Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Need a Frontend Mentor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need a Frontend Mentor (665 Views)

Na Frontend Mentor Projects I Dey Do Now. / Is Choosing To Become Only A Frontend Dev A Solid Programming Career? / Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need a Frontend Mentor by Wurld: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hello, I'm a Frontend developer, I can work with HTML, CSS, a little bit of SCSS, JavaScript and React.
I created this thread to know if anyone, obviously someone with more knowledge than me whom I can learn from would be willing to work with me. I'll offer my services for free in exchange for mentorship and the knowledge. I'd be interested in working with someone that is will always have challenging tasks for me to help my growth. If you're interested please comment and I'll quote you with my contact details.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Re: I Need a Frontend Mentor by LikeAking: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wurld:
Hello, I'm a Frontend developer, I can work with HTML, CSS, a little bit of SCSS, JavaScript and React.
I created this thread to know if anyone, obviously someone with more knowledge than me whom I can learn from would be willing to work with me. I'll offer my services for free in exchange for mentorship and the knowledge. I'd be interested in working with someone that is will always have challenging tasks for me to help my growth. If you're interested please comment and I'll quote you with my contact details.

This is a solo journey.. Nobody can teach u shit...

Face ya lapi day n night...

Copy oda websites designs, etc.. ie remake...
Re: I Need a Frontend Mentor by Newusername(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
LikeAking:

This is a solo journey.. Nobody can teach u shit...

Face ya lapi day n night...

Copy oda websites designs, etc.. ie remake...

Aswr, you are on your own. We move.
Re: I Need a Frontend Mentor by QuantumR: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Wurld:
I might be interested in your service if you are a fast learner

1 Like

Re: I Need a Frontend Mentor by Wurld: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2022
QuantumR:
I might be interested in your service if you are a fast learner

Okay, I consider myself a fast learner, but you'll be the judge of that. 08050285676 that's my number, sir.
Mail address greyw4300@gmail.com
Re: I Need a Frontend Mentor by Wurld: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Website / ACM SIGMOD Computer Programming Contest / Which Version Should I Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.