Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd (19552 Views)

Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm / Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established / Erik Ten Hag's Post Match Interview "We Lost Control Of The Game" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by BABANGBALI: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

You should be expecting your mother as discussed.
in that case please return my money
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by Gangster1ms: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
englishmart:
I don't care where Ronaldo will end up, but he shouldn't come an inch near Chelsea.
Small yansh dey shake.. Only a fool will go to Chelsea, club that's being rejected by players for barca and others
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by swanpiccolo: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
I am curious to see the new developments on Monday, although I like neither him nor man utd
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Joezinho:
Respect to the best player to ever walked the face of the earth.

Thank you for speaking out Ronaldo. I love man utd but the glazers are freaking basterds.
grin grin
So you're only living because one man dey to tap ball inside a 5m wide post at close range.
You better get a life!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by gtrader: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Some of the things you said is wrong. I don't think you listened to all he said in the interview. He said him coming to Man U was emotional than rational decision, because Man City was too eager to sign him and he was surprised by Man City's eagerness to have him. He said everything changed in 72 hours after call from Alex Ferguson who told him it was wrong to go to Man City, and he changed his mind. Just imagine Ronaldo in Man City, at least 30 goals is assured for him even at his age.

Secondly, another club from middle East wanted to sign Ronaldo for 350 million pounds, that's about 400 million dollars for 2 years contract and he rejected and stayed at Man U. The 400m dollars is more than half of Ronaldo's networth which he made in over 16 years of playing on highest level but someone was willing to give him that in just 2 years.

A man that scored over 30 goals for club and country some months ago, you want to bring him on in 3 minutes at the end of the match? Are you OK? Can Man U bring on Fernandez 3 minutes at the end of the match? Why disrespect Ronaldo like that?

He talked about the facilities, the training ground, the zeal and seriousness of the players. Ronaldo seem to be the only one that cry when they lose match, others you see them in the club dancing and drinking.

Do not keep a player who is not happy to stay, people do great things when they are motivated, when they are happy and when they feel belonged.

Seunfretty:
People will see the fact of ground and not embrace it.....Ronaldo had no fucking right to ahead and start talking down on a team where he plays .....is just like working in First bank and having light issues then one faithful morning a popular radio presenter invites u to his program And getting there by started bullshitting the structure of your work place even while u are still a staff. .nobody should even tell u resuming to work on Monday won't be necessary

At 37 u still expect to start every match.. which serious team builds there hope on a 37 year old player....man city of course taught about it and decided they didn't need him even wen they stood a better chance of signing him..

Must everything in football be about you ..u are in united to help the team wen they need u and NT be the main man ..what happens to other players and attackers would still needs to grow in their game wen it's only u getting the playing time. .

Somebody will come and talk about Messi ...the truth is Messi is old too and has lost most of his bustful moves but he still has some things that will make him still relevant in any top team

1) Ability to pick the ball and initiate attack anywhere on the pitch
2) Crazy passing accuracy

Messi can seat in any role and still destroy

Ronaldo is also great but everything about him revolves aroundbhim getting scoring chances ...if his NT doing that then his close to useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by Mike008(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
For fans' sake, you never should've granted that interview, or at least be more careful with your words. Now your fans are divided.
If ever a player was so loved, and ever will be so loved in the history of football, it is you.
There is never a time in the world anybody considered you a black sheep. Even at your lowest, your accomplishment in football speaks for you and forms the basis for a good argument in your favour.
Coming to terms with reality is difficult from your own point of view, but that is life, everything must come to an end, so must CR7.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by Streetmovement(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

We don't give a Bleep, for a player to come out that clean it definitely means something is going on at the so called united, tackle the problem and stop tackling the man with the message, cuz truth be told only a player of Ronaldo's caliber can say things like this without having to worry about the penalty, all them other young players who are yet to achieve more in their various football careers wouldn't dare cuz the club and the English media might frustrate them and make them pay one way or the other, so they rather swallow their words and drink water to digest it while suffering in silence.

CR7 nothing do you, you don achieve everything achievable in football, speak your truth...Bleep Manchester united and any sorry ass club doing the same to thier players

Sir Alex left and every secret that was managed is now up in the air for us to breath on, I knew united was evil when greenwood had a problem and Ronaldo lost his baby boy and they didn't give a Bleep, they leave you to suffer when you're down but comeback when you're up and doing, I thought clubs wey suppose to be protecting their sport mans but in this case it's different, well I'm not surprise cuz it ain't nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by englishmart(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

Comrade insight u grin. But the Chelsea owner need Ronald na
You get like 200 monikers. Manna4thunder, manacious, mana4gurls, mannaubanka, etc. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by Streetmovement(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
4tomandchi:
Ronaldo has got Man Utd. where he wants them to be which is to terminate his contract...

What a way to leave the club that made you who are today shame on ORORO!

Wotoporiously cool speaking

But it's not a shame on united for being so ignorant of their choice of operation? Some players and coaches that came in and out of united complain about this too but CR7 own go loud cuz of his status.

Make we dey try talk truth sometimes we no go die
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by Cde1: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Oh
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by IamtheTruth1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
4tomandchi:
Ronaldo has got Man Utd. where he wants them to be which is to terminate his contract...

Na so. Ronaldo's discipline and hardwork made him who he is today. Which dirty Manchester united. If he didn't work hard won't The club sell him?

Ronaldo has been a star in Sporting CP playing in Champions league before united signed him.

