Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced (41175 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by jumper524(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Reno omokri has once again praised tinubu days after mocking him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjLDuNQhE0

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by jumper524(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Reactions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Kingspin(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
If you want every state to be like Abuja in Nigeria let's have Centre government transit across the 36 states. By 20 years some states will surpass Abuja.
I called it purposeful positioning.

Lagos state can not be the yardstick to depend on who is the best Governor.
Ok, who is the governor of Abuja?

States should grow through competition that is how government-run not by Abuja to Lagos circles. Otherwise, we keep complaining about the overpopulation of people and Okada riders in Lagos and Abuja.

Every state can attain the Abuja level but the political makers must tap into the potential of each state for development.

Example. Why would I leave Port Harcourt for the Ministry of Education in Abuja?
It doesn't make sense.

186 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by jumper524(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
QUOTE OF THE DAY]

“I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything.“

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

248 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by jumper524(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kingspin:
Lagos state can not be the yardstick to depend on who is the best Governor
All those who hate on asiwaju should know that we are willing to forgive them, make peace with them and work with them to achieve a greater Nigeria.
For Now we work towards the Asiwaju plan for a greater Nigeria.

221 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Betanaija42moro: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Playing on people's mind

Peter Obi we know. Hope represents hope.

105 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GamalNasser: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Best governor that couldn't give Lagos pipeborne water in 20 years and couldn't complete a mere 50 km Lekki Epe road in 20 years , that could complete a mer 35 KM light rail line in 20 years ...

211 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Kingspin(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
jumper524:
All those who hate on asiwaju should know that we are willing to forgive them, make peace with them and work with them to achieve a greater Nigeria.
Nobody hates anybody, we struggle with these types of issues with Buhari coming.

Is just that we don't want to take such bet9ja again.
From 1999 till date, the gap is too much, age is telling on Tinubu.

90 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by FreeStuffsNG: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
jumper524:
For Now we work towards the Asiwaju plan for a greater Nigeria

242 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Oilwell(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
APC IS PURE EVIL and doe not deserve to smell presidency again
The most wicked and satanic government ever seen.
APC is Evil
With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever.

In 2014, the naira dollar exchange rate was around $1 = ₦216(parallel market)

I.e. if you earned ₦300,000 a month, it was equivalent to $1,400.

Today, the exchange rate is $1 = ₦710 plus( parallel market). So if you earn ₦300,000 today, it is equivalent to $422.

Just check out the naira value destruction in just eight years!!

I am not going to beg anybody to vote wisely in 2023

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by PointZerom: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by limeta(f): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
And the fool is talking from Europe
This omokir is satan's agent and should fucck off

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by PointZerom: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ok

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by limeta(f): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
jumper524:

You are a snake

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by VeryWickedGoat: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fashola is Lagos State's best ever governor

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Jesusloveyou: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
bola must be president in Jesus name

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Sonyboom: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:
Best governor that couldn't give Lagos pipeborne water in 20 years and couldn't complete a mere 50 km Lekki Epe road in 20 years , that could complete a mer 35 KM light rail line in 20 years ...

Which state in Nigeria as pipe borne water. Even your capital Abuja does not talk more of wretched state in Alaigbo that will never ever have such even after Jesus as come n gone.

110 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by jumper524(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Haters would hate, criticize, tribalize and even religionize but in the end, they would all believe in the tinubu mandate. After all we are all human and we love good things in the end.
Reno omokri :
I have been guilty of using Bola Tinubu’s health status against him. I now realise that if we don’t die early, we will all age and may suffer ill health. Thus, I profoundly apologise to @officialABAT and promise to focus on issues henceforth. May God bless you all.

#TableShaker https:///JXvkphy9Ki

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by blackboy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Did u live and work in Lagos when he was governor?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Rugaria: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Forget his later day misguided politics, none of them governors come close to Akpabio. Dude set the template for solid infastructural developments in his State. The same thing with the former Jigawa state governor Lamido. He did a lot in Jigawa. In Anambra, Chris Ngige turned the fortune of the state around. He did not just chase away the garrulous godfathers, he made Anambra the state with the best network of internal roads in the country. These 3 governors are stand outs to me. Tinupoo only infested Lagos State with his Awawa boys and One million boys. When folks try to compare Lagos with states like Gombe, Ekiti or Ebony, they sound ridiculous! Lagos economy was/is bigger than that of Benin republic or Togo, right before Tinupoo was made the governor, so..?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by 9gerian: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2022
But why didn’t you reference Obi, or wasn’t he governor of Anambra for 8 years?

We know why though…

Even Akpabio eulogized Tinubu on APC primary election night. Same with Fashola who recently granted an interview.

This is probably the reality that confronts Reno Omokri. Tinubu sounds slow, unintelligent and local but when you assess his speeches, you find deep, well thought out solutions to some of the festering problems. But the mob continue to gaslight him and everyone with the intent to hoodwink the voters for their candidate.

In spite of these, Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim ticket and health challenge have me worried because both carry very dire consequences if things go wrong. For instance, where will the Senate President and Speaker come from? And will they be Christians? Those are the main issues for an attempt at equity and balance. Of course this is assuming the electorate choose APC over others.

May the best man win.

