Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped (907 Views)

'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' / VAT: I Will Take Over FIRS Offices In Rivers If Their Bullying Continues - Wike / We Have Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter - FG Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by onez: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Attention to President Buhari. A wild fire is brewing in Rivers state. It will consume everyone if Wike alter the will of the people. The masses are mad. You should step in and quench this fire. Obi clearly won Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣😂

The election in Rivers State has been free and fair! I don’t know why you unscrupulous lots are trying to tarnish the image of an Ikwerre don!

No wonder Ikwerre’s detest you guys!

6 Likes

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by Nwaetche(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Shut up you ape!

Which Ikwerre hate who?

Are you Ikwerre? Did you not see Obi win majorly in Ikwerre, Etche and Ogba?

You are a confirmed drug addict and a criminal like Tinubu. We are waiting to see how he would turn Nigeria and the South South around. I hope the country does not collapse under his shaky hands if he manages to rig himself in.

Tinubu must activate the Niger Delta ports, relocate the Oil company headquarters from Lagos, urgently construct the East West road, Built the coastal rail and legalise all the so called illegal refineries. Otherwise he would hear whiii. This is Niger Delta and we will speak to him in the language he would understand.

No be me talk am.Na the talk in the streets.

You enemies of Nigeria and parasites.

CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😂🤣😂

The election in Rivers State has been free and fair! I don’t know why you unscrupulous lots are trying to tarnish the image of an Ikwerre don!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by Naijanascam: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😂🤣😂

You never supported anything good..... May All you supported happen to you and your generation....Amen

Because there is no way you will sow evil and reap up good... you will reap evil,eat evil,dwell with evil for that's your choice and lifestyles

3 Likes

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by seunmsg(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2023
There will be no anarchy in Rivers. If you guys do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

7 Likes

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Naijanascam:

You never supported anything good..... May All you supported happen to you and your generation....Amen

Hey ya!

Sorry!

I won’t take your insult seriously. I can imagine the pain and agony running through you.

You will be fine. Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by Mfetenang: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Shut up there,are you from Rivers?
You better keep quiet before they chase you out.
Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by Nwaetche(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Do any how see any how?

A Yoruba muslim show not be saying this against a Niger deltan. We have ability to block your feeding bottle you lazy drone.

seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by Nwaetche(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Do any how see any how?

A Yoruba muslim show not be saying this against a Niger deltan. We have ability to block your feeding bottle you la'y drone.

seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by xquire(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Peter Obi will win:
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwaibom
CrossRivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Lagos
Benue
Plateau
Nassarawa
Abuja
Taraba

Over 25%
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
Oyo

25% or less
Niger
Kano
Sokoto
Osun
Kwara
Bauchi

Less than 25%
Borno
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Gombe
Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by ikennaoma(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2023
When it starts it won't be funny o... People had made there choice..I smell unquenchable fire coming o.. wike we are not playing

2 Likes

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by Naijanascam: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hey ya!

Sorry!

I won’t take your insult seriously. I can imagine the pain and agony running through you.

You will be fine. Trust me!

Just say Amen and stop being a godforsaken re.tard

1 Like

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by kaludestiny10(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Amen and a men
Naijanascam:

1 Like

Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by searchng4love: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Kiakia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r7W5cozr2g
Re: Anarchy Looms In Rivers If Wike Is Not Stopped by seunmsg(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Nwaetche:
Do any how see any how?

A Yoruba muslim show not be saying this against a Niger deltan. We have ability to block your feeding bottle you la'y drone.

The Yoruba Muslim candidate is in bed with Wike, the man that matters in the Niger Delta. You’re just an irrelevant social media noisemaker.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Won / Labour Party Robbed Me Of Votes, Should Accept Being Cheated - SDP's Adewole / There Was No Lagos State In 1960 (HISTORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.