Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships (1256 Views)

Japa: Impact On Friendships & Family / Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships / Are Opposite-sex Friendships Okay In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships by Maryann97: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships by pocohantas(f): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2022
Modified: Na Klass make me even watch the video because that stereotype makes me livid. I haven’t had issues with my female friends and I am yet to see what a woman has done to a woman that man hasn’t done to his fellow man and even women.

Regards

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships by HarlequinLekex: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44 delete this damn thread

1 Like

Re: Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships by Klass99(f): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2022
tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships by Klass99(f): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Klass99 post=118514376][/quote]

Women relationships are the sweetest if you find one without pretense and envy.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Klass99:
Nenye I see you viewing cheesy. What do you think? Don't go by the title alone watch a bit of the video.

Yeah, I did watch it. Quite misleading title.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships by Klass99(f): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2022
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships by Maryann97: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thank you so much�

Klass99:
Maryann are you the one in the video? If yes, your skin tone is lovely. How you managed to slip in, the Soludo & Peter Obi fracas made me laugh. I watched the entire video and you made valid points, seven blessings to you. As a woman that stereotype about us hasn't been my reality or experience either.

The first designer bag and designer perfume I ever used were gifted to me by a woman, my CV which impresses recruiters to no end was revamped by a woman free of charge, some of my sweetest and memorable moments in life had to do with, time well spent with a woman or women.

Some of these women are friends, classmates from college, colleagues at work and acquaintances. Good women advocate for each other and help each other, like you said we may occasionally come across a bad woman but that doesn't mean the stereotypical narrative is a fact cast in stone. Well done for good content.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships by Rubyjade: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Divorce? Read This True Life Story! / It Seems It Is Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.