Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison (25015 Views)

If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell / Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] / Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
midehi2:
Why would an NGO facilitates his release, on what ground and findings undecided someone whose blood has been contaminated by stealing, unrepented soul

The prison correctional service is supposed to rehabilitate him bt failed to do so. Some go into prison as soft criminals and come out hardened.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by theamazonguru(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
TheMaharajah:
See All those stuff na 3 days food at maximum. This guy need food. No body go employ am immediately. Even lebuke work sef ( pkum pkum, German German) them dey rush am sef. People no get idea watin all this unskilled fellow dey face just to eat. Las las no excuse for stealing but Nigeria dey force people steal. Help your brother in anyway you can for the stuff that made you made him too. God bless.

I tell you.
I have a case I am currently handling,this guy stole money from the church altar just to survive, can you imagine?
When he left the church, he took.yo the street to run a POS operator street something.
He got away with one but was caught on the last adventure, he was beaten mercilessly while the local vigilante used matchete on him.

It is such a Pity.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Administration1:
yet there are some people languishing in jail, I know of a case of a boy who has been incarcerated for 9 months now, because of signing guarantors form for someone who later absconded

In his life time he won't sign guarantor form.

People are just wicked, this is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by 752hub: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
what ever happened to the saying once beaten twice shy....its a scam grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Okhuadams(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
midehi2:
Why would an NGO facilitates his release, on what ground and findings undecided someone whose blood has been contaminated by stealing, unrepented soul
Saint man that has never taken what does not belong to him since he was born
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by IslamIsIdiotic: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
You have a very nice heart.

midehi2:
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by ipobarecriminals: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
sad They should have him at least 2 yrs in prison with hard labor in farm.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by ofuonyebi: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
He only made it clear that the best place to live to guarantee peace for himself is the correctional centre
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Antoeni(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
This one Stealing Attitude Na Follow Come
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Shadysen: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
TheMaharajah:
See All those stuff na 3 days food at maximum. This guy need food. No body go employ am immediately. Even lebuke work sef ( pkum pkum, German German) them dey rush am sef. People no get idea watin all this unskilled fellow dey face just to eat. Las las no excuse for stealing but Nigeria dey force people steal. Help your brother in anyway you can for the stuff that made you made him too. God bless.
start the help with me bro.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Moh247: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
They learn nothing in prison this days
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by maramara: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
stealing is in his DNA
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by BABANGBALI: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Village people unlimited
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Bahamas95(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
ahnie:
Stealing Ng is in his DNA THE THIEF LOOKS 32YRS OLD.
Na lie, he doesn't look 32 at all......That dude is young.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by selfmade22: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
If every graduate gets N1m each & every ex-convict gets a job with startup money then Collects taxes to develop others, poverty will reduce drastically.

But our elites will prefer stockpiling dollars & pounds for 200th generation until the money gets rotten. A country of 216 million people. One politician have over 3billion dollars like Abacha

Nigeria is not a country. Very sad
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by DennisEche(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gurge:
This is how cheating partners are, once you find out your partner is cheating, leave the relationship because they will find better ways of cheating and not be caught.
MEN OR WOMEN?
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
TheMaharajah:

Oga calm down, I can tell you from experience that those are mallams that steal manhole covers on the roads and scale fences to enter people's houses to steal metal items, generator and other metal effects which they sell to scrap dealers and abokis that buy used items.

Meanwhile they parade themselves as "iron condemn, truck pushers or kaya" and they survey areas before they come and steal.

They are stealing from people's compound brutally now, shine your eyes. They are everywhere in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by owobokiri(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
If it's in China, this one will simply disappear with his organs
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1593235270480318470

You paid a fine without integrating him back into the society. Only God knows who those fake NGOs work for?
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
theamazonguru:

I tell you.
I have a case I am currently handling,this guy stole money from the church altar just to survive, can you imagine?
When he left the church, he took.yo the street to run a POS operator street something.
He got away with one but was caught on the last adventure, he was beaten mercilessly while the local vigilante used matchete on him.

It is such a Pity.

I hope those of you pitying these thieves can maintain the same energy if (God forbid) they come into your houses to steal items and rob you of your properties and money?

This mallam that was caught is one of those stealing manhole covers on the highway, thereby endangering people's lives, jumping fences to steal metal items in people's compound, they all disguise as "iron condemn". If I tell you what has been stolen from our compound in Lagos, it's several hundreds of thousands. They are expert thieves.

Anyone can make up excuses to commit crimes, no be today, but you have two hands to steal, why not use it to work? Stop making a case for criminals pls.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Oduduwa707: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
midehi2:

While Tinubu and the remaining 9ja Politicians are walking free and even hoping to keep up their looting. angry
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Anatakuebira: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Menace to the society
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Oduduwa707:

While Tinubu and the remaining 9ja Politicians are walking free and even hoping to keep up their looting. angry

Based on ur logic, make them release all criminals in the prison abi? Hope say if them visit your house (God forbid) u no go complain sha?

Make una dey reason before typing. There's no excuse for crime whether big or small.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by sync(f): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
What he needs is rehabilitation.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Prince001(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Interesting...

whats more interesting to me is d police car with Dangote refinery written on it. thats pure conflict of interest or Blue collar fraud if u will. How can they arrest anything name Dangote? if hes d one providing car for them wowwww. Nigeria is done. Yoruba Nation, biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by akslink: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1593235270480318470
how this northerner became harden criminal day by day God, before it’s very hard before you can see them in crime
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by mediclife1987(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
midehi2:

Cash out by force.
Maga must pay.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by theamazonguru(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
IBabaOjaI:

I hope those of you pitying these thieves can maintain the same energy if (God forbid) they come into your houses to steal items and rob you of your properties and money?

This mallam that was caught is one of those stealing manhole covers on the highway, thereby endangering people's lives, jumping fences to steal metal items in people's compound, they all disguise as "iron condemn". If I tell you what has been stolen from our compound in Lagos, it's several hundreds of thousands. They are expert thieves.

Anyone can make up excuses to commit crimes, no be today, but you have two hands to steal, why not use it to work? Stop making a case for criminals pls.

Far be it from it
Don't get me wrong, I am in no way supporting or making excuse for criminals. I am only sharing experiences I am aware of.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by Oduduwa707: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
IBabaOjaI:

Based on ur logic, make them release all criminals in the prison abi? Hope say if them visit your house (God forbid) u no go complain sha?

Make una dey reason before typing. There's no excuse for crime whether big or small.

The funny thing is, majority of those in prison are wayyy better than 9ja politicians that stole those folks' money and stashed it up in bunkers.

I wonder who the bigger thief is...
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by BaddestQueen(f): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
They learn nothing in prison this days
rubbish
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison by 00FFT00(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
This is a systemic failure. The thieves who ride private jets, dressed in flowing robes are the people who ought to be handcuffed for abandoning young Nigerians to this faith.

If you fail to educate your people as Nigeria continues to do, and do not provide a basic subsistence and sustainable safety net as is the case in Europe, America and elsewhere, you will have Yakub Yusuf and many more to contend with.

This country continue to fail its people young and old. Some people here are busy rooting for this impunity to continue in the name of it is my turn and my name is Waziri. When we finally realize what we have supported, these men will be long gone to their maker, but Nigerians will be left holding the shorter end of the stick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons Service Changes Name To Nigerian Correctional Service / Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried / Man Killed For Money Rituals In Katsina State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.