or two lines as expected and with no meaningful substance or contribution.
Even though the topic has nothing to do with LP or Obi but i guess you are perhaps too dense to realize.
I am amazed you forgot to dedicate one of your lame songs as usual.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Loverett(f): 1:38am On Aug 25, 2023
And people are dying of hungry May God help us in this country

4 Likes

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Working asylum..
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by TINUBUISMAD: 1:40am On Aug 25, 2023
grin
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:40am On Aug 25, 2023
🫤
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by mannobi(m): 1:41am On Aug 25, 2023
Those northern malams need it more. The south has adjusted to the world economic realities but those malams are still giving birth to eight and ten children in this present world?
Some people need national castration program

10 Likes

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by TINUBUISMAD: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Why do we like shying away from the truth. Knowing that poor people are very fertile, such initiative should be commended instead of criticizing it.
You be mumu aswear

5 Likes

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by inoki247: 1:43am On Aug 25, 2023
Lol how he take be abnormal the poor are giving birth to what they can't take care.....

Most expecially people always shouting they're looking for boys or girls up nd down nd still poor...

3 Likes

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 1:43am On Aug 25, 2023
I didn't read.

But going by the big story, this is mockery to the poor.

4 Likes

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by sotall(m): 1:45am On Aug 25, 2023
cool
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by AllenSpencer: 1:45am On Aug 25, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

You be mumu aswear

Its the truth! You don't need to insult my person!

The statistics don't lie and are accessible to you!
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Johandel(m): 1:46am On Aug 25, 2023
Condom palliative.

2 Likes

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 1:48am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Ebola miscreants,you no dedicate song today

8 Likes

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by ATEAMS: 2:00am On Aug 25, 2023
Indeed
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by b3llo(m): 2:04am On Aug 25, 2023
Poor people have suffer
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 2:04am On Aug 25, 2023
grin ;Dso Amobi Ogah is not bright.

So bold of him to think his opinion is intelligent.

He can as well feed his society on one week streak.

1 Like

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by VikingKing: 2:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Bola Tinibu na Plutoboy

1 Like

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by VikingKing: 2:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Dksjshj
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by VikingKing: 2:09am On Aug 25, 2023
inoki247:
Lol how he take be abnormal the poor are giving birth to what they can't take care.....

Most expecially people always shouting they're looking for boys or girls up nd down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Missing In Buhari's Democracy Day Speech / Buhari Inaugurates Ayinke Mother And Child Centre (Photos) / Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.