Rugaria:
Forget his later day misguided politics, none of them governors come close to Akpabio. Dude set the template for solid infastructural developments in his State. The same thing with the former Jigawa state governor Lamido. He did a lot in Jigawa. In Anambra, Chris Ngige turned the fortune of the state around. He did not just chase away the garrulous godfathers, he made Anambra the state with the best network of internal roads in the country. These 3 governors are stand outs to me. Tinupoo only infested Lagos State with his Awawa boys and One million boys. When folks try to compare Lagos with states like Gombe, Ekiti or Ebony, they sound ridiculous! Lagos economy was/is bigger than that of Benin republic or Togo, right before Tinupoo was made the governor, so..?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by jumper524(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2022
blackboy:
Did u live and work in Lagos when he was governor?
I I was a student, a beneficiary of free education that was second best to unity schools in terms of standard. Free textbooks and massive exposure to first class opportunities.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Abfinest007(m): 12:14am On Jul 31, 2022
We don't want tinubu to continue from where buhari stop

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Yankee101: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2022
For how much?
Baba marwa repaired lagos and cleared out area boys, tinubu brought them back qnd multiplied them
Tell that to all the folks getting robbed in traffick and being harassed daily by his urchins

Is there any other state in the country where a thug like OluOmo is part of daily government running?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by jumper524(m): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
We don't want tinubu to continue from where buhari stop
when truth and reality clear for your eyes, you'll understand and support tinubu. I'm sure your smart and you know the right thing. With time you'll understand.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GoodLife4live: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2022
Rugaria:

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...

245 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GoodLife4live: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Sonyboom:

Which state in Nigeria as pipe borne water. Even your capital Abuja does not talk more of wretched state in Alaigbo that will never ever have such even after Jesus as come n gone.

Obi is your typical Igbo Criminal - trust them at your own peril
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GoodLife4live: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2022
Obi the the greatest deceiver of our time ...

THE PROMISED AND FAILED PERSONIFIED

Peter Obi Didn't Win Anambra Guber Tussle Through Miracle' :- Obiora Okonkwo
News Hub CreatorJul 27, 2022 12:54 PM
In an interview with the Channels Television recently, the presidential candidate of the Labor Party, Mr Peter Obi, reiterated that he became the governor of Anambra twice through miracle. This was in response to an earlier statement made by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who stated that Peter Obi cannot become Nigeria's President under Labor Party except through Miracle.

Consistently, Mr Peter Obi has stated, on different platforms that his gubernatorial tussle in Anambra State was won miraculously. Some persons have questioned this claim of miracle in politics,mainly in Nigerian.

On Wednesday, Obiora Okonkwo, the CEO of United Nigerian Airlines and also a political actor in Anambra State, refuted Peter Obi's claims of miracle. This was during a morning program on African Independent Television, AIT

According to Okonkwo, Peter Obi didn't win the gubernatorial tussle through miracle, but through processes known to many persons in the political space. Mr Okonkwo narrated the following story:

"There is nothing like miracle in Peter Obi's case. This was the same issue that made Father Mbaka to say certain things. Chris Ngige and Chief Ibeto are living witnesses to the agreement at Adoration Ground that led to Obi winning and returning to power. This is actually the reason Mbaka was asking Mr Obi to come back and fulfil his promise."

Mr Obiora Okonkwo made many claims about the issue of wiining the political tussle through miracle.

At this point, it is necessary for Peter Obi to respond to these claims and probably provide another explanation to this. However, if what Mr Obiora Okonkwo said is something to go with, indeed, it was miraculous for Mr Peter Obi.

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Throwback: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Rugaria:

Tinubu also built new roads and expanded/refurbished existing ones. Built new schools and school blocks, and upgraded many schools. Upgraded many hospitals and built many new ones.

Tinubu established many agencies that continue to contribute in no small means to how the state is better run. And other states still come to Lagos to learn how a government can deliver.

He pioneered many initiatives that underscored his better understanding of the current and future needs of a megalopolis. We cannot forget the Enron IPP of Tinubu that Obasanjo frustrated.

243 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Aqesimitta: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Thank God 2023 Elections won't commence on Twitter!

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Abfinest007(m): 12:51am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
when truth and reality clear for your eyes, you'll understand and support tinubu. I'm sure your smart and you know the right thing. With time you'll understand.
if you have any thing to say "say it.everyone is learning.is there something u know we don't Kno
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by TrueNigerian300: 2:08am On Jul 31, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...

They are full of hatred for other people and always cry when others return it. Any one that believes these fools are supporting Obi because of competency is a fool like them; the support is solely because he is Igbo and nothing more. Do not allow any fool to blackamail you into voting failed governor. They bully, blackmail and insult others for excercising their civil right. They will tell you they didnt support Buhari because they know he will not perfom, but it is all lie only a fool will want Jonathan to continue in 2015 and many Nigerians choose to try another person which is what any reason person will do. But these guys because of hatred for Buhari they said Jonathan must continue. Buhari failed everyone and himself, but would Jonathan have done any better?

I have seen hatred across the board but I have never seen anyone as hateful as these people.And any small things they will tell you others hate them because they are successful. They are not the richest in Nigeria. Apart from some petty tradings where they can be found in large numbers they are not dominating anywhere. Is it oil, banking, startups etc. But they foolishly disturb everyone with their overbloated success.

60 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.