Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State (37151 Views)

Pics: Bola Tinubu And El-rufai In Jolly Mood / Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq / Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by MansoryMX(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Ibori and Uduaghan are supporting APC

In your dreams cheesy

That’s Omo Agege campaign. I was there live!

Delta State is fully Obedient
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by Belleful: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=garfield1 post=118524862]

He was never aiming to win delta sha but how do you know he will get 25%[/quote

With the likes of Omo-agege, otega omerua, ayiri, pastor waiva, osanebi, orubebe, and all the Senate and house of representatives, state assembly candidates, jagaban will surely get the 25%
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by jcross19: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
KingKO22:
If Tinubu can gather this crowd in Delta that's expected to be won by PDP then I see Tinubu winning the next year election by landslide margin

Underestimate Jagaban at your own peril.

The day Jagaban won APC primary was the day he became Nigeria president
ahahahahahaahahshs Nigeria problems are more than the solutions, see the kind of human being you are rooting for rule you, how can unhealthy man be ruling an able men? Can you see why you will remain in abject poverty? Your future is the hand of sick man...
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by onuman: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Omo Agege

Ayiri Emami

Asari Dokubo

Tompolo

Ibori

Uduaghan

Orubebe

Bad combo.....

8 votes in total minus rigging elections for Tinubu.

Ibori and Tinubu .... kikiki. Who's surprised?

You are a BackwardEver and ForwardNever.
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by caracas: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Buhari got almost 400k vote in 2019 in Delta
Olodos everywhere
We keep teaching you dumb heads that this election is completely different. Peter obi was not contesting as president in 2019 was he?
All those that voted buhari , Atiku in 2019 plus the newcomers are all voting Peter obi this time around…
Forget the crowd, they came for their 2k campaign money….
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by NakedTruth4eva: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Omo Agege

Ayiri Emami

Asari Dokubo

Tompolo

Ibori

Uduaghan

Orubebe

Bad combo.....

grin Deltans go carry u and Tinubu go where una no know
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by Atlantis585: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Soon they will stone you.

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by onuman: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Majesty2:
Keep crying, e go do you like film

Film? Rigging of election for Tinubu?.
It's rig and die this time.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by uba1991: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dreaming is free.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by Puregrey: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Deltans are tired of PDP at state level and also tired of APC at federal level. We on ground in Delta state understand better
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by Mandate2023: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is senator Omo Agege governorship campaign not Tinubu presidential campaign

Tinubu was only invited to the campaign to support Omo Agege , fellow party member

Make una dey deceive yourselves, election day is almost here

Ashiere grin grin grin u go cry tire, na u and ur family and zombie like u make u console
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by faceland: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
I think Okowa should have a heart to heart talk with his people not to waste their vote on Obi and the importance of Delta voting for PDP in mass. If I was him, I would DAILY broadcast until it sink into their head. Get all the local leaders and owners of big churches to repeat that message daily for the next 3 months.

Delta people needs to be politically wise and strategic (not acting on emotion and sentiments).
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by lookingfly: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Omo Agege

Ayiri Emami

Asari Dokubo

Tompolo

Ibori

Uduaghan

Orubebe

Bad combo.....

1 vote each, total of 7 votes grin
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by lookingfly: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
faceland:
I think Okowa should have a heart to heart talk with his people not to waste their vote on Obi and the importance of Delta voting for PDP in mass. If I was him, I would DAILY broadcast until it sink into their head. Get all the local leaders and owners of big churches to repeat that message daily for the next 3 months.

Delta people needs to be politically wise and strategic (not acting on emotion and sentiments).
okowa hasn't done anything to command the ears of the people of he's state.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by Rainstormer: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sammy07:

Buhari that was much hated got 400k votes bruv
from Agege rigging... Tinubu is more hated nd rigging will now be minimal, sure u know y
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by DoNotMakeItWors: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
If I didn't witness the rented crowd trooping in with chisco bus, and all manner of rented buses and sienna ... I would have been deceived by this Photoshop pictures and propaganda.

