Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku (45373 Views)

I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike / Ortom Blasts Buhari: These Fulanis Are From Mali & Niger; Not Even Nigerians / Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Cjpounds1000: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Exactly you have said it all,they can't fool us again.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by syntekelite(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:
Atiku should as a matter of urgency describe the killing of Deborah and tell us if he's condemning it or not...

He chaired as Yusuf Buhari's father on his wedding and never criticized Buhari openly...

Apparently he's no different from Buhari and will never condemn him....But wants us to vote him....

He has given his answer subtly, lets assume his account was actually hacked,after deleting the unauthorised statement,what stopped him from rewriting his true feelings/condemnations (if any)in his own words in the second screenshot The answer is plain.. deborah's murder is justified in atiku's eyes.. cos they all think alike both him and the murderers..

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by BABANGBALI: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense!!

Pogba on why he left the club.

Pogba:� During my time at Man Utd, There was no Saloon, No Barber, no clipper nothing, nothing. There is one Mallam that use to come with Blade to barb the players hair. I had to travel to Italy to take a good cut.

One day the coach insisted that the Mallam barb my hair while I was Asleep the same blade he used during the time of Charlton. I woke up and saw plenty dandruff on my head, I got Angry left the Club�
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by JASONjnr(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
syntekelite:

He has given his answer subtly, lets assume his account was actually hacked,after deleting the unauthorised statement,what stopped him from rewriting his true feelings/condemnations (if any)in his own words in the second screenshot The answer is plain.. deborah's murder is justified in atiku's eyes.. cos they all think alike both him and the murderers..

Baba hear, You've lose a million votes from Sokoto...He rush go change am....
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

Steak and kidney pie are nasty

Chips fair enough grin

Now I’m craving shawarma
hmmm shawarma. naija has the best shawarma. lol nasty ? yeah i guess it is. in my younger unenlightened days i used to enjoy it. like who eats mashed kidneys ? just nasty . many foods i used to enjoy back then i cant eat anymore. i cant eat naija street foods anymore. my mind is always focused on the hygiene level. such a shame because that is one of the sweet things about naija is the street food
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Judolisco(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Corto:

Did Wike himself challenge Buhari?
r u new in Nigeria? Do u knw how many times wike has taken d federal government to court.... Una go jst dey talk sha
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ibkayee(f): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
hmmm shawarma. naija has the best shawarma. lol nasty ? yeah i guess it is. in my younger unenlightened days i used to enjoy it. like who eats mashed kidneys ? just nasty . many foods i used to enjoy back then i cant eat anymore. i cant eat naija street foods anymore. my mind is always focused on the hygiene level. such a shame because that is one of the sweet things about naija is the street food
I don’t eat Naija street food unfortunately grin
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by tnerro1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nigeria should not vote another Fulani man to replace Buhari oooo. This election is between Tinubu and Obi , and I know who I will vote for
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ludd2018: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
I have asked the same question many times.

The job of opposition leader is to criticise the policies and the actions of the ruling party .

Atiku never did that because a fulani man is on power and the agreement is for Buhari to handover to Atiku.
Nigerians can't see ...it is a pity
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Tundex911: 4:50am On Nov 20, 2022
While some will say player can't big than a club, wike is big than their yeye yeye called party

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2022
ibkayee:

I don’t eat Naija street food unfortunately grin
ahhh yeah but you know as kids that was the fun of naija. ibadan has the best amala joints though. do you eat amala ? are you full or part yoruba ? or am i assuming you are yoruba cheesy
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2022
sylve11:

Lol.

Them wan kill people wey nor go vote for Peter Obi? grin cool
brother i still dey wait you na
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by khadaffi(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2022
BigCowHornn:

No sitting governor has challenged Buhari like Wike

To be fair Ayodele Fayose and Wike are the two sitting governors that challenged Buhari during his regime.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ibkayee(f): 7:37am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh yeah but you know as kids that was the fun of naija. ibadan has the best amala joints though. do you eat amala ? are you full or part yoruba ? or am i assuming you are yoruba cheesy
Yeah I eat Amala lol, shame I didn’t get to visit Amala Sky or whatever it’s called. I know I’m at least 3/4 Yoruba which is pretty much full-ish to me so I’ll say yes I’m full grin
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Yeah I eat Amala lol, shame I didn’t get to visit Amala Sky or whatever it’s called. I know I’m at least 3/4 Yoruba which is pretty much full-ish to me so I’ll say yes I’m full grin
ahhh interesting and whats the other one quarter ? me myself i am a hybrid of south south and south west. sort off. i crave for some good amala. all the ones around me are rubbish. and why do they make them so soft ? lol why cant they make it harder ? my experience with naija food has been disappointing so far but thats only because its become so heavily commercial now around me in that almost every amala joint is owned by an igbo man. its like bro how are you owning and selling amala ? igbo people are business people so they go where the money is and so the trend now is igbo guys owning amala joints in lekki lol. and of course they cant make it like the original original. i swear last week i was craving chinese food and i went to this chinese restaurant in osapa london and when i got there the place was owed by an igbo man shocked shocked the chef was igbo. so am thinkig ok i am here now i may as well give it a chance maybe i would get surprised. nna mehnnnn that thing did not live up. but i cant knock the hustle though but my experience with food has being disappointing since i have been here. i also went to this amala joint in lekki phase 1 called olaiya, the girl that was handling my food was waiting her turn to pass the food to where they would put stew but i noticed she was digging in her ass with one hand while holding my food with the other hand then all of a sudden she used the hand she was digging in her ass with to hold the food. so all in all i have given up on buying food outside. my experience has been disappointing. now i only go to chains like chicken republic if i want to eat out
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ibkayee(f): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh interesting and whats the other one quarter ? me myself i am a hybrid of south south and south west. sort off. i crave for some good amala. all the ones around me are rubbish. and why do they make them so soft ? lol why cant they make it harder ? my experience with naija food has been disappointing so far but thats only because its become so heavily commercial now around me in that almost every amala joint is owned by an igbo man. its like bro how are you owning and selling amala ? igbo people are business people so they go where the money is and so the trend now is igbo guys owning amala joints in lekki lol. and of course they cant make it like the original original. i swear last week i was craving chinese food and i went to this chinese restaurant in osapa london and when i got there the place was owed by an igbo man shocked shocked the chef was igbo. so am thinkig ok i am here now i may as well give it a chance maybe i would get surprised. nna mehnnnn that thing did not live up. but i cant knock the hustle though but my experience with food has being disappointing since i have been here. i also went to this amala joint in lekki phase 1 called olaiya, the girl that was handling my food was waiting her turn to pass the food to where they would put stew but i noticed she was digging in her ass with one hand while holding my food with the other hand then all of a sudden she used the hand she was digging in her ass with to hold the food. so all in all i have given up on buying food outside. my experience has been disappointing. now i only go to chains like chicken republic if i want to eat out
Some place in the north, but I’m not sure exactly what tribe to be honest.

