Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Yoruba Muslim And The Igbo Jew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba Muslim And The Igbo Jew (432 Views)

Igbo Jew Slams Simon Ekpa For Asking Only Christians To Sit At Home (Pic) / Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yoruba Muslim And The Igbo Jew by AyePappy: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
It is high time I did a side by side comparison on these two demographics .

FYI, I created the Yoruba Muslim meme here on NL which many an Igbo Jew rat now ascribe to me being part of all because I've turned the focus on Heebo stupidity in the form of Igbo Zionism.

The Yoruba Muslim is a self hating Yoruba whose history and continued ambitions is to undermine Yoruba society and culture for that of a Fulani styled Islamic theorocratic aristocracy.

The Yoruba Muslim is willing to have his homeland ruled by foreign Fulanis as long as Yoruba land becomes fully islamacised.

Ilorin is testament to the folly of the Yoruba Muslim .

But what of the Okoro Jew?

This particular specie is by far the most dangerous destabilizing self harming cretin to walk upright.

What exactly is the goal of the okoro Judas?

Like the Yoruba Muslim, the Okoro Judas is also committed to a foreign agenda and it is Zionism .

The scale of their treachery can not be compared to the Yoruba Muslim as these ones are ready to sacrifice their own people to achieve the goals set forth before them by their Jewish masters.

The Okoro Jew made his first appearance on the scene as a destabilizing agent not long before independence.

They suffered heavily for their suicidal mission that only sought to benefit Judas who ended up recolonizing Nigeria after the civil war through war debt owed to them.

Judas has set forth another agenda for the heebo which he is ever willing to commit to and see through in the form of accelerating our total annexation into the incoming Judaic Globo Homo world order. Judas had been indoctrinating the okoro these past 7ys into a goyim brand of Zionism as propagated via Radio Biafra. Now the Okoro has become deluded with the assumption that he and Judas are equals and as such is committed to the enthronement of Jewish hegemonic rule over the planet. These fools think they are equal partners to to the Jew.

In summary both the Yoruba Muslim and the Okoro Judas are equally treacherous snakes but the Okoro Judas is far more worse in his own slavishness and commitment to his own self destruction.
Re: The Yoruba Muslim And The Igbo Jew by Conrod: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Another apc hunger \ joblessness induced stupid write-up. ozu,

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Muslim And The Igbo Jew by Innocentman86: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
We all know there is hardly anything like an igbo Jew,just point it out.
But 40, percent of yorubas are Muslimns grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin and it is these Muslimns that are supporting tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Muslim And The Igbo Jew by AyePappy: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Innocentman86:
We all know there is hardly anything like an igbo Jew,just point it out.
But 40, percent of yorubas are Muslimns grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin and it is these Muslimns that are supporting tinubu.

OSU denying his Ekwensu roots
Re: The Yoruba Muslim And The Igbo Jew by AyePappy: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Conrod:
Another apc hunger \ joblessness induced stupid write-up. ozu,

Okoro Jew , you no be Jew again?
Re: The Yoruba Muslim And The Igbo Jew by Innocentman86: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
AyePappy:

OSU denying his Ekwensu roots
Thanks Yoruba Muslimn.
For you to be supporting tinubu,shows the kind of person you are.

(1) (Reply)

2023: INEC Expresses Readiness For Possible Run-off / 2023: We Must Deliver All Our Votes To PDP – Funkekeme Tells Deltans / My Experience With My Ghanaian friend as regards Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.