Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” (905 Views)

Catholic Archbishop Drops Bombshell, Says Tinubu Is Not Yet President / PDP Crisis: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Leaves Bot Members Speechless / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by Gjrich(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "will know that khaki no be leather”

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has said he would show the PDP pepper if the rumour that the party would sack him turns out to be true Wike said he is waiting for the such day to come to reality, adding that's is when the leadership of the opposition will see his true colour The governor has been leading four other governors of the party is calling for justice and equity within the leadership structure of the party.

Port Harcourt, Rivers - Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers state, has rubbished the threat of being sacked from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The governor disclosed that he would respond appropriately if he is sacked from the party, The Nation reported.

Governor Wike reveals what will happen if he is sack from the PDP.
He vowed to show the party his true colour if he is sacked from the opposition. Governor Wike spoke at the banquet organised in honour of the G5 governors in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital on Friday, November 18.

Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by slivertongue: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wike will deliver to APC! He has no option!
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by Naira20: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wia those hype men?
I wan laff

Morale... Nobody get morale like Wike!!

Wike jejely scatter Atiku destiny
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by Nwaetche(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Na so!

I never knew that Wike is the governor of Osun State. My knowledge has been that Nyerisi is the current governor of Rivers and as such he can not deliver for APC.

Does any of his campaign or engagements vibes sound yoruba to you?

CoronaVirusRelo:
Wike will deliver to APC! He has no option!

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by Fidinno(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Major general wiked Wike
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by TimFisher2: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
undecided

If not for greed and sabotage

Atiku would have become the President after Jonathan

Because he was the strongest Northern candidate presently at that time

But he allowed tribalism and greed to took over him and betrayed Jonathan and the people of the South.

What ever you do...think about tomorrow.
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by Aiel123: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
The feud continues.
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by omonnakoda: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

But he allowed tribalism and greed to took over him and betrayed Jonathan and the people of the South.

If not for tribalism you would not say this rubbish

Did Jonathan do well for Nigeria?
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Strongest northern candidiate how? Abokis always loved their buhari, maybe you are forgetting 2011 election
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by TimFisher2: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
omonnakoda:
If not for tribalism you would not say this rubbish

Did Jonathan do well for Nigeria?

No he did not do well okpor!

A bag of rice was 7500. A sachet of water was N5. And Nigerians were very sad compared to how happy Nigerians are now. Mkpi!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by TimFisher2: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Skankamola:

Strongest northern candidiate how? Abokis always loved their buhari, maybe you are forgetting 2011 election

Yes he took major supporters of top PDP stalwarts including Aliyu, Tambuwal, Saraki, Baraje and host of others to merge with Buhari supporters that made APC to win.
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by omonnakoda: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
TimFisher2:

No he did not do well okpor!

A bag of rice was 7500. A sachet of water was N5. And Nigerians were very sad compared to how happy Nigerians are now. Mkpi!
Guy your mouth no big pass my own.

If your mother has issues go and settle them no bring your craze near me
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by TimFisher2: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
omonnakoda:
Guy your mouth no big pass my own.

If your mother has issues go and settle them no bring your craze near me

Why your mouth no go big when APC govt has seriously dealt with you

To rescue Nigeria is our mission. Say No to bad government again.
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by omonnakoda: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
TimFisher2:

Why your mouth no go big when APC govt has seriously dealt with you

To rescue Nigeria is our mission. Say No to bad government again.
You have no home training, no manners and no social skills.
Anyway I have told you what I need to tell you mind how you talk. No be only you get big mouth
Re: Wike Drops Another Bombshell, Says PDP "Will Know That Khaki No Be Leather” by TimFisher2: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
omonnakoda:
You have no home training, no manners and no social skills.
Anyway I have told you what I need to tell you mind how you talk. No be only you get big mouth

Balam blumblum bulabulu bululuku

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwanso Is Not A Threat For Tinubu In Kano State - Bashir El-rufai / Why Did Yoruba Alfas Blessed Bobrisky ? (pics ) / Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.