Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding (52170 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Asour: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:
When you are with a man whose gbola is private, you will glow and feel like a Disney princess. But when you are with a community gbola, you can’t have rest of mind. It is either you are attending fire vigils, storming his office impromptu or driving fast and furious only to end up dead.

Just look at how beautiful and at peace his wife looks.

Imagine if it were Apostle Suleiman or Tuface that posted that picture. Imagine the comments that would follow…then tell me why women won’t age faster than men in marriage.

Appearances tell little about situations.

While I hope & bless this PST's marriage it helps to not assume bliss anywhere.

At least if you aren't one of the involved parties.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by pocohantas(f): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Asour:

Appearances tell little about situations.

Why I hope & bless this PST. marriage it helps to not assume bliss anywhere.

At least if you aren't one of the involved parties.

Of course you don’t like to assume bliss, you would rather assume trouble. Ndi uchu!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by NaijaMutant(f): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you certain that I am the one here attempting to skew scripture in this case? undecided

1. Wrong! The Temple tax, as explained in Exodus 30 vs 11 - 16, was not collected by any church. Instead, it was collected as part of the Tax system which God instituted only for the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. The Tithe, offerings, vows, etc. systems were all part of that is the Old Law of Moses, the National Constitution God designed and gave to the people of Israel in the land of Canaan. So the tax collected was for the nation, not your church. undecided

2. Jesus Christ paid taxes according to God's own Law which He lived under in order to fulfill it. However, Jesus Christ called His followers to live under a New agreement and Law in the Kingdom of God, and He gave them a Constitution to boot - that which is the Gospel and Truth of God in the Kingdom of God. And under this New Covenant, Jesus Christ indicated that rather than pay taxes in the name of God - Matthew 17 vs 24 - 27 - His own are instead to pay taxes only to the government of the land - Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's. undecided

3. Jesus Christ gave honor to no man, but all honor to God and He wanted only that honor which came from God.

1. The nation of Israel as a whole was the church of that age. The leadership of the people was not delineated from the church ( I don't know your aim of trying to skew this fact).

2. There's no need of going back and forth with you on this. Jesus paid temple tax to the temple/church authority. Pastor Paul Adefarasi should also pay his tax to the church authority.
(QED) The church never paid tax. Pls proof me wrong on this.

3. You're defense line is becoming fickle. While Jesus did not give honour unto a man but God only, did Pastor Paul Adefarasi share God's honor with Donald Trump? What's your pain of him being pictured with a former president?
What crime did he commit in attending the wedding of his church member and taking a picture with the couples family? If you were his member and invited him to your wedding, won't he attend? Won't he take pictures with you and your family?
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Asour: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Of course you don’t like to assume bliss, you would rather assume trouble. Ndi uchu!

Slow your row.

The world isn't black & white.

If I don't assume bliss, I don't HAVE to assume DOOM too. Like I said, I wish the pastor the best but I have learnt not to assume at ALL.

For over a decade, a certain Nigerian pastor authored popular Christian books — including on marriage.

Unfortunately, his own marriage crashed few years back.

May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Asour:

Slow your row.

The world isn't black & white.

If I don't assume bliss, I don't HAVE to assume DOOM too. Like I said, I wish the pastor the best but I have learnt not to assume at ALL.

For over a decade, a certain Nigerian pastor authored popular Christian books — including on marriage.

Unfortunately, he own marriage crashed few years back.

May God help us.

Until they come out to say their marriage is bad, then it is good!

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
1. The nation of Israel as a whole was the church of that age. The leadership of the people was not delineated from the church ( I don't know your aim of trying to skew this fact).

2. There's no need of going back and forth with you on this. Jesus paid temple tax to the temple/church authority. Pastor Paul Adefarasi should also pay his tax to the church authority.
(QED) The church never paid tax. Pls proof me wrong on this.

3. You're defense line is becoming fickle. While Jesus did not give honour unto a man but God only, did Pastor Paul Adefarasi share God's honor with Donald Trump? What's your pain of him being pictured with a former president?
What crime did he commit in attending the wedding of his church member and taking a picture with the couples family? If you were his member and invited him to your wedding, won't he attend? Won't he take pictures with you and your family?
1. Is the nation of Nigeria a church? Cut the bullsheet abeg! undecided

2. Jesus Christ, again was bound by the Old Law of Moses to pay the taxes which He did. Jesus Christ however said that His followers are those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - and His friends are those who do as He says - John 15 vs 14. If Adefarasin cannot do that which Jesus Christ taught His followers to do which includes paying their taxes to the government of the land then Adefarasin is not a follower of Jesus Christ at all. undecided

3. The same Jesus Christ also informed you that God honors only those who belong to Him, Jesus Christ, meaning God will not honor any man who does not obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God. Also, it is impossible to share that which belongs to God with a man since honoring God means accepting/submitting and obeying the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Instead, what one can do is choose whether to obey God or to obey man instead. You cannot do both at the same time. undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Akharmony: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
You see that servant of God Adefarasin, that Man get class Oo.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by SamOchuko: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Happened:
Shared with caption ....

