Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University (37073 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Goodday90(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thread creation 2:25
Moved to frontpage 2:40

If na positive news about other candidates,we go dey beg mods,dey tag them tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Antoeni(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu is defending himself from drug dealing.

Atiku is defending himself for multimillion fund diversion.

Sowore is defending himself from misappropriation of campaign fund.

Peter Obi is smiling, wearing his black Kaftan & defending Nigerians.

If you like don’t vote wisely!
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Zico5(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Was tinibu a male or female when he attended the university?
You alone and Ur third class graduate candidate can answer that.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Moh247: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oga Reno dey find mercy
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by redcliff: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Imagine how this guy will be billing Atiku.

Proposal: Going to Chicago State University to Confirm Tinubu's certificate. Logisitics: $5000

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by alimiadedayo1: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ttalk:
No matter how you try to rush us, we would not accept you.

Focus on the table you are shaking, when you get tired you will stop.

Since you know Atiku has been rejected home and abroad, you are now trying to balance your argument to garner sympathy, may thunder firre you Omokri for you new double role you are playing.

Focus on your Atiku so both of you can remain in asylum after election.
who told you Atiku is rejected? Tinubu and Atiku are better than obituary though ave never voted for apc in my life but I will rather vote for apc Than to vote for obituary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Nationsdaddy: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by juvewalex(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Only those who are delusional believe Tinubu didn't go to school even if you don't like him as a polician in Nigeria, you have to be reasonable with some rumours you read or hear about him .

PDP would have used it against him long ago if it were to be true that he didn't go to school.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Roboto11: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Reno O-Mockery didn't mention the part where he was told that Jagaban was the H.O.D of his department..

Meanwhile,I know who to vote for......I ain't gonna campaign for any of these political criminals any longer lipsrsealed
Vote Tinubu so Nigerians can have jobs.

He's the only one on record that has created such atmosphere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by OmarBashir: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
After February 2023, All this rubbish will stop, Obi will go underground and it will be like he never existed. Kudos to him though for sweet tonguing and gathering such disobedient movement.

The Presidential race was never a 3 horse man race,it is a 2horse man race right from the start. Obi will come distant third, believe it or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
I ve also taken photos standing next to a sign that says London School of Economics and it doesn't mean a damm! Thing! Just like this photo of mock mockri doesn't mean a damm thing! cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by joe1309: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
StrongandMighty:
ask ur father if he is a female

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Baawaa(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Obidense people how market

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by HomeTutorsPro: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
StrongandMighty:
He was a female son of his father.
There's something else people don't know about Tinubu. I just uncovered it this afternoon. About 2 minutes ago precisely.
Did you know that when Tinubu was 21 years old, he met a certain buhulaba with whom he engaged in balaboohablo.
Eventually they were seen at labooblolaba, just opposite the present day bolabla.
That incidence confirms the current information we have about his ancestry.
As a matter of fact, bahoblobabublobla, labuubulloblahooblooha.
I hope you get the gist now.

Nobody should insult me please.
My left Oesophagus is paining me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Lumig: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bobo Chicago grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by putin2: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Reno the investigator
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by casualobserver: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
StrongandMighty:

You are clearly an idiot. If you are going to point out errors as fact or proof, the least you could do if you had any intelligence is not to make errors in your own post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by tonididdy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
This guy is one hell of confused fella

... One minute he's praising atiku, next minute he's yabbing tinibu, last minute he's praisibg tinibu again.

Be like ashawo dey run for e family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by dondavinchi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
I nor deh understand Reno sometimes
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Lovenorth: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Coffin for sale grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by BreconHills(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Corrinthians:
The same people who think he didn't graduate from the school are those who believed Buhari has been supplanted by one jubril from Sudan. They're the lowest of the lowly fools you can find around. smiley

Their desperation is increasing day by day as the reality of contesting a nationwide campaign on three levels dawns on them.

Just ignore them. They will bite anything that moves, even if it is curtain blown by the wind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by azpekuliar: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ttalk:
No matter how you try to rush us, we would not accept you.

Focus on the table you are shaking, when you get tired you will stop.

Since you know Atiku has been rejected home and abroad, you are now trying to balance your argument to garner sympathy, may thunder firre you Omokri for you new double role you are playing.

Focus on your Atiku so both of you can remain in asylum after election.

No mind the idiot. He wants to hedge his bets. cheesy Reno put your neck for one place make we see were we go wipe you with Oraimo cord when February reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by RichAbujaGuy: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
How did this table shaker travel to Yankee recently when he may be wanted for marital bigamy? And why him no snap a pic with his three deserted pikins? wink
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Toks2008(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
StrongandMighty:

He attended but adopted another name.

Learnt he wS known with another name until he traveled with ori olori which bears the his present name.

That is why he has no records of his academics prior to his traveling to U.S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Uchesis: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

He was a female son of his father.
There's something else people don't know about Tinubu. I just uncovered it this afternoon. About 2 minutes ago precisely.
Did you know that when Tinubu was 21 years old, he met a certain buhulaba with whom he engaged in balaboohablo.
Eventually they were seen at labooblolaba, just opposite the present day bolabla.
That incidence confirms the current information we have about his ancestry.
As a matter of fact, bahoblobabublobla, labuubulloblahooblooha.
I hope you get the gist now.

Nobody should insult me please.
My left Oesophagus is paining me.
Tinubu's great grand daughter will be very ashamed of him. Grandpa can't say "hullabaloo" grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by CloudWalker: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
chigator2:
Mynd44 is really working overtime today for his principal today. Anything for those stipends. 3 pro-APC threads just hit FP all at once.

Guy, remember me, I go laugh you tire come 2023. Waste
Go and start your own forum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by peculiar2233: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Abi ooo I no just understand wetin d werey dey try talk
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Menclothing: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
All of una lie go dey reveal one by one
Na so AIT talk 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Uchesis: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
I'm still waiting for Keyamo to comment on the babaloo-hobala-babolu-lubaloo grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University by Advocate500: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
obyrich:
Abi? Since he thinks we are stupid like him.
Don't mind the idiot,he is trying to discredit David by all means possible, David is his enemy ,to him the campaign has turned to personal fight.in his bid to ridicule David,he forgot he have a candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You / Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) / El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.