Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters (14619 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) / INEC Screens Out 300,000 Ineligible Voters, To Publish Register Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2022
IPOB terrorists just want to rig this election in Alaibo
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by tunapawizzy: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2022
omonla10:
all I know is that Peter Obi will shock pdapc..he will have not less than 50% of Lagos votes. listened to one Yoruba radio 100.9fm last saturday. they asked who the callers would likely vote for. Was really surprised to see these alhajis from Ikorodu, Sango, agege, that would have chosen tinubu being a muslim yoruba and even 90% of d callers, pick Peter Obi.

this suffering has touched everyone o.
ss obi
se obi
sw 30% obi
at least i am sure of these ones
very well predicted but my greatest fear is that Tinubu will do quite well in the SW and be a close runner up in NE and NW(possibly win), with Kogi Kwara and Nassarawa he may also win NC narrowly.....it seems the man will have a substantial bite almost everwhere in the North plus his likely SW win......I no know who Nigeria offend

2 Likes

Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Iykenuwa(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Obi is not tear rubber...we have candidates in PRP and ADC that are actually tear rubber.

Obi was in PDP with Atiku, and Atiku was in APC with Tinubu.

The day you guys realize that voting for Obi means a vote for PDP and APC having more years in office...

It's not about the party, it's the individual, Sir.

One of our major challenge as a country is waste, and Obi has a track record of combating waste.

1 Like

Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by omowolewa: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2022
When did Uzi returned as Director of Voters Education
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by omonla10(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2022
tunapawizzy:

very well predicted but my greatest fear is that Tinubu will do quite well in the SW and be a close runner up in NE and NW(possibly win), with Kogi Kwara and Nassarawa he may also win NC narrowly.....it seems the man will have a substantial bite almost everywhere in the North plus his likely SW win......I no know who Nigeria offend
how will the country improve if our fellow countrymen decide to be unfortunate.

how can a normal person pick a klepto, sick and unstable man over a tested man than means well for the country. Nigerians are indeed their own worst enemy

1 Like

Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by 9jii(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2022
donaldking100:
i can't really comprehend why a young person that has been in Nigeria for the past 7yrs, having friends or relatives who have been at home for 8 months because of ASUU strike, seen 1$=N800+
And your option is APC?
You're not just wicked, you're an agent of the devil.
Nothing can be worse than Having Ipob terrorists in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Nyamuri: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol that means Tinubu and Atiku will share 50%!! Deluded nyamuri flat.head, desperately clinging at straws! grin cheesy

Foreigner on Twitter, Facebook, nairaland etc will think Pandora will win election by 80% because of ur noise

Soon ull go back to shouting rigging

omonla10:
all I know is that Peter Obi will shock pdapc..he will have not less than 50% of Lagos votes. listened to one Yoruba radio 100.9fm last saturday. they asked who the callers would likely vote for. Was really surprised to see these alhajis from Ikorodu, Sango, agege, that would have chosen tinubu being a muslim yoruba and even 90% of d callers, pick Peter Obi.

this suffering has touched everyone o.
ss obi
se obi
sw 30% obi
at least i am sure of these ones
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by tunapawizzy: 6:48am On Nov 19, 2022
omonla10:
how will the country improve if our fellow countrymen decide to be unfortunate.

how can a normal person pick a klepto, sick and unstable man over a tested man than means well for the country. Nigerians are indeed their own worst enemy
its so sad

1 Like

Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2022
Iykenuwa:

It's not about the party, it's the individual, Sir.

One of our major challenge as a country is waste, and Obi has a track record of combating waste.

1.It is about the party. Obi was in the same PDP until he left because he could not get their ticket.

2.Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are the same . Both Obi and Tinubu did not take their states off dependency on oil money from Abuja. Obi also did not improve income raised from taxes.

3.If you start saying it is about individual...you are using the same argument Tinubuites use about their man...to separate him from the APC failures of the last 7 years.

Obi was part of the PDP mess that brought us the worse APC mess.
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by BigYash: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2022
Lies. See the mouth when he dey use lie.. Fool!
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by JAMO84: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2022
taylor88:
If they like they should register all the underaged voters to be 8billion

A dead SS/SE kid is better than a living almajri

Na them go still carry plate dey beg for money after voting rubbish
Almajiri Child is better than Mpurumirin baby factory Children
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by unite4real: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2022
donaldking100:
i can't really comprehend why a young person that has been in Nigeria for the past 7yrs, having friends or relatives who have been at home for 8 months because of ASUU strike, seen 1$=N800+
And your option is APC?
You're not just wicked, you're an agent of the devil.

Even me I can't even comprehend why people will recall how during Peter Obi as governor of Anambra state, health workers were on strike for 13 months. That's a record. Obi, Tinubu and Atiku I run from. They are same.

