Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,067 members, 7,842,027 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

First Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Test (3442 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Test by dabbie: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2007
We seriously need prayers. I had the test at Unilag. Men u really need to see the number of heads that came for the test . I wish it was a crusade and I was theĀ  host Pastor. You know what I mean,
Re: First Bank Test by SOJ(m): 12:18am On Aug 25, 2007
hope for d best no matter wat u wrote cos 1st bank is in a big recruitment drive dis yr.gud luck
Re: First Bank Test by cynthya(f): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2007
there was no time,i guess i spent mch time in Comprehension,but atleast i did my best. d organisation was excellent. anyway,God dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First Bank Test by andyzoga: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2007
Can anyone compare FBN thurday test with that of these new generation bank?I mean which one is tougher?
i must confess,skyebank test is far tougher than that o.anyone who's written it b4 will testify to this.Please tell me about others.
Re: First Bank Test by andyzoga: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2007
Can anyone compare FBN thurday test with that of these new generation bank?I mean which one is tougher?
i must confess,skyebank test is far tougher than that o.anyone who's written it b4 will testify to this.Please tell me about others.
Re: First Bank Test by samorijack(m): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2007
I think there's a fine line between faith and presumption and often times we cross this line without knowing, the number of people I saw there was frightening,i tried to statistically calculate my chances of succes (seeing i'm not related to Eienstien) and the result of my computations were'nt encouraging. Even if God gives me my "breakthrough" what happens to the other millions ?? Why do we think only of ourselves as if that's all that matters, truth is we are living in very interesting times and we're dealing with the consequences of years of misrule (not our fault but we pay anyway) I may not get this job not because i'm not good enough,but it's more to do with , i really don't know,don't seem to have the appropriate avenue to express my individuality,so i end up looking like the everybody else and nobdy seems to mind. Beign realistic helps one see what is really going on and not what one wants to see, there must be another way,but until I find it pls enjoy the rest of the show.
Re: First Bank Test by Omaricha: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2007
dear landers, u guys ve said it all, PRAY,
Re: First Bank Test by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2007
wink wink winklanders what 1st bank did was cool i didnt finish but hav a feeling that many of us will make.question is how do we know when to start checking their site for info.abeg anyone one that gets the info should post it, gooodluck to us all.
Re: First Bank Test by tionne(f): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2007
test was like no other but God is still God see u all at the training center
Re: First Bank Test by tionne(f): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2007
d test was like no other but God is still God

will meet at the training center by his grace
Re: First Bank Test by clutch162(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2007
i didnt blive my eyes when i got to unilag. Organisation of the whole process was excellent-"but that one no mean say , those wey go pass back door or do runz no go dey. because here in the outside world, levels dey!"

i belive the total number of candidates that sat 4 that exam in Lagos reached 20,000 if not more-let alone 2 other centres put togethr. The proof is that (3halls*1000Candidtes*) for every 2hrs. Now multiply by 5rounds. 15,000candidates.4 WETIN, janitors and security guards inclusive!abeg.

Well i think they were nice to at least accomodate as much candidates as possible- giving 80% of graduates smthg to look forward to.

i cud imagine the organisers saying to each other 3weeks back, "a beg make una dey send una CVs jo! na 2,000graduates we need. But make e no be like say we no call all of una. well 500 slots na for backdoor."lol tongue
Re: First Bank Test by clutch162(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
Abeg o! my fellow nairalanders, have faith! lol. God has plans 4 everyone. But remeber that the job is only 4 a fraction of all who wrote the tests.
Re: First Bank Test by felix018(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
wink cheesy
[color=#990000]hi eveyone, I wrote the test at the Unilag centre, By God's grace we will make it in Jesus name. Let us have faith not doubt His ability. The crowd does not matter, all that matters is that "it's my time to be favoured, I'm next in line for a miracle.". See you at the Training Centre.
Re: First Bank Test by drklump(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2007
clutch162:

i cud imagine the organisers saying to each other 3weeks back, "a beg make una dey send una CVs jo! na 2,000graduates we need. But make e no be like say we no call all of una. well 500 slots na for backdoor."lol tongue

grin grin grin

Very funny and possibly true
Re: First Bank Test by tonia2000(f): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2007
Infact i have written tests but first bank test i wrote in ibadan (u.i)was da bomb.t would have been more interesting but the time was too short 4 the questions.God help us all.
Re: First Bank Test by aije(f): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2007
Mine is 13044, One love
Re: First Bank Test by olaoluwani: 4:42am On Aug 30, 2007
i just want to find out what type of questions are usually asked in these tests, thank you.
Re: First Bank Test by serialeco(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
Just came back from writing the First Bank test at Womens Centre

when was it written
when did you apply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Calling Apt Test October 4 2011 / Rentrix International & Kgc / OAUTHC Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.