Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) (1204 Views)

The Decision Point To Switch Career To Tech And The Second Thought / Why Does My Laptop Slag Running Android Studio / Why Do I Keep Failing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) by Sheriman(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
I dey salute any guy whey dey learn C++
Twale sir!!
Re: Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) by TastyFriedPussy: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
LittleBigDick:
Learn a well paid language like Java or C
C++ pays low
No vex. I'm not learning to code for money smiley
Re: Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) by LittleBigDick(m): 4:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Hannania:
C++ pays low? You got to be joking man� cheesy
Except you aren't making AAA games
C++ fuckin pay low
Almost every company degrades c++ devs
Re: Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) by Sleekcode: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2022
LittleBigDick:

C++ fuckin pay low

No mind the clowns.

They think all companies are FANG

some here overhyping C++ won't even make it to a C-rated company in Mexico.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) by Hannania(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2022
LittleBigDick:

C++ fuckin pay low
That's because you look at C++ from a web dev nitch which is not the strength of it. Try casting your net to hardcore firmware and system-level design that powers the frameworks rookies use. Those engineers are few because it's "Not interesting " but they go home with paychecks only a few at FAANG, Hedge Fund and crazy startups with desperation pay out.

C++ is not your generalistic language. And No!, I'm not a C++ dev. What I see in transition now is Rust and Golang. How many devs from our race code in those? Only a few.

Same way Python will be a laughing stock for enterprise level multithread concurrency systems when you have Java available, is same way Other languages will be when you come to the side of hardcore firmware industries like Apple, Qualcomm, Intel, Nvidia, Cisco and hardware likes.

My engineering background heavily on Electronics and Data communication still have me touch C++ from time to time. Because if interest changes, I'll switch to the firmware side. Try checking the requirements of the companies I mentioned above and you'll take this stereotype you cave out which am hearing for the first time

My point? Every language has strengths in its niche. And for C++, the glory comes with the firmware industry which it was built for. Not a welcome domain for rookies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) by Sleekcode: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Hannania:
That's because you look at C++ from a web dev nitch which is not the strength of it. Try casting your net to hardcore firmware and system-level design that powers the frameworks rookies use. Those engineers are few because it's "Not interesting " but they go home with paychecks only a few at FAANG, Hedge Fund and crazy startups with desperation pay out.

C++ is not your generalistic language. And No!, I'm not a C++ dev. What I see in transition now is Rust and Golang. How many devs from our race code in those? Only a few.

Same way Python will be a laughing stock for enterprise level multithread concurrency systems when you have Java available, is same way Other languages will be when you come to the side of hardcore firmware industries like Apple, Qualcomm, Intel, Nvidia, Cisco and hardware likes.

My engineering background heavily on Electronics and Data communication still have me touch C++ from time to time. Because if interest changes, I'll switch to the firmware side. Try checking the requirements of the companies I mentioned above and you'll take this stereotype you cave out which am hearing for the first time

My point? Every language has strengths in its niche. And for C++, the glory comes with the firmware industry which it was built for. Not a welcome domain for rookies cheesy

Very fast to shout rookies.

If they ask u now to point out one significant thing you've done with C++ after this your writeup you'll run and hide inside a cave. grin

Clowns.
Re: Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) by Hannania(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Sleekcode:

Very fast to shout rookies.

If they ask u now to point out one significant thing you've done with C++ after this your writeup you'll run and hide inside a cave. grin

Clowns.
A typical Nairaland Reply. Your comment shows you didn't read the post from a context perspective. Always view posts by others with an open mind to learn what you have no knowledge about. That's how growth comes.

And No! Am not an expert. Every veteran was once a rookie. Enjoy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) by Sleekcode: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Hannania:
A typical Nairaland Reply. Your comment shows you didn't read the post from a context perspective. Always view posts by others with an open mind to learn what you have no knowledge about. That's how growth comes.

And No! Am not an expert. Every veteran was once a rookie. Enjoy smiley

<Shift
Re: Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) by obioraval(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hello, pls I need help with sorting algorithm (quick sort and heapsort) using c for a specific task. Willing to discuss further and pay for it

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website / Trivial Quiz? / Joomla And Wordpress Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.