Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk (22788 Views)

Francis Akubueze Is New Substantive Clerk Of The Senate / Ilobah Isabella Ugochi Is Senate's New Acting Clerk / National Assembly Commission Appoints Ojo Amos Olatunde As Acting Clerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by aestake: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Racoon:
Nepotism, favoursim, clannishness and discrimination
These have been and will forever remain the bane of Nigeria's national development.
yep and they are religious.
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by broadman20: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ojiofor:

The problem is that the Biafra agitators never win anything for the Igbo nation.They lost at every engagement and makes a bad situation worse for Igbos in Nigeria. so One Nigeria Igbos is for a reason.

Tell me what you think they should be doing in the midst of this kind of segregation?

I'm waiting for your preferred solution.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by onuman: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
clerk to the national assembly,

deputy clerk to the national assembly,

clerk of the senate,

clerk of the house of representatives,

deputy clerk of the senate,

deputy clerk of the house of representatives,

Looks more like one office distributed around for federal character thereby creating unnecessary bickering and power tussle. I do not understand how they expect Akabueze to feel to be reporting to Tambuwal .

National Assembly Commission is not supposed to be National Assembly of Clerks nah.

They should just have a single clerk while others are Directors like we have in the top cadre of civil service in Ministries headed by Perm Sec and suppprted by Directors.

When opportunity comes to appoint Clerk, these Directors should sit for an exam and independent HR consultant recommend the best to be the Commission to be the Clerk. These number of clerks are too much and choking. Haba! These guys will soon start killing themselves if care is not taken.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Reality is that today, Fulani leads Nigeria.
Fulani is not only the most tribalistic in Nigeria, Fulani is using Nigeria's government and armed forces in its drive to have Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. That's why Fulani is filling up government posts with Fulani or Muslims, and preparing to have another Fulani, Atiku Abubakar, to succeed another Fulani Muslim, Buhari, as president of Nigeria.
Plan B is have Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer ride to Aso Rock through SW votes, using weakened Tinubu as vessel.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by AfonjaConehead: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Buluba bambiala will soon send him congratulatory message grin
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by VULCAN(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
A vote for Peter Obi will usher in a govt of appointment by qualifications and not nepotism and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by VULCAN(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
It was the turn of a man called Akubueze...

It was given to a man called Tambuwal.

It's intriguing how nothing you have written up to now addresses this injustice

Is it the turn of Akubueze or is it the turn of Tambuwal?

I get irritated by people who cannot stick to the point.

Ojiofor:

You still couldn't fault my statement that Biafra agitators never wins and makes a bad situation really worse (compare Igboland of 2014 and Igbo land of today) before just like their current agitation led by MNK.What have they won for the Igbos since 1967?We have to fight differently.
Btw the difference between Sunday Igbogho and MNK is like day and night.While Sunday Igbogho listens to the voice of reasons of his elders and leaders in Yoruba land Nnamdi Kanu sees himself as the supreme leader,okwucha ogwu aka eze onye agwalam.
He was adviced not to launch armed group he went ahead with it and start issuing orders on live programs to kee any security agents in SE and to attack Federal extablishments in SE that complicates his case however ndi Igbo have sacrifice in blood and material resources for Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra vain glory, what did we get in return?.Useless sit at home and kidnapping.We are tired of your BS.Make una carry una cross.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by IGBOSON1: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ojiofor:

You still couldn't fault my statement that Biafra agitators never wins and makes a bad situation really worse (compare Igboland of 2014 and Igbo land of today) before just like their current agitation led by MNK.What have they won for the Igbos since 1967?We have to fight differently.
Btw the difference between Sunday Igbogho and MNK is like day and night.While Sunday Igbogho listens to the voice of reasons of his elders and leaders in Yoruba land Nnamdi Kanu sees himself as the supreme leader,okwucha ogwu aka eze onye agwalam.
He was adviced not to launch armed group he went ahead with it and start issuing orders on live programs to kee any security agents in SE and to attack Federal extablishments in SE that complicates his case however ndi Igbo have sacrifice in blood and material resources for Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra vain glory, what did we get in return?.Useless sit at home and kidnapping.We are tired of your BS.Make una carry una cross.

