Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) (4701 Views)

I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? / See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday / What Happens To Your Body 60 Minutes After Drinking A Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Chijeep(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
In Norway, when people see that there is an excess of apples on their trees, they do this kind of action so others can pick them and consume them instead of rotting on the ground. Beautiful.

I'M VERY IMPRESSED

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Sparrk007(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Apple when don cost like this

7 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by MadamVanessa(f): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
shocked

Norway is one of the sane country in the world. Just Google Norway prison, and see the type of life prisoners are enjoying there.

8 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Chijeep(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sparrk007:
that's one thing we dey miss for Nigeria. Even common orange wey no cost you go see rich people chasing away students from plucking it and the orange will just rot away

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by thesicilian: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
They even packaged them neatly, because they have respect for those coming to collect them.

25 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by mariahAngel(f): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sparrk007:
Apples to them are what oranges or mangoes (or even udara) are to us.

Chijeep:

that's one thing we dey miss for Nigeria. Even common orange wey no cost you go see rich people chasing away students from plucking it and the orange will just rot away

So, common oranges are now a "rich people" thing?
Besides, plucking someone's fruit without their permission is stealing.
If na to pick the ones wey fall, that one different.

11 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Chijeep(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Apples to them are what oranges or mangoes (or even udara) are to us.

So, common oranges are now a "rich people" thing?
Besides, plucking someone's fruit without their permission is stealing.
If na to pick the ones wey fall, that one different.
Is like your secondary school days are like from home to school via school bus or Dad's car. You don't seems to get my point

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by mariahAngel(f): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chijeep:

Is like your secondary school days are like from home to school via school bus or Dad's car. You don't seems to get my point

I understand wetin you mean but imagine you had a fruit orchard, then people come there to pluck steal your fruits, you can imagine how frustrating that'll be.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Chijeep(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

I understand wetin you mean but imagine you had a fruit orchard, then people come there to pluck steal your fruits, you can imagine how frustrating that'll be.
You still don't understand.
If you do you won't call students plucking fruits stealing

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Unlike for my country dem prefer the fruit to fall and rot than give it to others.. I have seen a cashew owner arrest someone because of plucking his cashew some years back.

13 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Mrsoft3(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
this is a good one, but what happen if nobody picks it.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by mariahAngel(f): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mrsoft3:

I'd pick them and make jam or marmalade with them.

5 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by brain54(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Them still get time come spend money to buy nylon and package the apple…

Sane people!

Unlike some countries I know.

I no call country name o…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
I just pray I relocate to western country one day , someone on my telegram group uploaded his street in Luxembourg I almost cried .

3 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Natbrowny: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
In a particular country. One person wants all to Sell, eat and some will even get spoilt and still wouldn't care

GREED is a vice

4 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by ModCaller: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Poisoned apples
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
If it's Naija, someone will come and take all the apples and sell them.

6 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by jclassiq(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
A Nigerian person will be happier to see these things rot on the ground than to see another person pick them.

Wickedness is encoded into the black man's DNA. that's why people usually denote evil with black and white with good.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by siofra(f): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Apples that I wanted to buy the other day, they told me 250 for one undecided angry

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by wiseone28: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
habsydiamond:
Unlike for my country dem prefer the fruit to fall and rot than give it to others.. I have seen a cashew owner arrest someone because of plucking his cashew some years back.
Natbrowny:
In a particular country. One person wants all to Sell, eat and some will even get spoilt and still wouldn't care

GREED is a vice
jclassiq:
A Nigerian person will be happier to see these things rot on the ground than to see another person pick them.

Wickedness is encoded into the black man's DNA. that's why people usually denote evil with black and white with good.
If we check now one of you, una parents did what you are saying now.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
wiseone28:
If we check now one of you, una parents did what you are saying now.
u must be have learnt how to speak in tongues too from our oga at the top
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by emetisuccess(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Norway is one of the sane country in the world. Just Google Norway prison, and see the type of life prisoners are enjoying there.

U no see any other thing na prison u see to mention. Chai, ayen iban Ammi ah nwod.
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
A country where a larger percentage of their oil proceeds are kept for the future generations. Let alone apples.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Holybaddo: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2022
Nigerians prefer it rot than someone plucks it

Some years ago one Retired Soldier do shout at me and my guys when ever we pluck is Mangos
The annoying thing is that He doesn't eat it or need it, every year it just rot away.

He died early this year, I made sure I pluck that mango and eat it close to is grave and boldly shouts at his grave" what the hell will you do"
As long as I still stay in this street whenever it mango season I do and will always make sure to always do same.

Even though I no longer need it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by LogicBomb8: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Gather the donation 4 fruit juice and sell commercially

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by techWriter1: 3:13am On Nov 19, 2022
They even marketed them neatly, because they do respect for those coming to collect them

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Toratora: 6:48am On Nov 19, 2022
A better country
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Sucre6: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Chijeep:

You still don't understand.
If you do you won't call students plucking fruits stealing

Exactly, you would understand better if you grew up in the hood/street, which I did and I could relate with what u are saying 100%

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Sucre6: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Apple way be my favourite fruit, I fit pick 3 nylon of Apple go my house, later in the evening I go still come check wether e remain, I fit finish all grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Truvelisback(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2022
Sparrk007:
What we expensively buy for food is what they use for decoration.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Owologbo(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Chijeep:
You still don't understand. If you do you won't call students plucking fruits stealing
Oga, plucking something that is not yours is stealing. You can only pick the ones that fell from the tree.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by mariahAngel(f): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2022
Owologbo:

Oga, plucking something that is not yours is stealing.
You can only pick the ones that fell from the tree.

Thank you!!!
Nigerians do not understand that trespassing is an offense. They want to be allowed to do however they please.
They just feel entitled to everything in life!

Even those apples that are nicely tied and placed out there; do they think that anyone could've just walked into someone's property to pluck them without the owners offering them to you? They might even call the police on you for trespassing, if you tried that.
Pictures do not show everything.

Nigerians go give you sleepless nights on top your things.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Meat Balls / Good Catering School / I Need Bottles For Zobo Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.