Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi (22679 Views)

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by Enskynelson(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Veramirabel:

Soo they have not cult off the strike

[b]Contact me For your Academic Assignme[/b]nt, Articles, power points, proposals, thesis with good Turnitin WhatsApp me

You are advertising for academic writing services yet playing with this kind of grammar. OK o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by OceanRed(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
“You see the innovation. If we lend ourselves to innovation, we can create wonders. Here is a successful, again, a townhall different from balabloo bloo blu bulaba.”
No one pay attention to the sensible statement he made before adding baalabloo whatever.
obviously he was referring to town hall meetings organized by the opposition party, in his own words which literally means he found such town hall meeting uninteresting...its a kinda slang, he knew what he was saying. afterall he didn't stop there , he still went further to say other meaningful things. before you make judgment try and watch the video first, he didn't goof throughout.
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by marksleek2584(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Speaking in tongues; "balabloo bloo blu bulaba.” Receive your healing.
grin cheesy grin grin ;Dguy, I was hungry before I sw this statement. Now my laughter has overtaken my hunger! My chest!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is the main reason they are keeping him away from live presidential debates because the man may veer off course and start speaking in the language of ancestors long gone.
They want to hoodwink Nigerians again by playing another Buhari on them were the president will only be a figure head and loud mouthed oafs like Keyamo will be his attack dog.
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by Fujiyama: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
OceanRed:
“You see the innovation. If we lend ourselves to innovation, we can create wonders. Here is a successful, again, a townhall different from balabloo bloo blu bulaba.”
No one pay attention to the sensible statement he made before adding baalabloo whatever.
obviously he was referring to town hall meetings organized by the opposition party, in his own words which literally means he found such town hall meeting uninteresting...its a kinda slang, he knew what he was saying. afterall he didn't stop there , he still went further to say other meaningful things. before you make judgment try and watch the video first, he didn't goof throughout.

^^
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by Konjiboii: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Shettima is just rubbing his hands like birdman, this is a strategic plot , they know what they are doing my problem is how any sane and cognitive person will still vote for sharia, for a known terrorist. Well whatever the outcome we go die here together, I just dey wait for any bastard when vote APC to come ask me for money or any type of assistance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by GboyegaD(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
APC is a very wicked party. They are wicked towards the populace for foisting Tinubu on us and on Tinubu for leading him on despite his greed.
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by Kaysalas(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gozac:

Yorubas are supporting him because they believe he will do for Yorubas what Buhari did for the north in terms of appointment, infrastructural development.

They believe Tinubu will give Lagos special status that will ensure that money generated in Lagos will be used in development of SW states with little going to FG

Yorubas see it as their own turn to enjoy after working for the election of Buhari, they strongly believe that it is only Tinubu that can bring these eldorado for them since many claimed that OBJ didnt do anything in Yoruba land.

They see it as an opportunity for unprecedented human and infrastructure development, approval of VAT control by states, employment and appointment of Yorubas into key positions in the country.
Its just a Yoruba agenda which I keep trying to unravel all this while. I know tribalists will pounce on me for this, am not even supporting Obi neither am I based in Nigeria

To APC political elites and jobbers they see Tinubu as person that will continue business as usual for them since he is a big believer of party reward system and will surely cover their tracts since he doesnt believe in probity and accountability
Where were you when the Yoruba voted massively for Jonathan in 2011? Where were you when we did same to Buhari in 2015? Now, you open your mouth and spew out this hatred. I am Yoruba and I am voting Tinubu because he has taken his time to build and make alliances to get to where he is today.
Please, stop the baseless accusations and argue based on facts.
Obasanjo didn't corner federal government juicy position for south west, yar adua, didn't for the north neither. Tinubu isn't in the mould of buhari to do same.
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by Kaysalas(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
christopheojo:
Yes the first lady showing Nigerians that tinubu is 88 years old...
Keep spamming nairaland with 88 years old upandan! February is just about 3 months away.
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
None of the other candidates give public speeches in unknown languages.