I stand with SOWORE.
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Iykenuwa(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Kobonaire234:

1.It is about the party. Obi was in the same PDP until he left because he could not get their ticket.

2.Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are the same . Both Obi and Tinubu did not take their states off dependency on oil money from Abuja. Obi also did not improve income raised from taxes.

3.If you start saying it is about individual...you are using the same argument Tinubuites use about their man...to separate him from the APC failures of the last 7 years.

Obi was part of the PDP mess that brought us the worse APC mess.

You conveniently ignored the last part of my comment, which was my main thrust.
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by phonny22: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Obi is not tear rubber...we have candidates in PRP and ADC that are actually tear rubber.

Obi was in PDP with Atiku, and Atiku was in APC with Tinubu.

The day you guys realize that voting for Obi means a vote for PDP and APC having more years in office...

I hear you sir, stick to your ideology while I stick to mine because you won't understand from my point of view
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Memeni(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2022
I letter of advise and warning to the almajiris

Dear almajiris,

Your elites and alhajis using you to rig their incompetent souls into power are not in contact with you under the bridges of every town and cities...they are not the ones giving you the 50 naira and 100 naira you see from the most kind hearted ordinary Nigerians. They do not care if you live or if those bridges will be your graveyard. And by now it is ok to believe that you are not that dumb. You've seen the incompetence of the one you help rig into power and how insecurity and extreme poverty have ravaged the ordinary Nigerians giving you those little alms and you've seen that those alms has significantly dropped to #10 and #20 which is not even enough to buy a sachet of water for your dried throats

Because it is assumed that you are not that stupid, it is also assumed that you already know that voting for tribe and religion over competency is dangerous to your lives and wellbeing. This assumption leads to the believe that you'll do the right thing this coming election because if you don't...you will not only be deprived of those #10 and #20 but will also be spat on in ever bridge and corners. That's a fate worst than death.

This is a letter and also a warning to the almajiris....vote competence over tribe and religion, it is for your own good that you do so. I write this letter because of the love I have for you guys. We're humans first and foremost before anything. And God loves us all.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Tresid: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Moferere:
Even in the East, precisely Imo they registered primary school pupils.
Let's stop behaving as if we didn't see Ngor Okpala register.

Na hypocrisy go kill Nigeria undecided

Is imo state not an apc state?
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2022
taylor88:

The way some of you guys talk. Don't you think statements like this will incite people? Do you think these things through before you put them out? Does it make sense to you?
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by EmeeNaka: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2022
taylor88:

You're a dangerous fanatic. Trying to act like a SE/SS person.
SE/ SS do not like Almajiri system, but we don't condemn those already affected. You're an APC bastard. We know you guys already
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Successlane: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2022
taylor88:

True, but they will continue to vote their preferred candidate into power.

Politics is a game of NUMBERS.

The earlier some section of the country know this the earlier they will be at peace with themselves.
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by olamike02: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2022
phonny22:
Q
Tear rubber from PAPA DECEIVING PIKIN PARTY.
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2022
phonny22:

I hear you sir, stick to your ideology while I stick to mine because you won't understand from my point of view

cheesy

Politics is not about sharing cake.
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2022
Iykenuwa:

You conveniently ignored the last part of my comment, which was my main thrust.

Yeah, because tinubuites too make the same argument about their candidate(He did a lot without government allawee)....which is why I stayed away from it. Same for Atiku fans (he ran businesses well, plus he was involved in formation of DMO).
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Naijaepic: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2022
This is a PU around my hood, she registered twice
Alimi Bola

This is in Lagos

Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Praktikals(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2022
letristian:
We know those that even register cows
Igbos use palm kernel to thumbprint. 419 is in their DNA

1 Like

Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by luluosas(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2022
I know for sure that INEC are trying to hide the truth, but Nigerians will resist every attempt to rig the 2023 general elections
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by mmsen: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2022
You cannot simply blame the collapse of values. It’s the lack accountability that is the problem in all institutions and at all levels.
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Musty112:
It is obtainable in most states
Musty is mostly in the North,,,stop shifting the goalpost...

1 Like

Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by ATLIEN2027: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2022
The pandora pathological liar Obi tuary IPOB terrorist Zombidient fools have been exposed as hypocrites again by one of their former gods.
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Do you have any proof that they are lying?
ofcos they're lying. undecidedbecause who register them in the first place.
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Xbobtage: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2022
taylor88:

Whoever told you that your tribe is better than other nigerian tribes was lying to you and misleading you. Tribalism is a disease that is going to destroy this country and Black people. walk away from it now as that destruction normally starts from within.
Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2022
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
ofcos they're lying. undecidedbecause who register them in the first place.

Inec did not lie about there being underage voters, the issue here is whether there are over 2 million of them in Kano or nationwide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat / Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation / Blackout: Power Generation Drops To 1,145MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.