Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland (33984 Views)

Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Teenaira: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
I see Tinubu committing suicide after the 2023 elections. I see, I see, I see...

This I have seen.

Kindly use your glasses. It is mostly likely you actually saw saint Peter Obi. Anyway, try to be calming down.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Mindlog: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
MT:

Getting tier 2 visa is not the issue but maintaining it. If you get arrangee tier 2 and you are not getting the jobs on regular basis, Home Office is waiting for you when you want to renew the visa.

The struggle is about to get so real and crazy.

Even if you get the arrangee tier 2, you are supposed to be a full staff of the company and paid monthly, salary stated in the contract.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Magnoliaa(f): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
ednut1:
they will give them 2 years permit to stay. After that they will need a company to sponsor them for tier 2 visa. Very hard to come bye. Majority will have to settle for care jobs sponsorship caring for old people or disable for 5 years before getting permanent stay

Oh wow.

Thank you for explaining.

1 Like

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by drlateef: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations to them

They should thank their stars that they didn't offered BAT 101. I don't think any of them would've been able to scale through, because one needs the gift of understanding the tongues of demons to understand the course.

Its worse if an empty brain scammer teaches them how to tell lies.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by drlateef: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Munamoqel:
why are oyinbos not piling up degrees ? This the unanswered question

I remember after finishing my masters and many of us from Nigeria were talking about our PhD. Our Caucasian friends were forced to ask me: don’t you people get tired of book? The immigrants with the highest degrees in UK are Nigerians, even higher figures than the citizens. Book is our industry. If only we had good leaders at home at all levels.

4 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by BanyXchi: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Mediocre Education only for most of them to still end up being a liability and breeding like pigs.

Hopefully the black race will start getting It right someday.
Anti-yoruba urchin, your hate will choke you to death, 'liability' but they are still better and far superior to whatever cursed tribe you come from.

2 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by diplomat058(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Mediocre Education only for most of them to still end up being a liability and breeding like pigs.

Hopefully the black race will start getting It right someday.

Lol they are "breeding like pigs" yet you don't see them as economic refugees in other regions of the country; in fact, their region is the most prosperous and developed. I don't know your people but they must be behind the Yorùbá as long as they are African lol

4 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by BanyXchi: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
diplomat058:

Lol they are "breeding like pigs" yet you don't see them as economic refugees in other regions of the country; in fact, their region is the most prosperous and developed. I don't know your people but they must be behind the Yorùbá as long as they are African lol
exactly, infact stats shows that other tribes give birth to more children than Yorubas. Anything about Yoruba makes them mad, they are filled with nothing but hate.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by ednut1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh wow.

Thank you for explaining.
sacrifice for the future
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Panda7(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
after education what next, worst if it's a nigerian public school.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Gerrard59(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Mindlog: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gerrard59:

These are computing and physical sciences' graduates, so chances are high. Abi is the tech sector in the UK not booming? BTW, is the tier 2 visa really that hard to come by?

Project management? Chances are not high as many end up in care sector.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by DaHrNn0001: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Glad to see Abisola Esther Omidiji on the list...

Keep up the good work
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by BreconHills(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Munamoqel:

Check the Russell group university graduands list.

1 Like

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by bolacode: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Munamoqel:

Those guys didn't really go there to study. It was just an escape route from neijiriya
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Mercury12(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
A typical Igbo person

If them no hate wetin them gain

If igbos can hate on d last queen,wetin remain wey dem no fit hate?

If hate is a tribe it will b Igbo n I believe igbo should b substituted for hate in d dictionary e.g

I Igbo going out at night

I Igbo noise

Lol
What a bomb grin
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Gerrard59(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Project management? Chances are not high as many end up in care sector.

Chai! Na me fvck up. I saw the faculty name but not the course itself. Thanks.

Good luck to them tho, but ..... lipsrsealed
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Lumig: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
A typical Igbo person

If them no hate wetin them gain

If igbos can hate on d last queen,wetin remain wey dem no fit hate?

If hate is a tribe it will b Igbo n I believe igbo should b substituted for hate in d dictionary e.g

I Igbo going out at night

I Igbo noise
cheesy cheesy
I didn't know when I busted into laughter
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gerrard59:
only few companies are open to sponsoring, there are also people with British passports, former EU residents or those with other papers there. Na experience matter too not degree. You have a degree but no valuable experience why should they hire you. Go on YouTube and see some of them lamenting. And yes some still get these jobs and sponsors but he hard. But long term sha they will find their way. Nigeria don cast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by vickydevoka(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
OboOlora:
MSc Project Management but 80% of them don collect care sponsorship lol

If u know u know
95 percent
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Magnoliaa(f): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
ednut1:
sacrifice for the future

That is what??
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations

But on a normz Nigerians are Rich people... forget if people dey complain... na just to hide dia levelz
Which level? The money is in the hands of just a tiny percentage of the people.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by jmichael259(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
lordparcel:
They have been listening to Andrew Tate
And what did he say?
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by AreaFada2: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Genea:
Lol, I am seeing University of the West of Scotland in the picture
You think say na everybody know the difference between England and Scotland? cheesy grin

At least 80% of our people use London to refer to the whole of UK. I can even mention many 9ja films and music in which London is used to mean UK as a whole.

Oyinbo are even worse. Majority mention Africa as if it is just one country.

I once met an American graduate of History from a good university who had never heard of the country called Ghana. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by semanose: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
In other news...

I saw an update today concerning changes to Graduate visas.

The UK are planning to reduce your amount of students who stay in the UK after school.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Munamoqel: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
semanose:
In other news...

I saw an update today concerning changes to Graduate visas.

The UK are planning to reduce your amount of students who stay in the UK after school.
UK na scammers !
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Mindlog: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gerrard59:

Chai! Na me fvck up. I saw the faculty name but not the course itself. Thanks.

Good luck to them tho, but ..... lipsrsealed

Reason I do encourage some who intend to come over to look into doing their Msc in Psychology even without an undergraduate degree in psychology as it gives them more opportunities during study and after graduation.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by phemmyfour: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
All i see is.... tuition fees, Visa fees and IHS fees..

. UK goverment dey enjoy from Nigerians ooo
honestly, those mushroom schools are cashing out.

Secondary slavery
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by BloomingDale(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Munamoqel:

They teach them practicals they can use in life right from when they are little. They only go to the university for professional courses like law, medicine, etc.

Go to YouTube, you will basically see them building their own houses, repairing their own toilet, building their own sewage system, wiring their own houses, setting up their own solar panels, farming etc without any prior experience. How many ordinary Nigerians can do that?

Only the black man goes to the university to study useless courses that serves no purpose after graduating.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Sweetmaama(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, my mum thinks am stupid cus am coming back to nigeria to complet my education. what a country.
'Yo fish'. I just love your phrase, i am already using it with my kids. I know you have a good heart, please i need your assistance, no matter how little. At this stage in Nigeria, food is the most important thing. Help a brother please.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by toprealman: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
All i see is.... tuition fees, Visa fees and IHS fees..

. UK goverment dey enjoy from Nigerians ooo
All I see are Nigerian youth making something out of nothing. Congrats to all the dream chasers, it ain't over yet!
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Ventura1: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
They should look for job in the UK

Nigeria jobs for Nigeria graduands
UK jobs for UK graduands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students / Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.