We don't want a President who will do that on a global stage.

Nigerians are already suffering enough international stigma as it is
wowcatty:
Tinubu this Tinubu that, he's still the best choice among the presidential candidates.
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by TheKing4040(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
wowcatty:
Tinubu this Tinubu that, he's still the best choice among the presidential candidates.

You will die
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by dazzlingd(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
The stress is beginning to tell on him, baba don use drugs scatter part of his medulla when he was younger.
People older than him aren’t this bad.
Tinubu may end up winning the election but will he live to complete his tenure? Baba need rest
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by Penguin2: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gozac:

Yorubas are supporting him because they believe he will do for Yorubas what Buhari did for the north in terms of appointment, infrastructural development.

They believe Tinubu will give Lagos special status that will ensure that money generated in Lagos will be used in development of SW states with little going to FG

Yorubas see it as their own turn to enjoy after working for the election of Buhari, they strongly believe that it is only Tinubu that can bring these eldorado for them since many claimed that OBJ didnt do anything in Yoruba land.

They see it as an opportunity for unprecedented human and infrastructure development, approval of VAT control by states, employment and appointment of Yorubas into key positions in the country.
Its just a Yoruba agenda which I keep trying to unravel all this while. I know tribalists will pounce on me for this, am not even supporting Obi neither am I based in Nigeria

To APC political elites and jobbers they see Tinubu as person that will continue business as usual for them since he is a big believer of party reward system and will surely cover their tracts since he doesnt believe in probity and accountability

That’s it.

Those supporting Tinubu are not doing so with the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.

It is purely based on their selfish interest.
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by Jossiace: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
But you were the one defending him when he made that erroneous statement on poisoned holy communion. Before then and after that, he has been making lots of gibberish and meaningless quotes. Imagine him saying Dead fish can't be sweet in a pot of soup. What was he trying to drive home about?

Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/11/tinubus-cognitive-decline-asuus.html?m=1
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by bizzibodi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
It is only in Nigeria you will see this kind show of shame,how can misfit be ruling us....this man will not pull through this campaign period...they just want to handover to another northerner.God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by nesphil(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
After speaking gibberish,
this expired old man(BAT) will urinate on his body grin grin grin

yet sycophants and urchins are trying to repackage this expired product and sell it to gullible Nigerians in 2023.

How can people be this heartless by repackaging a man whose mental and cognitive abilities are fast declining
and present as a candidate of a Nation that is really suffering from a quality leadership deficit

No matter how you may try to repackage an expired product,
what has expired has expired,
you urchins should know this and know peace!

Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/11/tinubus-cognitive-decline-asuus.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by JOemmy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Karma might just be dealing with tinibu for all the actrocities he has committed in the past to keep power not really old age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by JOemmy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:
I’m still in awe why anybody will be supporting Tinubu.

There are a lot of abnormal people in nigeria that's simply why the country is where it is today.
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by chatinent: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Antyislam:
Tinubu is just disgracing we the people of SW,

He's not. One person cannot represent a big tribe as Yoruba. He is disgracing himself only.
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by moshino(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
God bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by goodheart01: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
wowcatty:

Jesus Christ!! U mean a man who has lost power of proper speech and cognitive abilities? Imagine if it was in a UN summit, in front of other world leaders he said that “Balabloo bullshit”. How will they perceive Nigeria?

What do u Tinubu supporters smoke pls??
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by blueAgent(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
dazzlingd:
The stress is beginning to tell on him, baba don use drugs scatter part of his medulla when he was younger.
People older than him aren’t this bad.
Tinubu may end up winning the election but will he live to complete his tenure? Baba need rest

Won how?
Do you think 200million Nigerians are stupid?
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by emmnprince(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2022
wowcatty:

And what are your reasons?
Re: Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi by BABANGBALI: 1:12am On Nov 20, 2022
PDAPC = Peter & Datti Are Perfect Combinations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Crude Oil Swaps, OPAS Stalled NNPC Refinery Operations / PMB Don't Need To Campaign By Opposition Parties / Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.