Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today (36685 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by afamaustin(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Because of 5k poverty is real
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by Antoeni(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
A Gathering of Rapist,Ritualist, Pocket Pickers, Fraudulent & Dubious Lazy Youths, Cultists, Homosexuals and Lesbians, Hirer Killers, Kidnappers
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by Chrismania100: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oga, this is for APC in delta.
KingKO22:
This is massive

Obidogs should stay clear of the Jagaban moving train if you don't want to payin grin

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by PointZerom: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
The Camp of Asiwaju is waxing stronger and stronger while his opponents camps goes weaker and weaker.

Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria next president come 2023 Insha Allah.

Balabloo bloo bluu bulaba grin grin
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by ejimatic: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
The Camp of Asiwaju is waxing stronger and stronger while his opponents camps goes weaker and weaker.

LP and PDP contribute to the popularity of BAT and the strength he is having every day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by TrumpDonald2: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:

Only in your dream grin when you wake up, it's Obi. You sleep again it's Theifnubuu, you wake up it's Obi.
Screenshot this and wait.
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by porthouse7(f): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
1905fv:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother
ur pain is too obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by paul85: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
KingKO22:
This is massive

Obidogs should stay clear of the Jagaban moving train if you don't want to payin grin

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by Structure10ten: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
BAT is not fit to rule this country, know this and know peace.
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by AfonjaConehead: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
The Camp of Asiwaju Obi/Datti is waxing stronger and stronger while his opponents camps goes weaker and weaker.

Asiwaju Peter Obi Nigeria next president come 2023 Insha Allah.
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by akbonus: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
WHAT WERE THE LUXURIOUS BUSES WITH IMO STATE NUMBER AND TIFNUBU THE DRUGEE BANNER DOING IN WARRI AS EARLY AS 7AM ON SATURDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2022?SOMEBODY SHOULD TRY AND ANSWER FOR ME.
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by toprealman: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
In Nigeria, campaign has been reduced to who has the highest crowd. Nothing is said about what the candidate discussed.
Shame!
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by ufuosman(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Omo Agege is making wave

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by OKEMKPI: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
We have spoken

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by Kyase(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rebelutionary:

My brother anytime they harp that line of reasoning they seem not to know how empty it sounds!
very empty indeed

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by porthouse7(f): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Atlantis585:

You must be living in alternate universe. Waxing stronger as in how? He was stoned in Jos, walked out on in Imo state, being abandoned in droves in Kano, Kaduna, and Katsina.

Please wake up from your slumber. Theu crook and drug dealer is going nowhere.
u choose to believe what u want to believe, February will justify, party structure will teach u politics 101

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by AfonjaConehead: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by trutht828: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Africum:
My Opponents no get Shame....... ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU says as he barates the PDP Presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar for fighting publicly with his former boss Olusegun Obasanjo during their presidency. Watch and like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNcu-7_YTLk

Lolz. Rented crowd
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by AfonjaConehead: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by lukency(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Treasure17:
Money exchanged hands crowd. We know what we know.
We have seen a rally where after sharing money to the dogs, they were still begging for money from motorist.

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by Echoban: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Naira20:
I knew the video will expose their lies.

Watch how blurred the crowd is.
Listen to the response when Daddy Showkey was urging the crowd.

APC don finish

U wouldn't have said this if u watched the event live. It was a success. Forget capping grin

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by MansoryMX(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
I live in Warri. It’s Omo Agege campaign flag off not Tinubu. Y’all should easy with the lies!!!

LP get Delta. Not even PDP cheesy
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by lukency(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
TheEndless:

The matter sef tire me. I don’t know why these agbado corner boys keep deceiving themselves.
Video, audio and where he said it Mr living wood
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by deeva2: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
PitObi to INEC: I have only GCE.

PitObi on Twitter: I have degrees from UNN, Cambridge, Oxford and MMM in Harvard.

PitObi in PH: Odili was my school mate at CKC and we played football together.

PitObi on Twitter: Odili finished from CKC before I entered.

Satan is now learning LIEs from Obi

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by petermichaels(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
HMMM! "THE MY TURN PEOPLE" MAY THE HAPPINESS LAST YOU ALL FOR AT LEAST 8YEARS. WE DEY NA!!
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
One of the following will win the election, whoever it is will have my prayers to succeed:

OBI TINUBU OR ATIKU

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by Hydroxide(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
The more Omo-Agege campaigns with Tinubu, the more he will keep losing votes for his gubernatorial election. I just dey sorry for am.

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of the All Progressives Congress APC continues today in Warri. These are video and Photos from the event and people troop out to declare their support for ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU and Omo Agege the Governorship candidate of the party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piJDT49Azu4

No portable?
Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by Erickymania: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
gozmok1:
People trooping out to cash on thie.fnubu's loot. The masses must gather to have a taste of his loot and vote massively for Labour Party in 2023
In ur myopic mind

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by biilwwu(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
When you pull zombidients down in a wrestling battle he will say na banana cover make him fall

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today by ekevwe(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of the All Progressives Congress APC continues today in Warri. These are video and Photos from the event and people troop out to declare their support for ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU and Omo Agege the Governorship candidate of the party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piJDT49Azu4

Let's us not be deceive. Those crowds came out to support Omo Agege not Tiffnubu. We Deltans are Obidient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station / Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) / Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.