Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding (52220 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by kingthreat(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
When I take a picture with Donald Trump, I will enlarge the picture to fill an entire wall in my living room

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Lamasta(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nice pix there
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by abobote: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Trump look very fit at his age

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by DJInfluence: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Seest thou a man diligent in his business, he shall stand before kings and not mean men.

sorry, apologies, no vex, abeg who be the king for this your analogy? Hope no be trump you mean sha....?

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Fulmigati: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Never knew Paul Adefarasin to be a man of such a huge stature.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Myfuture01(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Men of timber and caliber.

Breaking News: Ibeju-Lekki is the hottest Investment zone, where you can invest and have great value for your Investments.

Looking at axis where we have major projects like:
- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- Dangote Refinery
- Lekki Deep Seaport
- International Airport
- Eko Tourist Center and lot more.

Some of the best Estates you can currently leverage on are as follows:

GEMSTONE ESTATE - N8.5m per plot size
ITUNU CITY ESTATE - N20m per plot size
DELIGHT ESTATE - N25m per plot size.

"Locate where people are going, get there and buy the land". Sure investment opportunity.

For more information and enquiry
Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Toks2008(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:
When you are with a man whose gbola is private, you will glow and feel like a Disney princess. But when you are with a community gbola, you can’t have rest of mind. It is either you are attending fire vigils, storming his office impromptu or driving fast and furious only to end up dead.

Just look at how beautiful and at peace his wife looks.

Imagine if it were Apostle Suleiman or Tuface that posted that picture. Imagine the comments that would follow…then tell me why women won’t age faster than men in marriage.

Nah woman wey Wan give herself headache go get one.

How certain are you that these men don't cut shows outside their marriage...

The most important thing is for a man to respect his wife and sexual faithfulness is not a yardstick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Awoleesu(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
I
No
See
Melania...

Meanwhile...

That look on Mrs. Adefarasin's face as Paul holds the bride!
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by AngelicBeing: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
wink
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Princejydo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pastor Adesfarasin wife open her cleavage, abi I no see very well ni

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by ruffDiamond: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
I talk am black and inferiority complex... How many times Dem wan post y trash Na? undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:
When you are with a man whose gbola is private, you will glow and feel like a Disney princess. But when you are with a community gbola, you can’t have rest of mind. It is either you are attending fire vigils, storming his office impromptu or driving fast and furious only to end up dead.

Imagine if it were Apostle Suleiman or Tuface that posted that picture. Imagine the comments that would follow…then tell me why women won’t age faster than men in marriage.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by miqos02(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
ImDStar:
Class.
say that again

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by pocohantas(f): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Toks2008:

Nah woman wey Wan give herself headache go get one.

How certain are you that these men don't cut shows outside their marriage...

The most important thing is for a man to respect his wife and sexual faithfulness is not a yardstick.

You can’t respect your wife and steadily put her on the chopping board like Tuface did. You are also not the one to tell women what is most important. Thank you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Seest thou a man diligent in his business, he shall stand before kings and not mean men.
What business does this man do? What's the name of his company and how big is it? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by baralatie(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fkforyou:
All I see, is beautiful people...! cool

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Johnboom: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Perverted mind.
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Ara21(f): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
These ones are celebraty pastors, they only associate with the rich.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Helpout12345: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Toxic feminists misandrists will come and spoil this beautiful thread now.
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by NaijaMutant(f): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What business does this man do? What's the name of his company and how big is it? undecided

God's business

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by placeofallure(f): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Hmmmn! Those 2 combinay? I no dey o!
Awon Osomogbomogbin!
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
God's business
Which God's business? God's business that instead insists you should not raise any man above another in importance or stature? undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
placeofallure:

Hmmmn! Those 2 combinay? I no dey o!
Awon Osomogbomogbin!

Lol. Yet person dey tell me say faithfulness is not a yardstick. Go to Annie’s IG page and see what she goes through everyday for posting family pictures. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Josephkabila12: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House on the Rock is a great man. House on the Rock, sanni abacha road gra phase lll Portharcout back in the days for school

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by BennyDGreat: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fulmigati:
Never knew Paul Adefarasin to be a man of such a huge stature.

Ahhh House on the rock isn't a small church....any pastor of any big church in Nigeria have access to the high and mighty including current presidents of nations

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by NaijaMutant(f): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which God's business? God's business that instead insists you should not raise any man above another in importance or stature? undecided

Where did you get this from?
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Where did you get this from?
From the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ, the one who said those who belong to Him will do what He did and more - become like Him in all-wise. undecided
14 And they came and said to him, “Teacher, we know that you are true and do not care about anyone’s opinion. For you are not swayed by appearances, but truly teach the way of God. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? Should we pay them, or should we not?” - Mark 12 vs 14
That even the teachers of the Law knew about Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by emorse(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Imagine if it were Apostle Suleiman or Tuface that posted that picture. Imagine the comments that would follow…[b]then tell me why women won’t age faster than men in marriage.[b]
Can you tell me why men die before their wives. There are more widows than widowers. You can go and verify. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by placeofallure(f): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Yet person dey tell me say faithfulness is not a yardstick. Go to Annie’s IG page and see what she goes through everyday for posting family pictures. cheesy cheesy

How can faithfulness not be a yardstick? Me wey no get heart. I for don kpeme tey tey.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by CarmaxNigeria: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
danielhubs:
grin
Nigeria to the world

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name
https://forms.gle/FvJv4td7F4CFjPiA9

Can you use adobe to create logo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.