Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) (47398 Views)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Son Most Likely To Emerge As Iranian Presidenr / Massive Bundles Of Cash Found In Gabon Chief Of Staff's Home (Pics/Video) / Protesters Set U.S. Embassy Front Door On Fire In Honduras (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by drlateef: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2022
SIRTee15:

Come to Africa, u will know Christianity has a very big soul. We don't condone rubbish.
U people confuse westernisation for Christianity. Even at that, some Christians region continues to fly the flag proudly e g bible belt regions in America, South America and eastern Europe.
The so called Muslim growth noise in western countries is all about the recent migrant generations. Give it 2 to 3 generations and u will see a watered down version of Islam in the west, that's even if they practice it.
Or is it not your muslima heroine illan Omar that recently celebrated LGBTQ pride victory.
Islamic doctrine is getting weaker among younger Muslim generations in western countries especially in America.

You are ignorant. I have just come from the mosque here in Europe, it was full for early morning prayer around 6am. In Summer we pray that around 2:30am and you will see the mosque at least half full. Come tp see crowds on Fridays for jumuah. Many of the muslims are reverts and mostly Europeans. Islam is the only religion that is vibrant and attracting new reverts everyday in UK and all parts of the west. Most of the reverts are women, and they wear hijab that you despise in Nigeria. Some of them wear niqab, full veil. Many of the new refugees initially dont even practice until later on, when they are fully settled. Most common newborn name in UK is Muhammad for your information. What other evidence do you need. The islam we practice in Nigeria is not as strong as the one I found here. They are more devoted and practice it as it should be done.
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Liberation loading. One day Muslims shall be free
Free from fellow Muslims..
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by SIRTee15: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2022
drlateef:

You are ignorant. I have just come from the mosque here in Europe, it was full for early morning prayer around 6am. In Summer we pray that around 2:30am and you will see the mosque at least half full. Come tp see crowds on Fridays for jumuah. Many of the muslims are reverts and mostly Europeans. Islam is the only religion that is vibrant and attracting new reverts everyday in UK and all parts of the west. Most of the reverts are women, and they wear hijab that you despise in Nigeria. Some of them wear niqab, full veil. Many of the new refugees initially dont even practice until later on, when they are fully settled. Most common newborn name in UK is Muhammad for your information. What other evidence do you need. The islam we practice in Nigeria is not as strong as the one I found here. They are more devoted and practice it as it should be done.

That the commonest name in UK is Muhammad means nothing. Europe is being invaded as we speak, u don't expect Muslims to name their children John or Smith? Every 3rd child born in Paris is black, so?
That your mosque is full means nothing esp in UK that has a large Muslim community.
I work with their children here in UK, they think west even though they identify as Muslims. It's obvious they won't pass on the toxic version of the religion to their children. Definitely will be watered down. Give it 1 to 2 generations.
All these white revert is noise, white people get fascinated by anything new, they are the biggest converts to Buddhism and Confucianism. Is it not Andrew Tate that recently announced he's a muslim. If we package ifa religion and modernise, whites will be the biggest converts.
Who will believe firebrand muslimah could identify with homosexuals. Unfortunately that's how they think.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by emapeteum(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2022
afribookorg:
Muslims killing Muslims

Please you people should continue. The Christian society are strongly in support of your actions
This is an unreasonable post. How about the war between Ukraine and Russia?Think deeply before you post
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by Alpharey: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Are you guys thinking what am thinking? grin grin
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Liberation loading. One day Muslims shall be free

...from?
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by Alpharey: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2022
In Nigeria we can't question our leaders. Even few times we tried and fail, our leaders will quickly term it IGBO movement or protest and some idiots will believe them and start echoing it. END SARS comes to mind.
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by Daviddson(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Triangles1:
This is the question Islam nation supposed to ask themselves and does Alfas and imam, why Muslim nations both home and abroad there's always chaos.
It's a lie. I'm a Christian and I'm not in support!
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by smyo(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
What is happening in Iran is so unfortunate.

Iran has one of the most awesome, wonderful and beautiful people on earth, unfortunately they have a oppressive, Demonic and blood thirsty leadership.

We Pray GOD help and Deliver them.
They far better than Nigerian, leaders
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by daygee12: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2022
afribookorg:
Muslims killing Muslims

Please you people should continue. The Christian society are strongly in support of your actions

Christians are not fools like u
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by Triangles1(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Daviddson:
It's a lie. I'm a Christian and I'm not in support!

Who ask you, it baffles me how you guys claimed to be a Christian, Christian by mouth or by faith, character or is it because you're born inside Christian family.
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by lewis33(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

Iran has one of the most awesome, wonderful and beautiful people on earth, unfortunately they have a oppressive, Demonic and blood thirsty leadership.