My experiences of food in Naija tend to be positive, but like I said I don’t eat street food. To be fair my introduction to Naija food probably wouldn’t be considered ‘authentic’ so maybe I’m enjoying the ‘commercial’ stuff but just don’t know it lol.

Lmaoooo @ digging in her ass, it can happen anywhere, from a street buka to a proper restaurant but at least there’s some level of regulation at a so called ‘proper’ food establishment I guess….to an extent. I’m a bit picky with where I eat sometimes so I would’ve been put OFF forever.

Alternatively you could just cook for yourself from now on, or get a chef (the labour should be affordable enough over there) tongue
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Some place in the north, but I’m not sure exactly what tribe to be honest.

My experiences of food in Naija tend to be positive, but like I said I don’t eat street food. To be fair my introduction to Naija food probably wouldn’t be considered ‘authentic’ so maybe I’m enjoying the ‘commercial’ stuff but just don’t know it lol.

Lmaoooo @ digging in her ass, it can happen anywhere, from a street buka to a proper restaurant but at least there’s some level of regulation at a so called ‘proper’ food establishment I guess….to an extent. I’m a bit picky with where I eat sometimes so I would’ve been put OFF forever.

Alternatively you could just cook for yourself from now on, or get a chef (the labour should be affordable enough over there) tongue

ahhhhh see me i am someone who is very aware of my surroundings and of human beings. see, i can never have anyone who i am paying AFFORDABLE ENOUGH wages to, to be around me. its like keeping a rattle snake around you. those people would be plotting and scheming to steal kill or destroy you. i dont keep minimum wage workers around me. lailai. i do everything myself . i dont want strangers in my house. strictly western living. DIY grin
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ibkayee(f): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
ahhhhh see me i am someone who is very aware of my surroundings and of human beings. see, i can never have anyone who i am paying AFFORDABLE ENOUGH wages to, to be around me. its like keeping a rattle snake around you. those people would be plotting and scheming to steal kill or destroy you. i dont keep minimum wage workers around me. lailai. i do everything myself . i dont want strangers in my house. strictly western living. DIY grin
I understand, I’d be the same way. There should be alternatives to cheap labour house helps no? Like a delivery food service you can subscribe to, my friend does something like this, can’t remember the name of the company he uses however
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2022
ibkayee:

I understand, I’d be the same way. There should be alternatives to cheap labour house helps no? Like a delivery food service you can subscribe to, my friend does something like this, can’t remember the name of the company he uses however
oh those do exist. jumia food delivery. you can also hire cleaners who come clean your house for an hour. so there are solutions for people who dont want to keep these people in their houses

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by syntekelite(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2022
JASONjnr:

Baba hear, You've lose a million votes from Sokoto...He rush go change am....

Lol... This got me cracking..... grin
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Corto:

Did Wike himself challenge Buhari?
were you too not alive when wike and Fayose became attackers of Buhari since 2015 ?
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by kennyz247(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
BigCowHornn:

If I have to you are not a Nigerian so why waste my time
I laf in Swahili
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by BigCowHornn: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
kennyz247:

I laf in Swahili

I don use ancient Aztec laugh finish
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Tarzsl: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Successkay12:

Mumu must u quote another person wishes?

Na your Papa mumu, you this useless emilokan slave
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Successkay12(m): 3:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Tarzsl:

Na your Papa mumu, you this useless emilokan slave
Give the phone to your hate parents child of hate. I pray this election should just come in peace and go so u children of hate can leave Nairaland for us in peace.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by mrnelsono(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Well said...Eze nyesom
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by BanyXchi: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:

Morning grin

I won’t be voting but from the little I’ve been following, I’d likely go for Obi on account of just betting on something different for once.

If the Labour Party prove to be just as disappointing then at least Nigerians checked and confirmed for themselves.
are you from the SS region?
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ibkayee(f): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
are you from the SS region?
Nope, why?
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by BanyXchi: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:

Nope, why?
nothing, just asking. Pls which region are you from?
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ibkayee(f): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
nothing, just asking. Pls which region are you from?
SW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock / Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.