Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku (44843 Views)

Ortom Blasts Buhari: These Fulanis Are From Mali & Niger; Not Even Nigerians / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by somehow: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2022
As for Tinubu,

Greed and power didn't allow him give chance to better options in the APC.

He allowed greed for power control him when he knew he's not well and fit to run.

He used greed and money to phase out Amechi and Osinbajo, now the chances of APC winning is slim.

I can't have a Biden president in Nigeria.

They're more in tune with the afterworld than this world, if you doubt me, listen to them speak, they communicate more with the afterworld than this present world.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Sammy07:

Fayose too
Where do place Ortom
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Reference(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2022
teeytimi:
Atiku will never keep to his words. He is a two faced person

You just don't get it.
Look at the rank and file of the PDP and ask if there is any single person north of the Niger that had done any sort of 'opposition' to this regime.... any.

That is why the PDP had always been perceived as a southern party though it contains a lot of big wigs from the north. They simply do not do it.

But look at Wike in contrast, a political bull in a china shop, damaging his party, his personal political relationships and the prospects of his region.

I won't say that it is worse than what others do but it is neither better.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Ken4Christ: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Wike is also guilty of keeping quiet concerning the deception of the century. Only the wise will understand what I just said.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2022
atiku need to sit down. this contest is between agbado and obituary cheesy

to be perfectly honest with you i think something would happen to tinubu and atiku and obi before february 2023 and the winner would be the less talked about ones on the ballot. this just a feeling i am getting cuz
atiku = expired ishmael
tiubu - expired jacob
ob1 = expired esau

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Wike is up to something
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Tochi3(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
C'est passionant grin

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ibkayee(f): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
atiku need to sit down. this contest is between agbado and obituary cheesy
I even forget he’s in the race sometimes. Who do you support?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by SmartyPants(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:
Same question I asked.

Is it today that Atiku is seeing Buhari’s lopsided appointments?

He kept quiet since then but only talking now because he’s looking for votes.

The old bleaching man thinks we are almajiris that can easily be deceived by any gibberish.

You can make your point without being so abusive.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by chikason22(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
All Politicians are benefitting from Nigeria political situation
Including Thiéfnubu right. SMH.

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by casualobserver: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2022
I’ll be honest with you a race between Wike and Tinubu would have been interesting.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by frog12: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2022
WIKE is the man anytime, anyday. see as they ACQUIT babachir !!!!!
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by kingyakos: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2022
Corto:

Did Wike himself challenge Buhari?

Yes he did not once not twice.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Flexicube: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2022
Quoted words of wisdom. Wike we hear you loud and clear.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

I even forget he’s in the race sometimes. Who do you support?
yeah lol. top of the morning to ya luv grin . you honestly want me to tell you what i think ? this is just spiritual ideas i am tossing out there. i think all 3 tinubu and atiku and obi. something is going to happen to all of them before february 2023 that would make them all drop out. maybe sickness or and the winner would be one of the less talked about on the ballot

however to answer your question, peter obi is a nice guy but his supporters if he gets political power would turn the country into tyranny. anything you say against him they would chop your head off and use it to eat akpu. so i cant support tyranny

as for atiku the man doesnt even believe in the nigerian project. spends all his time in dubai and then saunters back into nigeria during election time and so i cant support that

tinubu ? too old and frail but i see his good works all over lagos. he is the lesser evil amongst the three so if i was voting and it was just all 3 ? i would vote for tinubu

who are you voting for ?
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by buckeyemedia: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2022
andysmith123:
Same thing I was thinking about tinubu and atiku
Peter Obi is just as guilty as Atiku.

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by buckeyemedia: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2022
1902t:
is that why you raped your nephew
1902t, honestly speaking I thought you were non juristic, just a spam bot, just realizing that you are a human Ipobian?
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by DropsMic(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2022
Racoon:
They are all fulanis. They all know how to play politics

They actually don’t. The only thing they have working for them is the suggestible population they have up there in the north
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by GloriousGbola: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
yeah lol. top of the morning to ya luv grin . you honestly want me to tell you what i think ? this is just spiritual ideas i am tossing out there. i think all 3 tinubu and atiku and obi. something is going to happen to all of them before february 2023 that would make them all drop out. maybe sickness or and the winner would be one of the less talked about on the ballot

however to answer your question, peter obi is a nice guy but his supporters if he gets political power would turn the country into tyranny. anything you say against him they would chop your head off and use it to eat akpu. so i cant support tyranny

as for atiku the man doesnt even believe in the nigerian project. spends all his time in dubai and then saunters back into nigeria during election time and so i cant support that

tinubu ? too old and frail but i see his good works all over lagos. he is the lesser evil amongst the three so if i was voting and it was just all 3 ? i would vote for tinubu

who are you voting for ?

