Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1254 Views)

Whose Name Should I Put On Papers Of The Car I Intend Buying For My Married Sis? / Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by rightopdeep(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: . by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Seconded! Life first. Then you avoid feeling guilty for the rest of your life.
OP may God grant your heart desires and success in your mission.

If you REALLY love your mum like OP and would do anything for Her dead or alive. Click LIKE.👇

2 Likes

Re: . by Brandiebird: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2023
I’m really sorry for your predicament and I pray that your mother recovers fully. I don’t know what advice you need since you’ve made up your mind. I don’t think this thread will make you feel better though because there are people with varying opinions. Also anything can happen but you would feel better knowing that you did everything in your power to help your mother.

2 Likes

Re: . by rightopdeep(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Brandiebird:
I’m really sorry for your predicament and I pray that your mother recovers fully. I don’t know what advice you need since you’ve made up your mind. I don’t think this thread will make you feel better though because there are people with varying opinions. Also anything can happen but you would feel better knowing that you did everything in your power to help your mother.
Thanks ...

I just Got Sooo Confused and I need Some Talks of Encouragement,Sometimes In situation like this Sharing Helps.
Re: . by Brandiebird: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2023
rightopdeep:
Thanks ...

I just Got Sooo Confused and I need Some Talks of Encouragement,Sometimes In situation like this Sharing Helps.

Yeah, you’re going through a really difficult period. Hopefully this thread will give you some relief. I noticed you’re advertising the property on here too so be mindful of people trying to take advantage of your desperate situation. I hope you’re looking offline for a buyer too. Just stay strong.

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2023
Follow ur heart

shocked
Re: . by rightopdeep(m): 12:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Brandiebird:

Yeah, you’re going through a really difficult period. Hopefully this thread will give you some relief. I noticed you’re advertising the property on here too so be mindful of people trying to take advantage of your desperate situation. I hope you’re looking offline for a buyer too. Just stay strong.
. Told Estate Agents I knew Offline ,I Also took a Walk to Approach some Estate Agents Shops /Offices I noticed before to inform them

I already shared Pictures and details with them but I didn't tell them the Reasons I'm Selling

Also I did not Include the reason I'm selling on the thread where I wrote about the Sale .

Thanks So Much..
Re: . by Brandiebird: 12:41am On Aug 18, 2023
rightopdeep:
. Told Estate Agents I knew Offline ,I Also took a Walk to Approach some Estate Agents Shops /Offices I noticed before to inform them

I already shared Pictures and details with them but I didn't tell them the Reasons I'm Selling

Also I did not Include the reason I'm selling on the thread where I wrote about the Sale .

Thanks So Much..

That’s great, I only mentioned it because you’ve opened this thread which is linked to your moniker so people viewing that thread will see this thread.
Re: . by rightopdeep(m): 12:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Brandiebird:

That’s great, I only mentioned it because you’ve opened this thread which is linked to your moniker so people viewing that thread will see this thread.
. Thanks ..It's the Same user I used " rightopdeep " Not Relenting though on the Awareness,Like I said I keep informing People online and Offline .

You are right ,Some might Want to take Advantage of My Mother's Situation ask for Weird Price , Though the price I'm offering it is Considerate .Nevertheless I'm Trusting on God .

I really appreciate your Inputs ..

God Blesses you ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by sekundosekundo: 1:52am On Aug 18, 2023
I sympathize with you.

Before I give you my kind advice I want to find out 2 things.

1 How old is your mother?

2.What type of house is that, is it a commercial house or a residential house?
Re: . by rightopdeep(m): 2:06am On Aug 18, 2023
sekundosekundo:
I sympathize with you.

Before I give you my kind advice I want to find out 2 things.

1 How old is your mother?

2.What type of house is that, is it a commercial house or a residential house?

She Is 65 Years old.
The House is 3 Bedrooms flats ...
It's Residential .
There are just two Tenants living in it
I have a Second one House Which I Live in .

Thanks .
Re: . by sekundosekundo: 3:17am On Aug 18, 2023
rightopdeep:

She Is 65 Years old.
The House is 3 Bedrooms flats ...
It's Residential .
There are just two Tenants living in it
I have a Second one House Which I Live in .

Thanks .

From what you said here the house is a commercial one the residential is the one live in.

How much do you think is her medical bill?
Re: . by cococandy(f): 4:17am On Aug 18, 2023
If you have another house to live in, I don’t see what the problem is. Know that your mom would sell her only house to save you. Reciprocate and good luck to your family.

2 Likes

Re: . by Foodqueen(f): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2023
Never knew adult have holes in their heart too, thought that's just for babies.

I wish you well in whatever you decide to do.
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2023
May God see you through these trying times.

Please go ahead and do the needful. I will sell anything sellable to save the lives of my family members. Don't listen to the voice telling you about the "inevitable." Even if the inevitable happens, you'll live the rest of your life knowing that you did all you could to save her.

