Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) (67390 Views)

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
That's a landmark.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by liverpudian9(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is huge hard eba for road
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Teeklef(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
They should kuku fence the road.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Benrosaria(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Its called “curvet”
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Cde1: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
For trucks
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Olasyke:

Cars might not be able to climb cheesy. Looks more like a barrier for saloon cars. Looks like the low budget version of the type dangote put on kogi road to kill small cars.
Imagine speeding at night and coming across this barrier.
Exactly the point why they built it that high, to stop you from speeding and if you are driving that road and you couldn't see that bump from few yards away then you are a dangerous driver. You have just proved their point correct.

1 Like

Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Abfinest007(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
etrouble:

Hypertension is the end result of your hatred and bitterness.
why are u so bitter ,I didn't mention any name
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Debangis20(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
I think this one is for monster truck.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by SIRKAY98(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
I think that spot must be prone to accident on daily basis, hence the need for big bumps.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by VirileNelly2420: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
ExAngel007:
It will take you approximately 2 minutes for a vehicle to pass over this bump. grin
Regular vehicles can't climb dat think... Even big trucks won't find it easy.

It's more of a barrier/blockade dan a speed bump.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by justmome: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
This one will hang people car. Haba!!!! this is too much
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Look well, this is not a speed bump. That part of the road was probably damaged and fixed with cement. Due to the light reflecting from it, it is creating the illusion of a speed bump.
Look well.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Bimpe29: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
That's hilariously hilarious grin
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Bencarson94(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is definitely not Nigeria I'm 100% certain it's a region in ghana
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Tonytonex(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ademola47:
See this trending hilarious road bump grin grin

What you can't see in Nigeria doesn't exist cheesy
This one go spoil car na
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
These people don waste money fa grin
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by HolyPussy: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ademola47:

Must be photoshop.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by ComeToJesus: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
agadez007:
That bump is just so different from Balabu bluuu-uuu bulaba
grin grin
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by sunerineri(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nice work, More of that.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by BennyDGreat: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nawteemaxie:
Look well, this is not a speed bump. That part of the road was probably damaged and fixed with cement. Due to the light reflecting from it, it is creating the illusion of a speed bump.
Look well.

I can still see the bump...I looked at it from the gutter....it looks high
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Oyerinde16(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
E get as u go bend your car climb this one... Only pros can relate...
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by deavicky(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is what happens in a lawless country anybody can do anything.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by gerber404(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Him for just fence the road
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by adeniyi65(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ademola47:

May be nah caterpillar dey ply the road. grin
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by mamawin(f): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Blake755:
The should kuku fence it nah cheesy grin
lolzzz
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Iremchris: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ademola47:

in uzuakoli where i leave chaaii
They for fence am
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by ebuclassic18(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Their must be a reason for that if you don't stay in that area mind your business
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
AfroKnight:
cheesy
Abeg no bring me come your pink pill discussion abeg abeg. I’m not in good terms with women at the moment. grin I’ve broken up with my 3 steady girlfriends

Ehen. I don remember you. grin

You mean you don break up with all your North African babes?

Chai.

Why na? When other people are getting LOMLs and year-end engagements here and there.

Eyaaaaa. And I feel for you o. Even though I've moved on. tongue
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by AfroKnight: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ehen. I don remember you. grin

You mean you don break up with all your North African babes?

Chai.

Why na? When other people are getting LOMLs and year-end engagements here and there.

Eyaaaaa. And I feel for you o. Even though I've moved on. tongue

Why are you happy that I broke up with my babes? grin And why are you moving on? Moving to where? To who? Berra come back here. grin

Merry Christmas.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2022
AfroKnight:
Why are you happy that I broke up with my babes? grin And why are you moving on? Moving to where? To who? Berra come back here. grin

Merry Christmas.

Awww.

Marry—sorry Merry Christmas to you too. grin

I kinda missed this as well.

Now this is you being normal for a second there.

It's amazing!

See? Do you see that it's cool as you did well by greeting me naturally like that, lmao?

But happy? I am not happy o. Infact, my heart breaks for you. You'll have to start cooking and washing and ******** yourself by yourself now. lipsrsealed

Afro, see, just let the idea of me and you go, because na Porsche and iPhone 13 fit bring me back come to you like this.

Serious tok.
Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by Originalsly: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2022
DonGtoG1:

It's not difficult to know that the person that built that bump doesn't have or know about cars.

Hmmmm.... same thing everyone so far is thinking.

BREAKING NEWS .... that's exactly how speed bumps are built abroad.

About the cars getting grounded .... let's reason this. If the bump was not as wide ... but more like the width of a barrel cut in half lengthwise which most expect it to be .... when the car front wheels get on the bump ... the car will be like going up a ramp .... and when they get off back down to road level... the back wheels will still be at road level and the bottom of the car resting/dragging on the bump damaging the exhaust system and the bottom of the car ... worse if the car has passengers.
With the wide bump as per topic .... when the front wheels get on the bump ... it would be like going up a ramp..... but the front wheels don't get off before the back wheels get on the bump too .... making the car sit level on the bump. When the front wheels get off ... it would be like going down a ramp because the back wheels are already up there. The back wheel comes down after and will not cause damage to the muffler unless the car is extremely low. Guys with low rider cars avoid this by crossing the bumps at an angle instead of straight on. This I have seen .... hundreds of times. But if one drives fast into the bump ... the nose of the car will almost always hit the bump... seen this too.

Now we can know who knows and knows not about cars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa / Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.