Fault which statement?…..When you’re yarning complete shit!

Dude, IPOB led by Mazi Kanu is a secessionist organisation agitating and trying to get their message across PEACEFULLY! Their agitation and the south-east region has been peaceful until the coming of that evil, malevolent creep, Buhari, so what does that tell you? Prior to the coming of Buhari and his murderous gang, the south-east region was the most peaceful in the country, even with the existence of IPOB and Mazi Kanu for many years prior….and this fact was corroborated by one of the previous IGs of police!

IPOB only took up arms to defend themselves AFTER the Uzo-Uwani and Nimbo attacks, which your totally inept federal gov’t and totally useless south-east governors were unable to prevent! Till tomorrow, can you tell me how many filthy Fulani herdsmen/terrorists have been caught, tried and sentenced for those attacks!?

Events playing out today in the south-east region and other parts of the south and Christian middle-belt have vindicated Mazi Kanus’ position! What he warned against in his broadcasts are EXACTLY what’s happening live today, and we all are paying the price for not taking him seriously and acting on his warnings!

Now the evil Buhari gov’t has kidnapped Mazi Kanu and held him unjustly….even with court rulings saying he should be freed, the space has been left for you, Buhari and the clownish south-east governors to show us your ‘alternative’ to ESN! We can see how your ‘alternative’ is working….as we speak, Fulani terrorists, bandits and herdsmen have taken over the entire south-east region, kidnapping, murdering and leaving death, destruction and misery in their wake! For months since Mazi Kanu was kidnapped from Kenya, the attacks in the south-east by these vermin has been increasing in intensity and frequency, and has gotten much worse in recent weeks with reports and sightings of UNMARKED helicopters dropping unidentified persons into the region! THIS is your answer….your alternative to Mazi Kanu and IPOB!

Since the end of the genocidal uncivil war in 1970, Ndigbo have been doings the way of the ‘victor’….ie, the Fulani and their war partners the Yoruba! It’s the political-economy and status-quo enthroned by them that Ndigbo have had to live by, so quit asking of secessionist agitators ‘what have they won for Ndigbo since 1967?’ It’s a dumbass question! The recent report on poverty in Nigeria shows that, despite all the wicked schemes of Igbo haters and the unfair Nigerian political-economy Ndigbo have been made to work with, that we’re still making modest gains and managing to keep our head above the water! Of the 5 south-east states, TWO managed to show up in the list of top 5 least poor states in the country! Conversely, those who have greedily held on to power the most since 1960, are the most afflicted by poverty in the country! So no matter what evil anti-Igbo schemes Igbo haters come up with, it will just boomerang and affect them the most….Ndigbo can never be the most affected!

Mazi Kanu is the Supreme Leader of IPOB! FACT! If you can’t live with that, either go form your own group or go hang!

If by ‘listening to Igbo elders’, you’re referring to the lilly-livered lot in Ohaneze and the south-east governors, then you’re talking rubbish! The south-east governors have stood by….and in some cases actually aided, abated and encouraged the murderous Nigerian army to fight ESN! Now what did they give us as a replacement to protect us against imported insecurity in our region?….The useless and compromised Fulani army and ebubeagu! We can see how well they’re doing by the increased spate of insecurity in the region!

The sit-at-home has long since been cancelled by IPOB! The bastards you see still promoting it are the 5th columnists and impostors sponsored by some in and around the Buhari gov’t…..the sordid likes of simon ekpa, chinasa nworu, DOS, autopilots, etc! They emerged after Mazi Kanus’ kidnap from Kenya, and their purpose is to make it look like IPOB are the ones causing unrest in the region…will murder to ensure no PVC registration exercise or elections are held in the region…..are now factionalised and fighting themselves….are enforcing sit-at-home (which i’ve already told you has been cancelled)…..etc!
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by Ojiofor: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Fault which statement?…..When you’re yarning complete shit!