Stay hopeful and prayerful. Miracles still happen.
Re: . by cococandy(f): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Period
Acidosis:

May God see you through this trying times.

Please go ahead and do the needful. I will sell anything sellable to save the lives of my family members. Don't listen to the voice telling you about the "inevitable." Even if the inevitable happens, you'll live the rest of your life knowing that you did all you could to save her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by rightopdeep(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2023
sekundosekundo:

From what you said here the house is a commercial one the residential is the one live in.

How much do you think is her medical bill?

Good Morning ..Pardon My Ignorance.

I lived in there before I moved to my second House ,It was rented after I left so my thought still rains that people reside in the house so it's still residential .

I don't know why you ask sir bit let me state this .There are Two Tenants, One used two Rooms ,The other use One Room .

What they Pay is a Far Cry from what I Need ,Even of they Pay 5 Years it won't Come any Close to what I need , Moreso I have to stress myself to Collect Rent of one Year From them ..Tenant can be Funny

COST OF OPEN HEART SUGGERY Major Medical Bill Range won't be less than Between 4 to 5 Millions Naira .

Thanks
Re: . by rightopdeep(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Acidosis:
May God see you through these trying times.

. Thanks So Much..

1 Like

Re: . by sekundosekundo: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2023
rightopdeep:

Good Morning ..Pardon My Ignorance.

I lived in there before I moved to my second House ,It was rented after I left so my thought still rains that people reside in the house so it's still residential .

I don't know why you ask sir bit let me state this .There are Two Tenants, One used two Rooms ,The other use One Room .

What they Pay is a Far Cry from what I Need ,Even of they Pay 5 Years it won't Come any Close to what I need , Moreso I have to stress myself to Collect Rent of one Year From them ..Tenant can be Funny

COST OF OPEN HEART SUGGERY Major Medical Bill Range won't be less than Between 4 to 5 Millions Naira .

Thanks

My verdict..... DON'T SELL THE HOUSE.
Re: . by Free2Fly: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
sekundosekundo:

My verdict..... DON'T SELL THE HOUSE.

Which better option are you providing then??
Re: . by RoadMozart(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Her life matters more. Pray for her as well. I believe in miracles.

My best friend back on campus had a hole in his heart... We prayed while sourcing for funds for his treatment. By the time the money was ready the doctor said the hole has closed up

1 Like

Re: . by Emmanuel30a: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
rightopdeep:
Hello Everyone, I need your Advise Pls..My mother is Having Hole in her heart ,It all started with swollen Legs , Shortness of Breath ,Her Heart Beat was Quite Irregular,She Had Palpitations of the Heart ,Sometimes I Noticed she would just Use her hand to Hold her left Chest in a bid to hold a heart that is about to Stop Working . She is as well Hypertensive though.

She was Later Diagnosed of Having

"ATRIAL SEPTAL DEFECTS "ASD" ( SIMPLY HAVING HOLE IN HER HEART).

She is such a Caring Mother Who is always willing to make her Children Happy,She Would go to any length ,Deprive herself to pay My School bills ,Feeding while I was in School.
She is so Dear to me .

She needs to go for " OPEN HEART SURGERY "

The cost of the Surgery is High ,I want to do my best to Save her , My Father is Late , I'm the first Born with one Sibling ,A Female who is still in the Secondary School.

I don't have the Complete Huge Cash for her Surgery for now ,I do have two Houses and intend Selling my first House ,I rented the Flats out to Tenants .After sale I will use the funds to save her life .

I belief ,I can still Build another one ,After all like i said I already have another House .

I don't want to take Chances ,I don't want to Sound Pessimistic ..I have the strong faith she would be Fine .

Please Kindly Advise me.She has been in Pains for sometimes now.

Though I already Created a Thread to sell the Property ,I hope a Buyer comes Quick . Here
https://www.nairaland.com/7806453/house-sale-owner-4-m

There are no other Avenues to get money .
Someone I shared with was Trying to Sound Weird ,He said What if after Selling and the Inevitable Happened ..Well I Said that won't happen and moreso ,I Won't Sleep on the street as I have another House I live in .After all Her Efforts Towards my Life Made me to Work to Get the Funds to Build the House .

Kindly Advise me Pls.

Give me the money or some money/some of the money...when you are done selling...; so I can gives you a counselling or the counselling... My counselling session,etc; comes after "your selling"& giving to me...

1 Like

Re: . by Emmanuel30a: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
rightopdeep:
. Thanks So Much..
Mumu...can you really save a life...? How...? You may probably help a "life"...? What of probably helping a life/the life of husband and wife, or the life of husbands and wives... A husband and wives...? Help their lifes...to do what or not to do what/to stop doing what...?...
Re: . by rightopdeep(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
RoadMozart:
Her life matters more. Pray for her as well. I believe in miracles.

