Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,900 members, 7,866,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is Police Really Your Friend, Shear Your Experience. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Police Really Your Friend, Shear Your Experience. (245 Views)

The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / Is Police Really Our Friend In Nigeria? / Is Police Really Ur Friend... Adewole Police Station Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Police Really Your Friend, Shear Your Experience. by edunaragold(f): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Good day everyone
So I have been hearing of the phrase that bail is free, and police is your friend.but today Police fail my hands, there is this phone � repairer in my area, after given him my phone to repair with cash for the past 3weeks all he dose is to tell me to come back,so I was feed up and took a police officer to arrest him,while I was coming with a sense of pride and fearless thinking that the police man would slap or drag the accused,make him chop slap first,lord and behold, the police man got there and started talking politily to the accused and even shook him,it was as if they knew each others,before I could say zap,the phone repairer brought out my phone and gave it back to me with my fee,the next thing I saw was the phone repairer bribing the police man with some amount of change,with his transportation fee back to his office and told me let's go .am like gaskia police is really your friend.
Re: Is Police Really Your Friend, Shear Your Experience. by lanre9ja(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
For which country
Re: Is Police Really Your Friend, Shear Your Experience. by Angrygoat: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eveerytin boils down to your composure. If u dey shhake,dey stammer,dey fear. Dem go chop u wella

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: HOW Police Shot My Wife, Bolanle With 7-month-old Pregnancy Dead A / I Like Tinubu And Peter Obi But Atiku Is The Man For The Job , Dino Melaye Said / How Pastor Fakes His Own K!dnap, Collects Ransom From Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.