Dude, IPOB led by Mazi Kanu is a secessionist organisation agitating and trying to get their message across PEACEFULLY! Their agitation and the south-east region has been peaceful until the coming of that evil, malevolent creep, Buhari, so what does that tell you? Prior to the coming of Buhari and his murderous gang, the south-east region was the most peaceful in the country, even with the existence of IPOB and Mazi Kanu for many years prior….and this fact was corroborated by one of the previous IGs of police!

IPOB only took up arms to defend themselves AFTER the Uzo-Uwani and Nimbo attacks, which your totally inept federal gov’t and totally useless south-east governors were unable to prevent! Till tomorrow, can you tell me how many filthy Fulani herdsmen/terrorists have been caught, tried and sentenced for those attacks!?

Events playing out today in the south-east region….and other parts of the south and Christian middle-belt have vindicated Mazi Kanus’ position! What he warned against in his broadcasts are EXACTLY what’s happening live today, and we all are paying the price for not taking him seriously and acting on his warnings!

Now the evil Buhari gov’t has kidnapped Mazi Kanu and held him unjustly….even with court rulings saying he should be freed, the space has been left for you, Buhari and the clownish south-east governors to show us your ‘alternative’ to ESN! We can see how your ‘alternative’ is working….as we speak, Fulani terrorists, bandits and herdsmen have taken over the entire south-east region, kidnapping, murdering and leaving death, destruction and misery in their wake! For months since Mazi Kanu was kidnapped from Kenya, the attacks in the south-east by these vermin has been increasing in intensity and frequency, and has gotten much worse in recent weeks with reports and sightings of UNMARKED helicopters dropping unidentified persons into the region! THIS is your answer….your alternative to Mazi Kanu and IPOB!

Since the end of the genocidal uncivil war in 1970, Ndigbo have been doings the way of the ‘victor’….ie, the Fulani and their war partners the Yoruba! It’s the political-economy and status-quo enthroned by them that Ndigbo have had to live by, so quit asking of secessionist agitators ‘what have they won for Ndigbo since 1967?’ It’s a dumbass question! The recent report on poverty in Nigeria shows that, despite all the wicked schemes of Igbo haters and the unfair Nigerian political-economy Ndigbo have been made to work with, that we’re still making modest gains and managing to keep our head above the water! Of the 5 south-east states, TWO managed to show up in the list of top 5 least poor states in the country! Conversely, those who have greedily held on to power the most since 1960, are the most afflicted by poverty in the country! So no matter what evil anti-Igbo schemes Igbo haters come up with, it will just boomerang and affect them the most….Ndigbo can never be the most affected!

Mazi Kanu is the Supreme Leader of IPOB! FACT! If you can’t live with that, either go form your own group or go hang!

If by ‘listening to Igbo elders’, you’re referring to the lilly-livered lot in Ohaneze and the south-east governors, then you’re talking rubbish! The south-east governors have stood by….and in some cases actually aided, abated and encouraged the murderous Nigerian army to fight ESN! Now what did they give us as a replacement to protect us against imported insecurity in our region?….The useless and compromised Fulani army and ebubeagu! We can see how well they’re doing by the increased spate of insecurity in the region!

The sit-at-home has long since been cancelled by IPOB! The bastards you see still promoting it are the 5th columnists and impostors sponsored by some in and around the Buhari gov’t…..the sordid likes of simon ekpa, chinasa nworu, DOS, autopilots, etc! They emerged after Mazi Kanus’ kidnap from Kenya, and their purpose is to make it look like IPOB are the ones causing unrest in the region…will murder to ensure no PVC registration exercise or elections are held in the region…..are now factionalised and fighting themselves….are enforcing sit-at-home (which i’ve already told you has been cancelled)…..etc!