Tiffany & Micheal �
#weddingguests

Shared By: Blogger Donald

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0jMjUXBtxbH73ek8je22unRvjryG99wxcmWQaH2tbsYQLkRh3XoS2MqaAmeiRpza4l&id=100044239305640&mibextid=Nif5oz

Na true, see class, nice one, more grace
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by NaijaMutant(f): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Is the nation of Nigeria a church? Cut the bullsheet abeg! undecided

2. Jesus Christ, again was bound by the Old Law of Moses to pay the taxes which He did. Jesus Christ however said that His followers are those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - and His friends are those who do as He says - John 15 vs 14. If Adefarasin cannot do that which Jesus Christ taught His followers to do which includes paying their taxes to the government of the land then Adefarasin is not a follower of Jesus Christ at all. undecided

3. The same Jesus Christ also informed you that God honors only those who belong to Him, Jesus Christ, meaning God will not honor any man who does not obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God. Also, it is impossible to share that which belongs to God with a man since honoring God means accepting/submitting and obeying the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Instead, what one can do is choose whether to obey God or to obey man instead. You cannot do both at the same time. undecided

1. Don't confuse your confusion. Going back and forth on an established fact won't help your cause. For the upteemth time, the church never paid tax to anyone. The temple tax was also collected by the church. However you want to spin and twist this is your business, but Pastor Paul Adefarasi is rightly standing in the principles of the scripture. Moreso, the government of Nigeria has not passed any law compelling his church to pay tax.

2. Jesus Christ wasn't the leader of the church at his time, even though he was privileged to teach once in a while. The scribes, Sadducees and pharisees where the church authority. Hence, Jesus paid his taxes to them. Pray tell, who Paul Adefarasi should pay tax to if not his church.

3. Whatever you wrote up there, you can choose to believe whatever you mind wants you to believe. The facts have been laid bare back by the scriptures. You can keep your personal interpretation to yourself. No merit whatsoever in your criticism.

You just want to bark at any giving opportunity against a pastor.
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by tianshie(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Seest thou a man diligent in his business, he shall stand before kings and not mean men.

Seest thou a pastopreneur diligent in his business, he shall stand before scrooges and mean men.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by akpmuller: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Righthussle:
So make we fry egg for them?

No Boil 2santana !!!
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Romangalactic(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:
When you are with a man whose gbola is private, you will glow and feel like a Disney princess. But when you are with a community gbola, you can’t have rest of mind. It is either you are attending fire vigils, storming his office impromptu or driving fast and furious only to end up dead.

Imagine if it were Apostle Suleiman or Tuface that posted that picture. Imagine the comments that would follow…then tell me why women won’t age faster than men in marriage.
Noise maker
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by luluosas(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Aproko number 1. Telephone without wire. I call your name? Oversabi
MufasaLion:

Your gullibility didn't let you know what's going on outside of the church. You reek of ignorance.

Disgusting!
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by 0neal(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Vista!!!
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nemesis0147:
lol
Women age faster than men in marriage?
For real?
You even have strength, to quote, that trash.
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by NonsoNna(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Arry110:
Nice

I have Apple Watches for sale btw
how much?
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by grandstar(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
yeyebrity:
Is his wife biracial? She is so pretty. The pastor too is very good looking. I like him.

No. She is Igbo.

Her secret must be exercise. Anyone in his late 40s upwards that is slim is exercising regularly.

Add expensive body creams and easy life and you can get amazing results.
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Copperfield(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pastor Paul Adefarasin is a man of God and an orator I respected so much.
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by guccimilan(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
KingLennon:
Adefarasin has paid his dues. Seeth thou a man diligent in his works,.....

Bible students abeg help me complete am!

He shall stand before kings ; he shall not stand before mean men. Proverbs 22:29

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by jornwhite: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:

there is a yoruba adage that says; ohun toh ba'n dun ni ju lo'ma por ni oro eni undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Gerrard59(m): 4:42am On Nov 20, 2022
pocohantas:

You are a character! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Gerrard59(m): 4:44am On Nov 20, 2022
Good to see Pastor Paul being successful after many years in the making. I remember watching him preach on CRTV when I was young with his coat. grin

Everything takes time. Whatever a wo(man) believes in, and works towards to, s/he will achieve it.
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by belcom10(m): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Why opening her cleavage? I don't think is appropriate even as pastor's wife.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Arry110(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Swissgoldtrader(f): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2022
pocohantas:

So Gbola is the bane of a woman’s existence and sanity
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Rexymania(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2022
This Paul get levels o... But e get ogas for 9ja. I just like him bcus he doesn't brag about drinking tea with God
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Swissgoldtrader:

So Gbola is the bane of a woman’s existence and sanity

I am not responsible for the level of your understanding, sis. Happy Sunday to you.

Gerrard59:

You are a character! grin grin grin

I know! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by GloriousGbola: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2022
pocohantas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXAmiQoYvEo

Disney Princess eh?
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2022
pocohantas:

This is not a matter of belief. If you don’t owe your wife faithfulness, that is a problem for you and her. Don’t force your ideology on some of us with exclusive men.

Ride on comrade grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by pocohantas(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ride on comrade grin

Hahahha babe! I would never understand why cheating men always love to sow the seed of discord. But if a woman says all men are cheats, they will start crying. Say your own is not a cheat and they would almost tear their boxers trying to convince you he might be cheating codedly. Enemies of marital fidelity. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding by placeofallure(f): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Olatara:
I usually see your monicker as'place of failure'.

'Place of allure'

Good you are able to finally fathom it's not Place Of Failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.