Fooking corn flakes eater. Off with his head! angry
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by blessedbanky: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2022
mycar:
Atiku should go and rest,

Wike doesn't talk bulaba baba blue

Meanwhile contact us for IELTS, TOEFL AND SAT classes. We offer both online and physical tutorials. Currently, we are domicile in Port Harcourt and are extending nationally via online platforms. Contact 08160074676 for more information.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by rolams(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Atiku has been saying this since 2019.

Wike is stupid! I hate all these his nonsense talk. It is cristal clear that Wike is pained for losing the presidential ticket to Atiku and not about Ayu's resignation anymore. Others have moved on but he keeps on displaying his stupidity.

Look at Amaechi, Oshinbajo, Lawan, Saraki, Yahaya Bello and others. They have all moved on. He kept spewing rubbish upandan! It is after when his party lose 2023 election him eyes go clear say to be opposition no easy when you no dey hold any position either in the state or at the federal level.

Wike just wan turn the election to regional thing. Everybody go follow him brother either good or bad. Honestly, this is not the best for our politics.

Make him just getat with him noise.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Fooking corn flakes eater. Off with his head! angry
hahahaha you know it bro . cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Chinonye2022(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:
Atiku should as a matter of urgency describe the killing of Deborah and tell us if he's condemning it or not...

He chaired as Yusuf Buhari's father on his wedding and never criticized Buhari openly...

Apparently he's no different from Buhari and will never condemn him....But wants us to vote him....
u are not voting for Atiku why are you concerned
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by SmartyPants(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2022
kamalbob:
He contested against buhari in 2019,barely 3 years ago you dummy. You are a complete, intact and certified fool then lol

Be quiet if you can' read and grasp that he is saying: "why didn't you challenge Buhari on the issue of lopsided appointments for a full 7 years, until now that you are desperate for southern votes?"
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by SmartyPants(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2022
rolams:
Atiku has been saying this since 2019.

Wike is stupid! I hate all these his nonsense talk. It is cristal clear that Wike is pained for losing the presidential ticket to Atiku and not about Ayu's resignation anymore. Others have moved on but he keeps on displaying his stupidity.

Look at Amaechi, Oshinbajo, Lawan, Saraki, Yahaya Bello and others. They have all moved on. He kept spewing rubbish upandan! It is after when his party lose 2023 election him eyes go clear say to be opposition no easy when you no dey hold any position either in the state or at the federal level.

Wike just wan turn the election to regional thing. Everybody go follow him brother either good or bad. Honestly, this is not the best for our politics.

Make him just getat with him noise.

So basically, only when elections roll around?
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Franking: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2022
APC should be kicked out by all legal means. Haba!
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Chinonye2022(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2022
somehow:

The handwriting is on the wall.
vote Atiku
Vote 8yrs of more wailing.

Atiku has never kept any word before, he won't start tomorrow.
who should we vote for plz?
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by searchlight: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Zandena:
Atiku is a clown and arrogant in all his approaches to issues. He is always domineering, self centred and power drunk.
In other words, Atiku always believes if he can't get it, no one else should get it! Look at his antecedent as VP to Obasanjo and how he almost strangulate OBJ, remember when he joined AC (later ACN) and his later days in both PDP and APC, once he doesn't get it he work away and try to sabotage his victor.
So giving him presidency would be disastrous as it will give birth to an authoritarian regime!
Yeah i agree but Atiku is better than tinubu anyway. In this election we want anything but APC.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by teeytimi: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Reference:

You just don't get it.
Look at the rank and file of the PDP and ask if there is any single person north of the Niger that had done any sort of 'opposition' to this regime.... any.

That is why the PDP had always been perceived as a southern party though it contains a lot of big wigs from the north. They simply do not do it.

But look at Wike in contrast, a political bull in a china shop, damaging his party, his personal political relationships and the prospects of his region.

I won't say that it is worse than what others do but it is neither better.
You mean Wike should support Atiku head on just to install another northerner after eight years of Buhari later you guys will start complaining of fulani herdsmen
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Qardinalcaptain: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Basket mouth don talk again...but Atiku no be so if yes ogun kill u there
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by teeytimi: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2022
searchlight:
Yeah i agree but Atiku is better than tinubu anyway. In this election we want anything but APC.
even the security of your life and property does not matter to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) / UK company's 'Yoruba' trademark sparks outcry / President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.