Your statement is not fact based. Stop being an opinionated and dogmatic fool.
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by Daviddson(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2022
Triangles1:

Who ask you, it baffles me how you guys claimed to be a Christian, Christian by mouth or by faith, character or is it because you're born inside Christian family.
You mean your definition of who a Christian is, is somebody who wishes that Muslims perish? So where's the faith and character there? Or you think those Nairaland likes are enough justification for that balderdash you wrote there?
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by nahr(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2022
If Iranians end up the Syria way, they have no one but themselves to blame. When they burn down their country and turn refugees with their faces pasted on every msm media, they will then know that violence and wilfully destroying your country doesn't solve anything.
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by AlBaqir(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2022
This is a super shameless FAKE NEWS.
I live in Iran. Below is my picture at Imam Khomeini's house this morning
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by ComptonGee: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2022
Triangles1:
This is the question Islam nation supposed to ask themselves and does Alfas and imam, why Muslim nations both home and abroad there's always chaos.

Because there are some forces hidden somewhere working for the chaos to happen. Everyone seems to be interested in Islamic states affairs and forget to mind their business. It's their country and rules. The Western world should mind their business. If Russia was an Islamic country then the world would have been in chaos cos everyone wants to poke nose and have all sorts of things to say about Islam as a religion.
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by Constablepatr: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2022
This isn’t a protest anymore it enemy trait imagine you protesting for 1 person the whole city is in chaos that’s why I would never support any protest that doesn’t stop me from walking doing my basic right but government no good no concern me are you even good yourself
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by Constablepatr: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2022
No IRAN protest has been internationally influence by the US and Europeans allies that’s why it difficult to jump into any protest you see people that die at end SARS protest it at there own peril all people owe them is memorial.

Triangles1:
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by AlBaqir(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Fake News, and unfortunately, you can see gullible drinking it like mirinda.

I live in Qum, Iran, where Imam Khomeini's house is. Below are my pictures at the house of Imam Khomeini this morning.

BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by BaddestQueen(f): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Ipob Terrorist spotted
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2 please
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by AishaDant(f): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Rainstormer:
You're thesame person... Very obvious, stop being a nuisance here...Oshe Job Manager indeed

Y not join almajiri as u act like begging is your right

You are just a brainless fool.

If you knew me, you would realize I am too proud to ask anyone for help. Clown!
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Awoleesu:

...from?
bondage

1 Like

Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Free from fellow Muslims..
from religious bondage
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2022
AlBaqir:
Fake News, and unfortunately, you can see gullible drinking it like mirinda.

I live in Qum, Iran, where Imam Khomeini's house is. Below are my pictures at the house of Imam Khomeini this morning.

BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS.
the picture that you took when in 1965 when you visited the place. Keep lying and be defending rubbish.
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2022
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2 please
sey wetin happen now? Abeg leave mods alone, they don't have time for small children matter.
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2022
ComptonGee:

Because there are some forces hidden somewhere working for the chaos to happen. Everyone seems to be interested in Islamic states affairs and forget to mind their business. It's their country and rules. The Western world should mind their business. If Russia was an Islamic country then the world would have been in chaos cos everyone wants to poke nose and have all sorts of things to say about Islam as a religion.
why always Islam and Islamic countries?
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by Rainstormer: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2022
AishaDant:

You are just a brainless fool.

If you knew me, you would realize I am too proud to ask anyone for help. Clown!
you're irrelevant to me... I don't know fake people
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by AishaDant(f): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rainstormer:
you're irrelevant to me... I don't know fake people

It is your father, your mother, your generation, your ancestors and unborn kids that will be irrelevant forever. Animal!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by Rainstormer: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
AishaDant:

It is your father, your mother, your generation, your ancestors and unborn kids that will be irrelevant forever. Animal!
the truth could be a weapon... I guess it shot ur foot... Go and beg no more
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by asanausana91: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria politicians deserves this kind of treatment but as usual.

Nigerians likes suffering and smiling tongue

hmm
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by drlateef: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
SIRTee15:

That the commonest name in UK is Muhammad means nothing. Europe is being invaded as we speak, u don't expect Muslims to name their children John or Smith? Every 3rd child born in Paris is black, so?
That your mosque is full means nothing esp in UK that has a large Muslim community.
I work with their children here in UK, they think west even though they identify as Muslims. It's obvious they won't pass on the toxic version of the religion to their children. Definitely will be watered down. Give it 1 to 2 generations.
All these white revert is noise, white people get fascinated by anything new, they are the biggest converts to Buddhism and Confucianism. Is it not Andrew Tate that recently announced he's a muslim. If we package ifa religion and modernise, whites will be the biggest converts.
Who will believe firebrand muslimah could identify with homosexuals. Unfortunately that's how they think.

I have seen at least two generations of muslims here in Uk. The religion is waxing stronger. The ones you see are those badly brought up by bad parents. The mosques are getting bigger by the day. And I tell you there are so many reverts. If you are not alarmed that muslims are taking UK by storm, don’t worry. You will soon see the effect on larger scale? I probably have lived here longer than you. And I am part of the community. You wont know what’s happening. We know.
Re: Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) by ALFADOS(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

Likewise Israel's your Hippocrates is at it's peak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? / Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.