Dude I hate long epistle make it shorter next time.
How have IPOB intervention make Igbo situation in Nigeria better.
How have ESN intervention made insucurity in Igboland better?
In both cases things has gone from bad to worse.Ndi Igbo never win with Biafra and IPOB just like others before it is already looking for a soft landing after causing so such much wreckage and destruction with no benefits to ndi Igbo.
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by omonnakoda: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
VULCAN:

How was it his "TURN"
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by Ojiofor: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
VULCAN:

I replied to a guy who was mocking Igbo one Nigerianist I don't know if that was part of the point.
I am not in support of injustice done to Azubueze,everyone knows how tribalistic and lopsided Buhari's government has been especially against people of south east extraction.I believe it will end at the end of his tenure.
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by tyinfinity: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
They will reject peter obi like nwabueze.
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by tyinfinity: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
People don't want OSU like peter obi or akubueze
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by fof1: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
clerk to the national assembly,

deputy clerk to the national assembly,

clerk of the senate,

clerk of the house of representatives,

deputy clerk of the senate,

deputy clerk of the house of representatives,

Looks more like one office distributed around for federal character thereby creating unnecessary bickering and power tussle. I do not understand how they expect Akabueze to feel to be reporting to Tambuwal .

National Assembly Commission is not supposed to be National Assembly of Clerks nah.

They should just have a single clerk while others are Directors like we have in the top cadre of civil service in Ministries headed by Perm Sec and suppprted by Directors.

When opportunity comes to appoint Clerk, these Directors should sit for an exam and independent HR consultant recommend the best to be the Commission to be the Clerk. These number of clerks are too much and choking. Haba! These guys will soon start killing themselves if care is not taken.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Nepotism at its Best...Tribal and Religious Biases upturn Table in Place of Seniority and Competence...God sees All d Secrets of Men.
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by IGBOSON1: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ojiofor:

Dude I hate long epistle make it shorter next time.
How have IPOB intervention make Igbo situation in Nigeria better.
How have ESN intervention made insucurity in Igboland better?
In both cases things has gone from bad to worse.Ndi Igbo never win with Biafra and IPOB just like others before it is already looking for a soft landing after causing so such much wreckage and destruction with no benefits to ndi Igbo.

Don’t give a fck about what you like or dislike! I’m not here to pander to your emotions! If it takes an ‘epistle’ to address your idiotic comments on this thread, then so be it!

The problem with you bigots, impostors and 5th columnists is that you’re all as deceptive, evasive and slippery as hell! You don’t have any argument or leg to stand on hence all the rigmarole and going about in circles! I addressed all your silly questions in my ‘epistle’ you just quoted. Go back and reread it….this time calmly! If comprehension is your problem then get some help to break it down into more manageable bite-sized chunks!
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by Ojiofor: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Don’t give a fck about what you like or dislike! I’m not here to pander to your emotions! If it takes an ‘epistle’ to address your idiotic comments on this thread, then so be it!

The problem with you bigots, impostors and 5th columnists is that you’re all as deceptive, evasive and slippery as hell! You don’t have any argument or leg to stand on hence all the rigmarole and going about in circles! I addressed all your silly questions in my ‘epistle’ you just quoted. Go back and reread it….this time calmly! If comprehension is your problem then get some help to break it down into more manageable bite-sized chunks!

Thanks for making the epistle as short as possible.
IPOB no get head nor tail.At the end they achieve nothing than making MNK famous and rich like Uwazuruike at the expense of Igbo nation who have suffered a lot of collateral damage from their ill fated adventure.
Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Politics is a game, you either win or lose... This has nothing to do with ethnicity
Akabueze didn't play his game well and moreover I don't see how appointing him as a clerk will be for the overall interest of the Igbos, its still for his own personal benefits.. This shouldn't be an issue at all

U're an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk by tnerro1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
The abokiis can only survive with quota system. Merit is a no no for them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong / Senate Begins Probe Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Others Over Funds Mismanagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.