Manchester are not ready to change. Did Ronaldo lie? How can a sporting director be a coach? How can Maguire still be the captain? Why are the blazers still acting like they don't care.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Joezinho:
Respect to the best player to ever walked the face of the earth.

Thank you for speaking out Ronaldo. I love man utd but the glazers are freaking basterds.

Stop defending an ingrate, Manchester United made C Ronaldo who he is today, he should be grateful and leave if the relationship can no longet work rather than embarrase and rubbish the plate that fed him.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by Manna4Gurls: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
englishmart:
You get like 200 monikers. Manna4thunder, manacious, mana4gurls, mannaubanka, etc. grin grin
Nah just this. I'm not the only one that's intelligent others are CEO of they Moniker
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by kaey10(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
His contract should not be terminated, let him be suspended till the end of his contract. Burnished to play with the under-21. If man utd terminates his contracted him don win be that.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by superCleanworks(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Ungrateful club... CR7 gave them most of their trophy, the last champions league they won is with CR7 .. Chelsea are envying to have such legend �

u just had to find a way to include Chelsea in your talk. e be like say you go like trouble well well.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by princeemmma(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
I just finished watching the interview, and i see nothing Ronaldo has done to the club nor to the coach.

I feel Ronaldo deserve an apology from dem (coach and the club) not letting the public know he was battling with some issues, family issues which is more important, we are all humans. He said his family was important than anything, which i believe is true

I stand with Ronaldo on this, I see that he really want the best of the team, we have been talking about glazer out for the past years, but they are not ready to go out.

The team is not important than my CR7, the team is useless already
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by angelEmade: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
jaxxy:

I did actually bt pogba didn't have excuses like Ronaldo who lost his child and other of pitch issues to deal with. I'm not making unnecessary excuses for Ronaldo.

Bt a team must behave like a team in every way not just on the pitch I expect magic or good team play.
A player (expecially a star who is at the fore front of his game and profession) must also act like one. True, he faced alot of negative things no one would even wish for his enemy this season, but that is exactly why he should calm down, not necessarily retire but give himself a break rather than all these dramas.
There is no single difference between man u of last season and man u of this season. Ronaldo delivered last season in this same shitty team but in all honesty man is playing next to nothing right now which is why the coach (trying to keep his own job doesn't use him frequently)
People say game time. But we all know the coach (very new) and the club doesn't have that kind of patience. For crying out loud Arsenal is banging points every weekend!
Ronaldo should forget about records or trying to not let any player break his records for now. His family needs him and he needs himself. Man should slow down right now.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by donforeign: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
angelEmade:

Idiooot. When man u was winning trophies Ronaldo never start ball.
make Dem win now ... I see nothing wrong with d interview
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by donforeign: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

Senseless fellow. If he wasn't picked from sporting CP who would've known he exists. Many talents wastes because of lack of connection.
He's being paid and he did his job very well before leaving for Madrid. He couldn't allow this interview to hold no matter what
what's wrong with the interview? Sentiment dey worry una
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by Ignatio(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
PWAPUTI2010:
I blame CR7 for his recent trouble, he has reached a peak in football undeniably, he should have hung boots and resign honourably since.

Hang boots when he plays better than most of the young players there.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by Nteogwuija(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
donforeign:
oga quiet e .. club made him ke... He made d club

Ronaldo is a Madrid legend than he is a Man Utd legend.

Dude achieved most of his successes in Madrid.

Even Rooney tops Ronaldo on the legend chart at Man Utd.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by Softmirror: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
4tomandchi:

SHAME ON ORORO LOL. YOU ARE FUNNY.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by zinaunreal(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Yeye club. What will you gain by taking him to court. Making things worse that no that would ever want to play there
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by kamez(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
sportskid:
Ronaldo would have delayed this interview atleast till after leaving man UTD. It's sad

Naaa he gave that interview because he wants Manchester United to be pissed off and sell him off or terminate his contract by January...

Dude knows exactly what he is doing
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by 231adedayo: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nothing changes your personality .Ronaldo is who he is.Nothing changes your personality .Ronaldo is who he is....
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:55am On Nov 19, 2022
superCleanworks:

u just had to find a way to include Chelsea in your talk. e be like say you go like trouble well well.
gringrin
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by adetayoonas(m): 2:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Ronaldo was right
2 or 3 people in the board of Manchester United are the real problems with the club
Rooney was so jealous of Ronaldo
We all knew how Rooney can’t perform from age 32; dude went to Everton and fumbled till he resigned and even as a coach; he didnt do well with Derby County.
Ronaldo deserves to be respected by Man united
Your legend came back; u should have immediately handed over the captain band to him. He will then see himself as part of the coaching decisions.
The below average coach Erik ten or so won’t smell any trophy by disrespecting our legend
CR7 is the only player with most international goals
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by 2Radii: 2:44am On Nov 19, 2022
PWAPUTI2010:
I blame CR7 for his recent trouble, he has reached a peak in football undeniably, he should have hung boots and resign honourably since.
shut up

Just shut up u imbecil

Who hang up the boots at his peak??

As if u can hang u at ur peak..
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by hermesprogidy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
kaey10:
His contract should not be terminated, let him be suspended till the end of his contract. Burnished to play with the under-21. If man utd terminates his contracted him don win be that.
If they banish him to under 21, Manu will still have to pay him, and his presence alone will fill the club with a toxic stench. Just terminate his contract by claiming a breach and send him off empty handed. That way everyone wins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Of African Combat Sport | Dambe And Wrestling (pictures) / Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) / Boris Becker Lost £100m Fortune Investing In Nigerian Oil Firms, Goes Bankrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.