Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) (4702 Views)

I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? / See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday / What Happens To Your Body 60 Minutes After Drinking A Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by bamitinn(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2022
Why do you have to Google it prison why not something better. Do you wanna go to their prison cheesy grin grin grin grin
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Norway is one of the sane country in the world. Just Google Norway prison, and see the type of life prisoners are enjoying there.
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Chijeep(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2022
Owologbo:

Oga, plucking something that is not yours is stealing.
You can only pick the ones that fell from the tree.
Your comment shows that you're a very stingy person and my advice to you is that you should desist from it.
God that made fruits grows on tree instead of underneath it root knows exactly why he made it so
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Owologbo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Chijeep:

Your comment shows that you're a very stingy person and my advice to you is that you should desist from it.
God that made fruits grows on tree instead of underneath it root knows exactly why he made it so

if you are used to taking what does not belong to you without the owner's permission, repent; that's stealing.
I don't why your type will come online to spit out what know is wrong in real life as normal.

The God that makes fruits to grow on top tree is the same God that blesses you with those things you protect from thieves.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Chijeep(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Owologbo:

if you are used to taking what does not belong to you without the owner's permission, repent; that's stealing.
I don't why your type will come online to spit out what know is wrong in real life as normal.

The God that makes fruits to grow on top tree is the same God that blesses you with those things you protect from thieves.
I repeat if you know what I mean when I said students plucking fruits you won't call it stealing.
Professional footballers will play football for just 90min for money but same students will play football 4 5hours without being paid. I hope this will enhance your knowledge when mentioned students.
AND IF YOU DON'T THAT MEANS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WE CALL STUDENTS LIFE.
Many students do things for fun while few do it because of hunger. So neither of these can be termed stealing
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Owologbo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Chijeep:

If you are used to taking people's things without their permission, stop it. that's stealing.

God that makes fruits to grow on top tree is same God that blesses you with those things you protect from criminals.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Owologbo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

Thank you!!!
Nigerians do not understand that trespassing is an offense. They want to be allowed to do however they please.
They just feel entitled to everything in life!

Even those apples that are nicely tied and placed out there; do they think that anyone could've just walked into someone's property to pluck them without the owners offering them to you? They might even call the police on you for trespassing, if you tried that.
Pictures do not show everything.

Nigerians go give you sleepless nights on top your things.

Don't mind the guy.
people like him will paint a different picture of themselves online, while they act entirely different in real life.
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by HarlequinLekex: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
I fit use those apples for research
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by HarlequinLekex: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Those that say plucking fruits from a tree by a student while walking home never experienced wetin called "povertymixedwithstudentlifemixedwithstreetlife"
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by mytime24(f): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Igbo man, see business ooo cheesy

Just carry everything come sell for naija cheesy grin
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by meobizy(f): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Holybaddo:
Nigerians prefer it rot than someone plucks it

Some years ago one Retired Soldier do shout at me and my guys when ever we pluck is Mangos
The annoying thing is that He doesn't eat it or need it, every year it just rot away.

He died early this year, I made sure I pluck that mango and eat it close to is grave and boldly shouts at his grave" what the hell will you do"
As long as I still stay in this street whenever it mango season I do and will always make sure to always do same.

Even though I no longer need it
Twelve year old.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by meobizy(f): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
I can smell poverty in the comments.

When people live in abundance, they are quick to share. Then again some people stinginess na from village, so they will always choose to die with excess resources than help others.
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Ekpekus(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
Unlike for my country dem prefer the fruit to fall and rot than give it to others.. I have seen a cashew owner arrest someone because of plucking his cashew some years back.
Back in secondary school, the owner of the cashew plantation would tell us to pluck freely but always leave the seed of the cashew.
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ekpekus:

Back in secondary school, the owner of the cashew plantation would tell us to pluck freely but always leave the seed of the cashew.
that was because the fruit don't fetch them money like the seed.. had it been the fruit dey fetch dem cash forget it he won't allow u guys pluck... but that's generous enough sha
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by brain54(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Chijeep:

I repeat if you know what I mean when I said students plucking fruits you won't call it stealing.
Professional footballers will play football for just 90min for money but same students will play football 4 5hours without being paid. I hope this will enhance your knowledge when mentioned students.
AND IF YOU DON'T THAT MEANS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WE CALL STUDENTS LIFE.
Many students do things for fun while few do it because of hunger. So neither of these can be termed stealing
Bro…
That you do something for fun don’t mean it can’t be illegal or termed stealing.

The only thing is that as students or underaged they can be charged as minors.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by etrange: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sparrk007:
Apple when don cost like this

The fruits they import from South America and Africa are relatively expensive there too. It's normal.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Barims(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Norway is one of the sane country in the world. Just Google Norway prison, and see the type of life prisoners are enjoying there.

Then why are you not there??
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by Liron: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=mariahAngel post=118497484]
Apples to them are what oranges or mangoes (or even udara) are to us.

So, common oranges are now a "rich people" thing?
Besides, plucking someone's fruit without their permission is stealing.
If na to pick the ones wey fall, that one different.
Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
brain54:
Them still get time come spend money to buy nylon and package the apple…

Sane people!

Unlike some countries In Africa that I know.

I no call country name o but their logo is green white green…

Lol
You dey indirectly call Nigeria ahbi

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by brain54(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
You dey indirectly call Nigeria ahbi
Africa in general…

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Norway When There Are Excess Apple On The Tree(pics) by XAUBulls: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Pg 1. Nov 18 2022.
I just pray I relocate to western country one day , someone on my telegram group uploaded his street in Luxembourg I almost cried .
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Meat Balls / Good Catering School / I Need Bottles For Zobo Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.