Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

First Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Test (3441 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Test by Merez(f): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2007
Just came back from writing the First Bank test at Womens Centre (Abuja). Nairalanders hw did u see the test?(4 those who wrote). Men! somebody's got to pray.
Re: First Bank Test by junky(f): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2007
also wrote at women's centre.i am dumbfounded.i agree with you.we really need to pray.
Re: First Bank Test by innocee: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2007
God is in control,it shall be well in Jesus name.
Re: First Bank Test by debetmx(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2007
the test was ok anyway, but no time. I think the organisation was excellent
Re: First Bank Test by bamsonkumu(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
men the test is really a test but we pray to god to intervene in our favour wish u all the best of luck
Re: First Bank Test by teena(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2007
SUCCESS to all that wrote the test. I applied but was not shorlisted.
Re: First Bank Test by anitas: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2007
I just came out now, it was really good,still we all need prayers.
First bank really showed that they are ist in setting questions
Re: First Bank Test by koemeni(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2007
anitas:

I just came out now, it was really good,still we all need prayers.
First bank really showed that they are ist in setting questions
i was not invited for the ,but i wish u all success
Re: First Bank Test by Hitmanayo: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
Nairalanders,  na wa o!!! Firstbank has done it again!!!I really thought it was going to be different from the other test in march but NO! God is in control sha!
Re: First Bank Test by buqy(f): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
It is well since God is in control. I wrote at unilag.
Re: First Bank Test by oyenekan(f): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
My people in struggle, that's what should be referred to as apptitude test.
Truly the question was away from their regular thing.
Best of luck and God's favour all the way
Re: First Bank Test by ogunlekan: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2007
Nairalanders,this is a test.But let keep our trust in God.It is well
Re: First Bank Test by donbuchi1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
i quite agree, it was really hot, i didn't finish. and i don't think any did. prayers!!!
Re: First Bank Test by donbuchi1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2007
i wrote at ibadan
Re: First Bank Test by abunba(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2007
I write mine in kano Prayer is the KEY, GOD is in Control.
Re: First Bank Test by Bensogie(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2007
This first bank test was a test indeed. But i thank God for everything. He that has begun a good work, will complete it.
It is well.
Re: First Bank Test by DRANOEL(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
just want to know if there is negative marking in first bank cause when time was up i shaded radomly
Re: First Bank Test by luwee(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2007
They really want to crush me with their Elephant, the test was hot but lets be positive something good will come up, but all the same thank GOD for everything, wink
Re: First Bank Test by Reflexions: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2007
hi guys, No matter how difficult the test might seems just put yuor mind on the positive result and you will get the job. i did first bank test twice and twice i passed. iam now working in first bank. just finished training. the fact is that these two test i wrote were the most unprepared for test i wrote.  it was just God that did it. i know God will see you guys through. you don't have to listen to negative reports. looking forward to seeing you guys in the elephant bank its really worth coming into.
Re: First Bank Test by odada(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2007
Reflexions:

hi guys, No matter how difficult the test might seems just put yuor mind on the positive result and you will get the job. i did first bank test twice and twice i passed. iam now working in first bank. just finished training. the fact is that these two test i wrote were the most unprepared for test i wrote. it was just God that did it. i know God will see you guys through. you don't have to listen to negative reports. looking forward to seeing you guys in the elephant bank its really worth coming into.
Interesting to note that this is just your first post on the forum?out of curiosity i would like to know if you are doing this to ease tension or is it a way of putting us off on false hopes
Re: First Bank Test by sojay(m): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2007
Guys,the test was really tight o.Kudos to first bank and Fitc.Very standard.My God that started this will surly finish it.I'll see you guys when we get there.When should we expect our results .Learnt it will be out in 2 wks.Pls confirm
Re: First Bank Test by Merez(f): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2007
Well, from what the First Bank staff who addressed us said, the test results would be out in a couple of weeks and communication would be via their website only. So u gotta be checking their website often from nw on.
Re: First Bank Test by onyekang1(f): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2007
Nairalanders, dat test was absolutely different 4m d regular bank test bt i pray God sees us thru
Re: First Bank Test by johnladddy: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2007
Actually, the TEST is a standard test. Let just continue to pray to God so that we will see his favour.
I wrote mine @ Ibadan.
Re: First Bank Test by drklump(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2007
I wrote the test at UNILAG yesterday. I was sleepy when i got there but after opening the first page of the question booklet, my eyes cleared immediately.

I made the silly mistake of starting from the beginning then going to the end. The math was "interesting" - and i read Computer science

I didnt get to finish. All the same i wish us all luck. Nothing above God believe me
Re: First Bank Test by ijeybaby: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2007
it was hard
Re: First Bank Test by onyenwe(f): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2007
The test was a bomb. But I know that tyhe good Lord who started it must surely see us to the end. Amen
Re: First Bank Test by cyl(f): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2007
That was a test indeed!didn't finish either but im optimistic.
Organisation and arrangement was superb, Truly the first.My question now is,where them want put all that CROWD?It is well o.
Re: First Bank Test by obicol(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2007
I wrote my at Unilag, though did not finish but hopeful of success. cos
what ever ur mind can concieve & believe that it can achieve.
Good luck landers.
Re: First Bank Test by PIKI: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2007
I wrote my in Abuja,really the test is a standard test that fequires time,and definitly
some will be successful.They really tried with the organisation,kudos to them.
Come to think of it; must the question be as much as that with the little time frame
attach to it. I pity graduates who are not reading hard.will enter the exam hall and will be asked questions on physics.God help us all in Jesus name
Re: First Bank Test by hamabra(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2007
the test was quite standard,reading constantly has little to do with the test formats, but i believe if u know ur ability very well u will not be caught unaware, like me maths is always my strength so i went there first and it was quite helpful, so lets know our strength so we could fortify our scores with it and then work on our weaknesses,
Believing GOD for a favoured score
Re: First Bank Test by tglaz(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
u needed 2b in lagos 2 witness d heads of folks srambling 2 get a space in 1st bank.fear go fear u.d teast nko?na GOD. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron's Aptitude Test Scheduled On 24th March, 2012 For I.T. Students / Customer Care Agents Required / Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.