My best friend back on campus had a hole in his heart... We prayed while sourcing for funds for his treatment. By the time the money was ready the doctor said the hole has closed up

With God All things are Possible,I Belief. When it comes to Night Vigils ,Fasting and Praying I think I have not been Lazy This has indeed made me Emaciated .

I thank Everyone for their Words , i have been able to Get one or two words of Advise ...Her Life Matters to me ,My Conscience will never let me rest if I fail to do what I think best .

I have another House I live in , I'm Selling it .

The Sight of Seeing Her in such Conditions Bring Tears to my Cheek .

Honestly,I have Gained Courage today and The House meant nothing to me Anymore .

I just hope and Pray a Buyer Comes Soooo Quickly .

Thanks to " Acidosis" Brandiebird and others .

4 Likes

Re: . by Emmanuel30a: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Foodqueen:
Never knew adult have holes in their heart too, thought that's just for babies.

I wish you well in whatever you decide to do.
Now you know... There is or there are more holes,etc; in/for shortcomings or for & to your shortcomings... Like I am humming...?...
Re: . by rightopdeep(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Mumu...can you really save a life...? How...? You may probably help a "life"...? What of probably helping a life/the life of husband and wife, or the life of husbands and wives... A husband and wives...? Help their lifes...to do what or not to do what/to stop doing what...?...
. Thanks .
Re: . by rightopdeep(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Give me the money or some money/some of the money...when you are done selling...; so I can gives you a counselling or the counselling... My counselling session,etc; comes after "your selling"& giving to me...
Thanks
Re: . by frozen70(f): 5:06am On Aug 19, 2023
rightopdeep:
Thanks ...

Your problem is already half way solved because you have property to sell

Sell it to save your mums life and God will bless you more

What if you did that and she survived it and became better, won't you be happier to see her alive and healthy

What if your efforts saved her life, she will be so proud you made such efforts to save her

Wealth is from God

But, if she doesn't make it, at least your conscience will not judge you for neglecting her in pains

So go ahead and do what you plan

Only God will reward you
Re: . by rightopdeep(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2023
frozen70:

Your problem is already half way solved because you have property to sell

Sell it to save your mums life and God will bless you more

What if you did that and she survived it and became better, won't you be happier to see her alive and healthy

What if your efforts saved her life, she will be so proud you made such efforts to save her

Wealth is from God

But, if she doesn't make it, at least your conscience will not judge you for neglecting her in pains

So go ahead and do what you plan

Only God will reward you

. Thank you so much for this .
Re: . by frozen70(f): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2023
rightopdeep:
. Thank you so much for this .

Let me use myself as a case study here

In the year 1996, my mum was terribly sick and we took her to hospital after some days she was not responding again, just mopping at us in the hospital and couldn't talk

I closed from work and I came there met my dad watching my my mum helplessly

I asked him what happen he said her condition is not responding and is getting worst

I said Dad, let's take her to Eko hospital he said that hospital is expensive I said let's get there first

When we got to Eko hospital for she was admitted there, those days anything Eko hospital can not treat then forget it

So we were asked to deposit 30k, so my dad became worried about the amount I said Dad what is it again and it was around 10pm

He said they requested for 30k I said let me sign an undertaking

He said where will the money come from, I said I have 31k in my account that by tomorrow I will go and close the account

So I went to the consultant that hour and told him to commence work on my mom that tomorrow morning I will bring the money

The whole Doctors on duty that night was shocked at me, a small girl like me I was just 22yrs then, so they ask me where can I get that amount in the morning, I said I have 31k in my account that I will close the account in the morning

So they came down to my mum, took her blood and urine, the urine was passed through a catithar and the color was black

So through out that night I said to myself
Is better I close this account and save my mother, so that if any thing happens I will know that I did my best with all I have

So as early as 6am I left Eko hospital to bank and closed my account then with Universal Trust Bank

Brought the whole money from that account and paid to the hospital

Meanwhile my mum was in semi comma and was just looking no sleep, no food, just looking at the ceiling

She couldnt stool for 1wk and when they started working on her she started responding gradually and she made a sign that she wants to poo

We got to her room toilet she couldn't poo

I collected hand gloves, insert my finger into her anus and was breaking out the hard poo till the stone poo came out gradually and we got to the soft one which was the last poo

Immediately after that she started asking for food and started responding well

You see I did all these sacrifices to save her life to live for us all
After that she stayed 30yrs and died last two years

I didn't regret the sacrifice I made and I never lacked a penny in my life till date

Whatever good we do comes with a greater reward especially on our parents

I also thank God for Eko hospital, though we were given a bill of 300k after her stay for one month and was discharged, we were given opportunity to pay a certain amount every month till we cleared the whole bill

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by descarado: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Under What Condition Do You Think It Is Justifiable To Lie To Your Dearest Wife? / 2 Kids Found Dead In Mother’s Freezer / Why Some Men With The Backing Of Their Famz Demand For Pregnancy Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.