Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) (67411 Views)

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) by AfroKnight: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awww.

Marry—sorry Merry Christmas to you too. grin

I kinda missed this as well.

Now this is you being normal for a second there.

It's amazing!

See? Do you see that it's cool as you did well by greeting me naturally like that, lmao?

But happy? I am not happy o. Infact, my heart breaks for you. You'll have to start cooking and washing and ******** yourself by yourself now. lipsrsealed

Afro, see, just let the idea of me and you go, because na Porsche and iPhone 13 fit bring me back come to you like this.

Serious tok.
You can’t leave me. It’s not right embarassed

And please what do you mean by washing and *******? What is *****? Be bold. Saying it with your full chest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa / Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.