Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) (36688 Views)

Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos) / Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by todaynewsreview: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Senator Dino Melaye earlier today shares photos of his family side of life.

Some of the happy moments were captured.

Picture 1: "With my idols in the train" - Dino Melaye
Picture 2: "My son with the mayor of Cambridge" Dino Melaye

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/809/senator-dino-melaye-enjoying-holiday-with-his-family-photos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by HungerBAD: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
I am sure his kids are proud of him.

Who would not be proud of a Dad,that promises to beat up,then force another man's wife into getting pregnant for him.

Good Dad.

This man no get Level Sef. Who still goes to the UK?you dey carry glorified Lagos (UK)dey pose?lol.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Femiartalade(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
his royal thuggery

you haf done it again

sha dont infect this cute innocent children witb ur thuggery...

were is remi holidaying ?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
This children are looking somehow o? Where's ur wife? Their mom

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by horlamelekan(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
ωнσ є єρρ undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Young03(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
And so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sunnymatey:

Exactly!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by dealslip(f): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
They are too embarrassed to be seen with him. A thug as a Father isn't good for their image amongst friends. Their father broke their home with his philandering ways. They are not excited at all to be with him.

17 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by hymanflex(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
sometimes, I wonder what these ones are are doing make life easier for their various constituencies. .... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by todaynewsreview: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2016
dealslip:
They are too embarrassed to be seen with him. A thug as a Father isn't good for their image amongst friends. Their father broke their home with his philandering ways. They are not excited at all to be with him.

Take it easy na please. That's not fair

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by gbolakpine(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Please like my facebook fan page at... www.facebook.com/kongegist thank you all
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by dermmy(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Thug senator grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by theadvocatus(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2016
in fairness, this should not have made front-page. We love celebrating mediocrity in this country..

that's a senator with history of barbarism and undignified attitudes on a train in the US. one who wouldn't even fly commercial in Nigeria not to talk of boarding the refurbished GEJ train.

I need better news on FP not this KOnGI man.

even the children look unkempt....

#PersonalOpinion
#Okuwobi

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Activist; the Gani Fawehinmi (radical of our time); I remember when he came to our school SUG programme in 2010 and told us that they would unsit PDP from office; he even gave me his phone number and e-mail.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by ifygbogwu: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2016
This guy don use tinubu issue they trend now...
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnymatey:
hahahahahahahahahaha, u re a funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by strangest(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2016
dealslip:

Last time I checked, a thug does not take care of their children, they leave them with the single mom... Its only a father that remembers and take care of his children

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by naijaboiy: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2016
dealslip:
How you know?

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by alizma: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2016
most of these people making unnecessary noise don't always have their family put together.
from actors, actresses, politicians to others.
Dino where is your wife?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by austinbrown: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Senator goat see as the Children be like Ajegunle pikin them

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Badgers14: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2016
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by SensualMan: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Y'all seeing it? Da kinda life dia kids live. Yet u idi.ots will come here fighting one another killing ur selves over someonelse's father who doesn't give a rat a.ss bout y'all.
F.ucked up ppl

Nice family melaye cool

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Raydos: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2016
And Me Never Chop Anything This Morning

Ugly Kids

If You 'Coat' Me, I Will 'Suit' You

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2016
I know that Tinubu fine wife wit worwor character no eat well wen she see this pics dem

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2016
DONT BEG LET DEM BE CRYING OVER ANODA MAN GARRI WEY TROWAY..AMEBO PEOPLE TELEPHONE WITHOUT WIRE..
todaynewsreview:

Take it easy na please. That's not fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Fresia01:
not to derail...buh I must announce this...today is my birthday...pls nlanders wish me well..Seun Osewa wish me well too
many happy returns then.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by kolaish(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2016
OGA MELAYE, WHERE IS YOUR WIFE IN THE PICTURES, OR IS YOUR WIFE NOT PART OF YOUR FAMILY?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2016
where is/are their mother(s)?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by adebayo201: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2016
alizma:
most of these people making unnecessary noise don't always have their family put together.
from actors, actresses, politicians to others.
Dino where is your wife?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin / Dele Momodu With RMD In Throwback Photo (''Friendship Of 31years'')

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.