Take it to the bank ... No resident of Warri is in that crowd cum Photoshop pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by Cantonese: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Buhari got almost 400k vote in 2019 in Delta

Your Buhari got 221,292 while Atiku got 594,068. How did that translate to "almost 400k"? Na so una go dey put mouth for wetin una no sabi. Go and check.

Those votes were secured largely because of Omo Agege. Delta State has traditionally been a PDP state. If you think that APC can lose Lagos State, the you MUST believe that PDP can lose Delta State.

Oga, every APC leader in Delta State will tell you that the state belongs to PDP. Your party, APC will only make their usual noise in Delta Central, once again, because Omo Agege is contesting. It is very certain that Ibori will not cross carpet to APC. Uduaghan who made the error, retraced his steps. Okowa is contesting for the seat of the Vice President. Does that not tell you that he has the responsibility to deliver his state? If Omo Agege defeats Sheriff in Delta Central, who told you that he can defeat Sheriff in Delta north and Delta south?
Now with LP/Obi getting popular in Delta State, who give APC mouth there?

Anyway why I am wasting my time with you?

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by kunleham(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dr. Bola Tinubu, Nigerians are solidly behind you!!!
Ma seh fo ya, ma seh be ru!!!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by RPG2020(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:
Even the OP doesn't believe this nonsense he posted

Atiku is coming

Atiku shocked abeg stop the weed wey you dey smoke
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by FatiMohammed123: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
I will not much talk but Atiku is the winner let see february
God
Bless
P
D
P
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by Cantonese: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
lookingfly:

LP and APC have lots of work to do to uproot PDP. Okowa has over the years been an Iroko in the grassroots. The leaders of the PDP are well organised and difficult to uproot. They work like the military and their networking is solid, in every nook and cranny.

Okowa has the ears of the leaders and the leaders drive the people, in Delta State.

Unfortunately there will not be a very wide margin as the previous years anymore. PDP will win the states. LP just like APC will score votes too, but not enough for Omo Agege to get the governorship. Omo Agege will return to his village until another 4 years.
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by Owologbo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Omo Agege
Ayiri Emami
Asari Dokubo
Tompolo
Ibori
Uduaghan
Orubebe

Bad combo.....

Where did you see all these people you mentioned? Do asari is a Deltan? It will do you good if you concentrate on SW politics.
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
vikyno:

I actually want the Presidency to come to the south but instead of Tinubu being my President, then let the Fulani keep rulling us till we get sense...
lol

Tinubu will lord over you and your kindred bro

You gat no choice

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by porthouse7(f): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
kettykin:

Illiterate you would have realized there are was auto correct by phone app before raising your ignorance .
keep lying to urself just like obi ur lying god
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by faceland: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
lookingfly:

It's a pity...
Why he needs to go through other local leaders that are trusted and respected in the state. You don't say because you want to punish your governor, you lose an opportunity to attract development and prosperity to your state.
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by CSTRR: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

You go cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne
Because of my own state?

This is not katsina o.

You better tell Tinubu to continue sleeping in the north.
That is a better strategy
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by CSTRR: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

You and your kindred will keep trooping in droves to Lagos and south west in general for survival
They have been coming to Lagos before your great-grandfather was born and buying off their burial grounds.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by ballydankkf: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Delta state is PDP. You guys should better wake up from your slumber, Even Tinubu knows Atiku Abubakar is the Next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come January 2023.......

Atiku is Coming.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
CSTRR:

They have been coming to Lagos before your great-grandfather was born and buying off their burial grounds.
Their region is barren and unproductive reason why they can't live nor survive without coming to ulmighty Lagos and south west
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by CSTRR: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
What will it profit you to shout jagaban on nairaland and insult Igbos online, only to go to Chibuzor's shop to beg for 2 derica of rice on credit?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
CSTRR:

Because of my own state?

This is not katsina o.

You better tell Tinubu to continue sleeping in the north.
That is a better strategy
olodo

Tinubu don't have to win the whole 36 states and FCT to become president

Olodo grin
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State by CSTRR: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Their region is barren and unproductive reason why they can't live nor survive without coming to ulmighty Lagos and south west
I am from Delta State.

The day we will pursue all the Yorubas there, Lagos alone will not contain them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock / Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.