Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland (447 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins / Have You Noticed APC Is No Longer Blaming? / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by DonMavin: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2022
For some time now I have been seeing a sponsored advert of Apc whenever I go to the politics section.

Below is a screenshot.

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by YourMrBoo: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2022
It's a reward for their hardwork against the man of the year Peter Obi grin

With or without ads Peter obi will always trend unlike those that needs it more grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by CaptainAyub: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Very noticeable

5 Likes

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by PlayMaker14: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2022
That's why Mynd the moderator is on every anti-Obi thread to justify his pay.

7 Likes

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by DonMavin: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2022
See again. I just checked again now it's at the bottom again

4 Likes

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by nazicartel(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2022
It's just an ads. You can still place ads for Kwankwaso if you want

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by Afamed: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2022
nazicartel:

No need to reply those children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by OkutaNla: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2022
And did the owner of Nairaland stop you people from advertising Peter Obi? Or are you suggesting that they shouldn't accept paid ads from presidential candidates? Virtually all reputable newspaper websites are running paid ads of presidential candidates; they'll be foolish not to do so in this campaign season. When will you Labourers start using your God-given brains?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by DonMavin: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2022
nazicartel:

I know it's an advert and I mentioned it and definitely it's not free. But other parties have also applied and their ads are always on queue waiting for God knows how long.

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by TheEndless: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2022
DonMavin:
For some time now I have been seeing a sponsored advert of Apc whenever I go to the politics section.

Below is a screenshot.
It’s just paid ads. But like they say in marketing
‘You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink’
This won’t give the dingBAT any more edge than he already has grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by inoki247: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol and LP isn't paying NL we have seen alot of LP ads on NL severally....

Why're you guys intimidated by everything....

So you expect NL not to advertise anymore cause of your candidate....

Obi don advertise severally here Nd nobody don come here to cry you people just want everything to go your way if you're intimidated by the ads pay for your master and also advertise for him....

1 Like

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by DonMavin: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2022
nazicartel:

And why have all the ones placed by other parties since still hanging on the queue? Or did Apc do special advert payment that is different from the normal procedure required by NL

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by DonMavin: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2022
inoki247:
Lol and LP isn't paying NL we have seen alot of LP ads on NL severally....

Why're you guys intimidated by everything....

So you expect NL not to advertise anymore cause of your candidate....

Obi don advertise severally here Nd nobody don come here to cry you people just want everything to go your way if you're intimidated by the ads pay for your master and also advertise for him....

Show me the once that appeared in that sponsored section up and down I showed.

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by inoki247: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2022
DonMavin:

Show me the once that appeared in that sponsored section up and down I showed.

U don't expect me to be doing screenshot up nd down I can still remember like 2month ago or so I don see OBi ads on NL when Campaign neva starts...

so stop acting like hypocrites....

I insist Obi ads don show for NL severally NL no be NGO show us a paid evidence dey av paid for Obi ads lately and his on queues.....

You people are shouting u don't giv shi shi and people that are ready to pay for ads are paying and you guys are still crying up nd down.....
Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by DonMavin: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2022
inoki247:

U don't expect me to be doing screenshot up nd down I can still remember like 2month ago or so I don see OBi ads on NL when Campaign neva starts...

so stop acting like hypocrites....

I insist Obi ads don show for NL severally NL no be NGO show us a paid evidence dey av paid for Obi ads lately and his on queues.....

You people are shouting u don't giv shi shi and people that are ready to pay for ads are paying and you guys are still crying up nd down.....

Posting ads in different sections is not what I am talking so calm down. The sponsored slot am showing here is different and trying it you will see the procedures involved. Most major parties have given agents to post ads but it will be placed in a queue. This one was fast tracked while others didn't appear in those slot anytime. Obviously there is now the highest payer will be accepted sharply or something of sort. If you haven't tried the advert thing on NL you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by inoki247: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2022
DonMavin:

Posting ads in different sections is not what I am talking so calm down. The sponsored slot am showing here is different and trying it you will see the procedures involved. Most major parties have given agents to post ads but it will be placed in a queue. This one was fast tracked while others didn't appear in those slot anytime. Obviously there is now the highest payer will be accepted sharply or something of sort. If you haven't tried the advert thing on NL you won't understand.

Lol you're just crying show me one agent that's crying that Nairaland is queuing dere post Last week or so I don see Atiku Okowa ads severally.....

Why's this one now giving you headache...

this is the same way they keep showing us PDP ads nobody's crying but once is APC matter you feel intimidated...

What if APC ads as also been on queue for over a month or 2 and the thing jus came up now or were you the one that made the payment to fast track the ads....

You're just bias and getting intimidated....

APC ads fit don dey queue for only God knows others av been advertising since all diz days and APC own is jus coming up what if they also waited like others stop been bitter when he also reach your turn your ads will show.....
Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by KUNZEH(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2022
It's just an ads bro
Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by slivertongue: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2022
Nairaland has been fair to Obi. Nairaland is a business not a charitable organization or ministry of humanitarian affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by Okoroawusa: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44
Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by waterpouroverfl: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2022
Nn
Re: Who Have Noticed Apc Is Paying Nairaland by orisa37: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2022
VERY GOOD. ALL THE POLITICAL GLADIATORS SHOULD PAY UNIFORMLY FOR THREADS POSTS REPORTS AND ADVERTS.
NAIRALAND SHOULDN'T WAIT UNTIL ELON MUSK PRESCRIBES STANDARDS.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Honest People Supporting Tinubu? / Governor Charles Soludo's Speech As He Employs 5000 Teachers In Anambra State / Taraba State Shuts Down For Peter Obi And Campaign Team (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.